Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

"Shame On You I Am Not Dying Now"-mugabe Tells Successors - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Shame On You I Am Not Dying Now"-mugabe Tells Successors (385 Views)

Fani Kayode Writes Open Letter: Shame On You Christians; Islamisation Agenda Has / OJB Jezreel Burial: Shame On The Music Industry / Big Shame On The Incompetence Of Some Nairaland Moderators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Shame On You I Am Not Dying Now"-mugabe Tells Successors by Jcan: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe, has come up with another blow to his successors who are wishing him death.

At ninety-two, Mugabe remains Africa's oldest leader, having been in power since 1980 since the country got her independence from Great Britain. Mugabe was speaking to about 10,000 veterans of the country's 1970s independence war that his frequent trips to Malaysia and Singapore had fed the media house that he was ill and dying making his successor to fight in party meetings.

"You then see a stampede now, they will be saying the president is dying, I am not dying, shame on you. I am there at the mercy of the people. If the people say no, go, I go. But if the people say no, we still want you, I stay on." President Mugabe said.

Source: www.canicechinedu..com

1 Share

Re: "Shame On You I Am Not Dying Now"-mugabe Tells Successors by midehi2(f): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin his mission on earth is to rule till eternity, pls dont die o, just carry Zimbabwe along with you when you finally disappear
Re: "Shame On You I Am Not Dying Now"-mugabe Tells Successors by Flexherbal(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
We will all die some day. Just leave a good mark on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Kidnapped Her Two Children To Get Ransom From Husband / BREAKING: Boko Haram Terrorists Now Hide In Fox Holes – Army HQ / Attempt All Questions Waec 2016 May\june

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.