Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,162 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

How To Survive Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Survive Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity: (496 Views)

See How This Guy Survives Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (screenshot) / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity: by oyem4u(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2016
How to survive Fuel Scarcity and Lack of Electricity: . Go to Nearby Bank Greet Everyone, Plug ur Phone to Charge, Plug ur Power Bank, Rechargeable Fan, Drink Water from Dispenser, Sit Enjoy AC, Watch Buhari on CNN, Withdraw N1000 Thank the bank staff and return home. . The next day go and join queue to pay back the N1000 into account. Thank me later,

(1) (Reply)

Predict And Win Promo / A Funny Idea For An Ad / University Degree Son...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.