Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Pros And Cons Of Imose Kampe - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Pros And Cons Of Imose Kampe (2245 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Dont Buy The Imose Kampe Powerbank Phone / I Mean Who Travels With His/her Generator All About? Imose Kampe Solves The Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pros And Cons Of Imose Kampe by ryfoz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
THE PROS AND CONS OF IMOSE KAMPE

Pros: * The build feels a bit comfy in hand
* The big buttons are easy to press and when pressing the numbers it shows in different colours
* The palpable 10,000 mah battery is the selling point, which can be charged independently of the cell phone itself
* last but not the least is the very big torchlight placed on its head

Cons: # to start with the plastic for the body build feels too light; the whole phone could break into two parts without the battery in it
# here's another thing I noticed, judging from the review of the imose kampe picture you would think the speaker used for it is gonna produce good quality but nah, it's abysmally disappointing considering it has a large space for it and other equally priced product has better sound output.
# The UI is not attractive at all, it is like the UI of the first generation of dual sim phones produced in 2008; colourful but horizontal scrolling of each menu item
# the charging port is also the earphone port, you can't use both at a time and I must emphasize that you can't listen to FM radio without using earpiece unlike other brands we popularly know that does that radio function independent of earphones plugged into it.
# the charger was disgracefully a 500mah output with a cheap cable that can't be substituted for any android cable for the purpose of file transfer; to those who know about identifying the fake and original the colour of the pin is silver
# and lastly is the music player, jeez! this part vexed me sore, when you manage to get your music scanned, it DOES NOT display music list for the user to SCROLL down/up to choose any of the listed, you can only skip to the next and the next and the next, well you get what I mean

Overall judgement based on my need for buying it: it will be useful for me at night in this our current sudden blackout happening in my area often coz where would u even charge a lamp when there's no light but a 10,000 mah powered torchlight can certainly take me through the stress

And of course it's a mobile phone performing the function of a power bank, I can decide to use it to charge my android and from a review I read about it elsewhere (nairaland of course) it can charge 4 smartphones successfully.

This post is based on hands on review and a detailed info for any prospective buyer - information I couldn't get anywhere except specifications on so many blogs
The price is #4,600 on Jumia as at today
Thanks

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Imose Kampe by augster(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
ryfoz:
THE PROS AND CONS OF IMOSE KAMPE

# the charging port is also the earphone port, you can't use both at a time and I must emphasize that you can't listen to FM radio without using earpiece unlike other brands we popularly know that does that radio function independent of earphones plugged into it.
# and lastly is the music player, jeez! this part vexed me sore, when you manage to get your music scanned, it DOES NOT display music list for the user to SCROLL down/up to choose any of the listed, you can only skip to the next and the next and the next, well you get what I mean

lol.. Baba wetin you expect from a #4K6 phone?

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Imose Kampe by graychuks(m): 12:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Baba see I bought that shit of a phone from jumia cos of the power bank... After charging it for over 7hours I couldn't use it to charge my infinix hot note phone to the fullest.. Infact the charging point beside the battery is so weak that it didn't last a week..
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Imose Kampe by W3xy1(m): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2016
You guys should go for ravpower portable charger. 16750 mah battery. It comes with charger 5.0v output, two micro USB cables, a pouch for it and a user guide. It cost 30 dollars.. You can charge two phones at once. http://www.ravpower.com/16750mah-portable-charger-power-bank-black.html

Re: The Pros And Cons Of Imose Kampe by ryfoz(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Is there any online store in Nigeria that sells the ravpower power bank or how can one get it?
Re: The Pros And Cons Of Imose Kampe by ryfoz(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2016
augster:
lol.. Baba wetin you expect from a #4K6 phone?

L grin L
I say make I test am and see if the product is good ni o, there was this particular bontel b30 that I saw in someone's hand last yr(2015) Nov which bears similar resemblance to this imose kampe (though I know the company is different o), the b30 has crazy loud speaker and a very big torchlight as well, in fact I was hypnotized by the phone's performance, the only downside the b30 has compared to this imose is that the battery is only 3000mah and it CANNOT charge other device nor can it charge independently of the phone, I couldn't get it then coz I had no cash (and even later it was nowhere to be bought) and I really thought wow I had seen a perfect replacement.

So that's why I bought the imose kampe o(damn Nigerian company tryna be like tecno)

(1) (Reply)

Recession Hitting Mtn Hard / Most Phones In Japan Are Waterproof As People Need To Use Them In The Bathroom / Infinix Sallah Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.