Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Microsoft Launches Lumia 650 Dual SIM Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Launches Lumia 650 Dual SIM Smartphone (1445 Views)

Itel 1556 Plus Dual Sim Smartphone With 5000mah Battery And Case / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot / Phone Specification: Blackberry Releases The First DUAL-SIM Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Launches Lumia 650 Dual SIM Smartphone by micheljaw: 9:43am On Apr 07, 2016
Windows 10 mobile phone is good news for people waiting. Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, the Lumia 650 handset is launched.

Although the price of the phone has not been decided yet. Microsoft's website at the price of this phone is written Coming soon. But it is believed that phone for Rs 15 to 17 thousand may be offered for sale.

Click Here: http://mobileprice.co/article/microsoft-launches-lumia-650-dual-sim-smartphone-555

Re: Microsoft Launches Lumia 650 Dual SIM Smartphone by Julietcutie(f): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2016
I don't know ...but I just hate all dis Microsoft phones... don't jus feel them
Re: Microsoft Launches Lumia 650 Dual SIM Smartphone by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Julietcutie:
I don't know ...but I just hate all dis Microsoft phones... don't jus feel them

i use to be like you but i noticed most companies would buy their staff microsoft phones for email and other business related purposes and it works fine, where i work for instance, all lumia phones are what are giving to the senior staffs and it helps them like mad, it easy, its apps usually come with little mb, if you are used to the android look you might not look the lumia look but if you are a phone person after a while, you would get to love it, trust me..
Re: Microsoft Launches Lumia 650 Dual SIM Smartphone by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

i use to be like you but i noticed most companies would buy their staff microsoft phones for email and other business related purposes and it works fine, where i work for instance, all lumia phones are what are giving to the senior staffs and it helps them like mad, it easy, its apps usually come with little mb, if you are used to the android look you might not look the lumia look but if you are a phone person after a while, you would get to love it, trust me..

Windows 10 mobile is dead on arrival. The only reason a company will give out windows phone to its staff is because of the security and maybe Microsoft office (which is also available on Android). And what email are u talking about? The email that will sometimes refuse to show notifications thereby making u miss important emails, or the ones that will just refuse to send email sometimes. Oh do u also know apps sometimes dissapear from ur phone and when u try to download again it says u already have the app but the app is nowhere to be found on ur phone. Do u also know the marketplace would for no reason refuse to update ur apps.. So so error error.
Re: Microsoft Launches Lumia 650 Dual SIM Smartphone by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2016
greenhulk:

Windows 10 mobile is dead on arrival. The only reason a company will give out windows phone to its staff is because of the security and maybe Microsoft office (which is also available on Android). And what email are u talking about? The email that will sometimes refuse to show notifications thereby making u miss important emails, or the ones that will just refuse to send email sometimes. Oh do u also know apps sometimes dissapear from ur phone and when u try to download again it says u already have the app but the app is nowhere to be found on ur phone. Do u also know the marketplace would for no reason refuse to update ur apps.. So so error error.

lol, you are funny o, do you even understand apps at all? saying Microsoft office is also on android, you mean those wack things you call office, that can crash anytime, limits you to only viewing, apart from the ones that windows did for android users, you can never compare the office on a lumia with any other phone, just because you don't understand doesn't make it a bad phone, dude you sound like an average mobile phone user who uses an android and have tried the windows mobile, dude i see the phones everyday, work wise the windows mobile and bb 10 mobiles kill it, alot of people are so into android they just mistake everything else to be less better. i have used my Samsung, my asus, i have over used android, i know its plus, i have used bb10, i know its plus sided and windows and trust me business owners who understand the use of excel full package on the go would pick a z10 and a windows mobile over an android, you probably won't understand why but do't stress yourself.
Re: Microsoft Launches Lumia 650 Dual SIM Smartphone by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

lol, you are funny o, do you even understand apps at all? saying Microsoft office is also on android, you mean those wack things you call office, that can crash anytime, limits you to only viewing, apart from the ones that windows did for android users, you can never compare the office on a lumia with any other phone, just because you don't understand doesn't make it a bad phone, dude you sound like an average mobile phone user who uses an android and have tried the windows mobile, dude i see the phones everyday, work wise the windows mobile and bb 10 mobiles kill it, alot of people are so into android they just mistake everything else to be less better. i have used my Samsung, my asus, i have over used android, i know its plus, i have used bb10, i know its plus sided and windows and trust me business owners who understand the use of excel full package on the go would pick a z10 and a windows mobile over an android, you probably won't understand why but do't stress yourself.

U have tried, clap for urself. Upon all the statements u made, u did not state a single fact while I already told u at least 3 reasons why windows 10 mobile is wack.

Now to some real facts

1. Office mobile CAN NOT be used for serious work. It is mainly for viewing and maybe slight editing. That is a fact. Even on tablet it is still not very user friendly unless u have a keyboard. Using office as a selling point is not a good idea because honestly u can't do much with it.

2. U might call me an average phone user... I accept but this is somenone that have used all the os (expect blackberry). I don't even use midrange phones, all my phones are flagships. I've used lumia 930 for a year coupled with android flagships and iphones and I can tell u windows still have a really long way to go. As it is right now windows 10 mobile is a disaster. Why is it difficult to download a simple app or to update an app. I have windows 10 on my laptop and I have apps that have been waiting to be updated for more than 2 months now but due to store error cannot update. The same thing happens with their mobile OS. The one wey dey pain me pass na the app wey dey disappear. My messages apps dissappeared on my lumia 930. How can a legacy app just dissapear from a phone and u can't even re download it because it says u already own it. I had to do a factory reset to get it back. Also vlc player disappeared on my lumia 2520, I couldn't download it again because it says I already have the app. Wtf. Na vex I carry sell the tablet.

3. Currently I use 3 devices (4 actually if u wanna count my laptop).

A flagship android phone
An iPhone
A windows 10/android dual os tablet

My comment is based first hand experience.
Re: Microsoft Launches Lumia 650 Dual SIM Smartphone by Julietcutie(f): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

interesting.. but I don't think I would like it... it looks too complicated
Re: Microsoft Launches Lumia 650 Dual SIM Smartphone by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
Julietcutie:

interesting.. but I don't think I would like it... it looks too complicated

babe u would never know till u own one, anyways can we talk, via mail?

(1) (Reply)

Miui 7 For Mtk6735? / How To Save Pages On Uc Browser / Is GTA V Really Out On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.