Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Get Your Very Own Dot .com Domain Name For Just N1600 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Very Own Dot .com Domain Name For Just N1600 (854 Views)

Please, Where Can I Get A Cheap Dot Com Domain? / How I Register A Dot Com Domain Name For Just $5 / Cheap .com Domain Name For N4,000/yr - Save Money On Your Domains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Very Own Dot .com Domain Name For Just N1600 by MRGRACE(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hello, My name is oreofe albert { You can Google it or check my facebook profile and my whatsapp number is 07060945564} , a web developer and ecommerce professional.
I need to raise cash fast as a result I'm offering this service at a cheap price. Get Your .COM Domains only{e.g oreofealbert.com} for just N1600...and If You add additional N1000 I'LL give you 5gigabytes of webhosting with Features{ 5 addon domains, 50 emails, 50 MYSQL Databases, Softaculous Script Installer e.t.c}
I'm a reseller with Centriohost { So You can be rest assured that your files are backed up daily and safe.}

Contact Me to Place your Order Today {07060945564). Thanks
Re: Get Your Very Own Dot .com Domain Name For Just N1600 by kofomichael(f): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Am interested but pls first tell me the different between hosting and domain.
Re: Get Your Very Own Dot .com Domain Name For Just N1600 by shineforthmedia: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
can you install wordpress on ur server
Re: Get Your Very Own Dot .com Domain Name For Just N1600 by Generalmac(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
kofomichael:
Am interested but pls first tell me the different between hosting and domain.

in simple terms..

domain is just any name and an extension put together ..

EG : facebook.com, nairaland.com, twitter.com..

the '.com' is the extension..

while on the other hand hosting, is just to pay to get your site hosted on the server depending on the plan.

EG : Imagine on instagram you upload photos unlimitedly, upload videos unlimitedly, write posts and do a lot of stuffs..

In the above example, instagram is the host while your instagram account is the hosting plan.

The only difference here is that instagram is free and unlimited while hosting services are paid for and limited to the plan you want to purchase..

dig that?
Re: Get Your Very Own Dot .com Domain Name For Just N1600 by MRGRACE(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Thanks @Generalmac for the info.....yes its exactly as he explained nothing more or less....
Yes You can instal Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal and a host of other Scripts on the hosting package. The hosting contains the popular Softaculous Script installer.... plus Daily back ups of your site is also available....I can also help you put a landing page or Undeconstruction page free...Let me know once interested....
Domain registered include:
nfcsksualert.com
softglobalsms.com
mentoringmindsinitiative.com
jhelpconceptsevents.com
Thanks
Re: Get Your Very Own Dot .com Domain Name For Just N1600 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
MRGRACE:
Hello, My name is oreofe albert { You can Google it or check my facebook profile and my whatsapp number is 07060945564} , a web developer and ecommerce professional.
I need to raise cash fast as a result I'm offering this service at a cheap price. Get Your .COM Domains only{e.g oreofealbert.com} for just N1600...and If You add additional N1000 I'LL give you 5gigabytes of webhosting with Features{ 5 addon domains, 50 emails, 50 MYSQL Databases, Softaculous Script Installer e.t.c}
I'm a reseller with Centriohost { So You can be rest assured that your files are backed up daily and safe.}
Contact Me to Place your Order Today {07060945564). Thanks
Is the offer still available?
Re: Get Your Very Own Dot .com Domain Name For Just N1600 by MRGRACE(m): 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yes Adekite.....It's very much still available....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Scam / Best Wordpress Plugin To Display Ads (1) / School Website Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.