Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Writing CED300 As A Spillover Course In Uniben. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Writing CED300 As A Spillover Course In Uniben. (2297 Views)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam / The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing CED300 As A Spillover Course In Uniben. by Kingstone32(m): 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'm supposed to be a graduate in university of benin but i'm being held back because of ced300.
I blasted all my courses and maintained a CGPA of 4.3. But i didn't register ced in 300l but in 400l (i had reasons). When the results came out, i saw all my courses but didn't see ced. I called my course adviser and she directed me to ced office. I went to ced office and they said i failed ced. But the problem now is that i studied and wrote the course very well but am just surprised at what happened. Is it possible to waive ced or to redo the course again. Cos i'm confused.

Pls i want the mods to forward this to front page for urgent help. Pls. Thanks
Re: Writing CED300 As A Spillover Course In Uniben. by EmperorMGI: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op,when did you write the course?...I mean which of the semesters?.
Re: Writing CED300 As A Spillover Course In Uniben. by Kingstone32(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
EmperorMGI:
Op,when did you write the course?...I mean which of the semesters?.
second semester last session. When there was fake registration saga. I went to their new office to register #3000. I did the assignments, group projects but i didn't took the test because it clashed wit my ved test.
Re: Writing CED300 As A Spillover Course In Uniben. by EmperorMGI: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kingstone32:

second semester last session. When there was fake registration saga. I went to their new office to register #3000. I did the assignments, group projects but i didn't took the test because it clashed wit my ved test.
Ok....but are you in your final year this session 2015/16 or already spillling?.
Re: Writing CED300 As A Spillover Course In Uniben. by Kingstone32(m): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
EmperorMGI:
Ok....but are you in your final year this session 2015/16 or already spillling?.
Am already spilling. I just finished my Industrial training last month before a friend called me today and told me my name isn't on the new list of graduating students. But when i took the course, i was already in my finals.
Re: Writing CED300 As A Spillover Course In Uniben. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yep I was caught up in that fake registration saga which made them held back my result until I went to their new office beside law faculty to show proof of registration, my receipt, Text book and dvd. After which they verified and sent my result to my department.

Since you were told you failed, it's a different case entirely, first of all, demand to see the result and ascertain your grade.
Second of all, if you really failed, wait to re-take next session because without CED, No graduation.

1 Like

Re: Writing CED300 As A Spillover Course In Uniben. by EmperorMGI: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kingstone32:

Ok....but are you in your final year this session 2015/16 or already spillling?....
If you're in ur Final yr, just register n follow up with the necessary things like test, group project and so on... CED in Uniben CANNOT be waved....same with GST.
If you're spilling already n you've got the textbook b4, just notify them that you've gotten the textbook n pay a lesser amount...except they say otherwise. Just give your best to pass the Course by all means regardless of the stress you might face.
Re: Writing CED300 As A Spillover Course In Uniben. by EmperorMGI: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kingstone32:

Am already spilling. I just finished my Industrial training last month before a friend called me today and told me my name isn't on the new list of graduating students. But when i took the course, i was already in my finals.
New list of graduating students in April?!....The list of graduating students for 2014/2015 was out in Nov 2015...so, i don't get d new list stuff.
Btw, since you are already spilling, register the course with your course adviser, n register with CED dept, so as to be able to write the exam....I just hope it not too late to register since they(Uniben) are already in 2nd semester this session.
Re: Writing CED300 As A Spillover Course In Uniben. by Kingstone32(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
EmperorMGI:
New list of graduating students in April?!....The list of graduating students for 2014/2015 was out in Nov 2015...so, i don't get d new list stuff.
Btw, since you are already spilling, register the course with your course adviser, n register with CED dept, so as to be able to write the exam....I just hope it not too late to register since they(Uniben) are already in 2nd semester this session.

thanks. Registration is never late in education. I'll do as you've said. But is it not weird to be spending extra one year in school because of ced?
Re: Writing CED300 As A Spillover Course In Uniben. by EmperorMGI: 6:37am On Apr 07, 2016
Kingstone32:

thanks. Registration is never late in education. I'll do as you've said. But is it not weird to be spending extra one year in school because of ced?
U're welcome...Ok
Hmmn!.my brother....that's the kind of system we've found ourselves in Nigeria Univ. esp Uniben. Just graduated from there oo. #MechEngr. After experiencing what you're currently facing now. God will surely see you through bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Project Topics With Available Materials On PHYSICS / 27 Secondary School Students Confirmed Pregnant By Sugar Daddies – (PHOTOS) / SS1 Government 1st Term Lesson Notes (FREE Access)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.