Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Men Wearing Underpants, All You Must Know - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men Wearing Underpants, All You Must Know (753 Views)

Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings / Man Wearing Oversized Trouser In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Wearing Underpants, All You Must Know by sirchikero: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2016
The modern man seems to have neglected the shield of his most prized possession, his penis! Our parents couldn’t do without the #underpants like the fish can’t do without water. Boxers have kind of taken the place of the underpants in the wardrobes of #men . I don’t know about you, I just don’t like wearing #pants! It just doesn’t fit. I feel very uncomfortable wearing it. I thought I was alone until I asked around and found that many young men have dumped the pant.
boxers

I asked a young Nigerian #designer if he wears pants, with disgust he said:
‘Why would I wear pants when I am not gay”. That actually shocked me…. I thought to myself REALLY? Does he mean that only gays wear pants? Well I don’t think so because if so underwear manufacturers like #Calvin Klein would have gone out of business.
http://www.pas360.com/mens-fashion/men-wearing-underpants-all-you-must-know/

Re: Men Wearing Underpants, All You Must Know by feldido(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2016
Pant? Not for me.

Stopped wearing pants over 25years now, don't even know how it would be on me. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Wearing Underpants, All You Must Know by sirchikero: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2016
LOL! Same here o!
feldido:
Pant? Not for me.

Stopped wearing pants over 25years now, don't even know how it would be on me. grin

Re: Men Wearing Underpants, All You Must Know by acenazt: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2016
Pants?? Nooooo I saved up a then large 250 naira to buy my self a pair of boxer shorts when I was 10 just so I wouldn't put on pants. Nowadays pants na for party,when u need to hold the guy down.

2 Likes

Re: Men Wearing Underpants, All You Must Know by MrTeeo: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2016
I wear briefs as well as boxers. Briefs when am dressed corporately and boxers when I have to wear jeans. The briefs help to pack them well. I hate it when a guy's dick is seen dangling from his trousers, packaging is very important

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ladies This Is Super Cute....Shop The Look!! / The Latest Fashionable Accessories To Compliment Your Look #1nairashop / Which Is The Best Sewing Machinr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.