Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

NIM Yearly Subscription Fee - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIM Yearly Subscription Fee (3428 Views)

Police To Recruit 31,000 Officers Yearly, Says Igp / Pls What Are The Requirements To Get NIM Professional Certification? / Join The UBA Ambassadors And Get Yearly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by crazyinlove: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hi Guys,

I became a NIM Graduate Member during my NYSC days in 2009 and they mentioned no induction or yearly subscription fee is required for graduate members.

Recently I have been receiving emails from them telling me that i'm owing them total outstanding dues of N54050.00

Anyone else received such email?

1 Like

Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by Juliesmith: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
crazyinlove:
Hi Guys,

I became a NIM Graduate Member during my NYSC days in 2009 and they mentioned no induction or yearly subscription fee is required for graduate members.

Recently I have been receiving emails from them telling me that i'm owing them total outstanding dues of N54050.00

Same here bro.

I tire sef.
Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by datjohn(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
No mind dem, shey we no get other ways to use money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by jcklsweet(f): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
they just sent me a bill of #24k this morning....what's been my added benefits apart from the paper certificates I'm holding...the papers sef hasn't earned me any additional recognition o....

2 Likes

Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by crazyinlove: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
jcklsweet:
they just sent me a bill of #24k this morning....what's been my added benefits apart from the paper certificates I'm holding...the papers sef hasn't earned me any additional recognition o....
I tire for them.... The certification no dey my cv sef....
Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by eHustler(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
crazyinlove:
Hi Guys,

I am inundated with their yearly subscription too. Those certificates are not recognized joor!
Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
How can you be a member of a professional body and not expect to pay annual subscription fee? Is this a joke or something? undecided

2 Likes

Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by obajoey(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Help me ask again oo..

LastMumu:
How can you be a member of a professional body and not expect to pay annual subscription fee? Is this a joke or something? undecided
Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by solochris(m): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
they sent me d same amt, let dem come n take dia certificate joor
Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by Eddodoh(m): 6:37am On Apr 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Most pple get dis certificates during their service year not knowing their career path and which certification to pursue, they realized it's not useful to them when they hit labor market so NIM bank on dis fact to make money from them.

I

2 Likes

Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by crazyinlove: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2016
LastMumu:
I remembered vividly the guys that came to the camp to tell us about it said graduate members are not required to pay subscription fee unless you want to upgrade your membership....
I just feel this is fraud.

1 Like

Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2016
crazyinlove:

I remembered vividly the guys that came to the camp to tell us about it said graduate members are not required to pay subscription fee unless you want to upgrade your membership....
I just feel this is fraud.
Well, I can't remember any of that. What I can remember is that during our induction ceremony, we were informed about our responsibility to pay the annual subscription and the benefits of doing so.
Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by superdude007(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2016
I God I did not pay to collect their Certificate..they can keep it. angry angry
Re: NIM Yearly Subscription Fee by crazyinlove: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Well, I can't remember any of that. What I can remember is that during our induction ceremony, we were informed about paying our responsibility to pay the annual subscription and the benefits of doing so.
So does that mean you have been paying your subscription fee since the induction

(1) (Reply)

Gross Vs Take Home Pay. How Much Is Deducted From Your Salary? / Akin Ogunbameru Of Gtbank / Ics Talent Bank Test/intetview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.