Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog (520 Views)

How Can I Hide My Wordpress Posts / Blog / Don't Pay Anybody To Send Bulksms, You Too Can Have Your Own Portal Now! / Who Can Customise Smf To Be Mobile Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by Jayboy2026: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2016
PLEASE HELP ME TO CUSTOMIZE MY BLOG AND I WILL APPRECIATE YOU EFFORT.Am Having A Problem With Customizing My Wordpress Blog,the Problem Is That I Want The Header And Menu To Look Like Naijagists.Com Or I Should Add Menu Item Like Sport, News, Politics, Entertainment Etc To The Header Not Just Home Which Is Currently The Only Menu Item Am Seeing Despite All My Effort In Getting It.
Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
I can help

1 Like

Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by Jayboy2026: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Okay Thanks,should I Provide My Wordpress Login Details To You And Am Going To Compensate After I Comfirm It
Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by Jayboy2026: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
Olamide1736:
I can help
should I Give My Login Details To You
Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nooo, Don't Drop Your Login Details O. Contact Me 7B5EA13B
Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Im Gon Charge Tho. It Wont Be Much Tho.
Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by Jayboy2026: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Olamide1736:
Im Gon Charge Tho. It Wont Be Much Tho.
how Much
Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by hollyfat(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jayboy2026:
PLEASE HELP ME TO CUSTOMIZE MY BLOG AND I WILL APPRECIATE YOU EFFORT.Am Having A Problem With Customizing My Wordpress Blog,the Problem Is That I Want The Header And Menu To Look Like Naijagists.Com Or I Should Add Menu Item Like Sport, News, Politics, Entertainment Etc To The Header Not Just Home Which Is Currently The Only Menu Item Am Seeing Despite All My Effort In Getting It.

let's talk on whatsapp: 08130327697
Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by kwhiz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jayboy2026:
contact me :08144239861
Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by Jayboy2026: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
kwhiz:
contact me :08144239861
can You Help?
Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by kwhiz(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2016
Jayboy2026:
can You Help?
yes
Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by shineforthmedia: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jayboy2026:

I can help you build a custom theme.
You can contact me on info@shineforthmedia.com
Re: Anybody To Help Me Customise My Wordpress Blog by Sanuzi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jayboy2026:
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

Blog Designer Needed / Newbie Blogger Needs Advice / Get Paypal Account That Receives And Withdraws Cash With Your Nigerian ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.