Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Chip Unlock (IPHONE 5s) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Chip Unlock (IPHONE 5s) (901 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerians Not Using The Face Unlock Feature Of Their Smartphones ? / Urgent: Which Site Can I Unlock Iphone At A Cheaper Rate? / Need To Unlock Iphone 7,advice And Help Anyone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chip Unlock (IPHONE 5s) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Please help me with my Iphone 5s, the network is unstable with this chip thing, it would browse for 2days, after that the 3g network goes off, it's killing i still have 1.5gb data on my airtel line now i cant even browse bt i can do other things. Please, any tips or tricks will be cool. Thanks
Re: Chip Unlock (IPHONE 5s) by Skillfullulu(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
I need to unlock mine, it saying I should connect to itunes
Re: Chip Unlock (IPHONE 5s) by ndudichukwumah(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2016
adebajo11:
Please help me with my Iphone 5s, the network is unstable with this chip thing, it would browse for 2days, after that the 3g network goes off, it's killing i still have 1.5gb data on my airtel line now i cant even browse bt i can do other things. Please, any tips or tricks will be cool. Thanks
Which version is it running
Re: Chip Unlock (IPHONE 5s) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
ndudichukwumah:

Which version is it running
Version 8.0.2
Re: Chip Unlock (IPHONE 5s) by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2016
adebajo11:
Version 8.0.2

That means the chip was not done well or is bad....because that version is stable..that is what I am using for mtn and very stable..try mtn and see if it is thesame problem
Re: Chip Unlock (IPHONE 5s) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
ndudichukwumah:

That means the chip was not done well or is bad....because that version is stable..that is what I am using for mtn and very stable..try mtn and see if it is thesame problem
I will put that to test. Thanks bro!
Re: Chip Unlock (IPHONE 5s) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Skillfullulu:
I need to unlock mine, it saying I should connect to itunes
You should be able to do that over your wifi
Re: Chip Unlock (IPHONE 5s) by Skillfullulu(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
adebajo11:
You should be able to do that over your wifi
put me tru bro

(1) (Reply)

TECNO P5+(plus) / How I Got Free N1500 Recharge Card In This Buharialized Era / Need Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.