Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Suggestion For Mind Bending Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Suggestion For Mind Bending Movies (439 Views)

A Sincere Suggestion For Big Brother Naija / Suggestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion For Mind Bending Movies by wintersnow(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
Movies make us laugh, some make us cry, and some completely break us down emotionally and scar us for years. Someh shed light on serious social or political issues, and some are just meant to entertain us and make us forget our mundane world for ninety or so minutes. And that’s great. Cinema is an art, and like all art, it is perceived differently by all and serves different purposes for each viewer.

There are, however, some movies, that will make the audience utter a unanimous “WTF?” once the credits start rolling. If not that, they’ll leave the viewer with the feeling that they haven’t understood anything, or that they have missed something very important that keeps slipping from their grasp.... I've watched some of those movies though, they include

Inception
Shutter island
Black swan
Eraser head
Pi
The fountain
Vanilla sky
Predestination
Primer.

Really need more suggestions... grin
Re: Suggestion For Mind Bending Movies by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
- Cloud Atlas
- Mr Nobody
- Momento
- Se7en
- The Usual Suspects
- Mulholland Drive
- Another Earth
- Take Shelter
- Space Odessy

^^That's all I can remember off the top of my head for now.

(1) (Reply)

REGISTER HERE: Unleash Your Talents Season V / Jack Reacher Never Go Back / Nollywood Or Igbohood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.