Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks (1506 Views)

Dont Subscribe To Airtel Opera Mini Is No Longer Working / I Upgraded To Android 6.0 And Major Apps On My Gionee M5 Mini Is Not Working / My Gionee Phone Is In Guest Mode. How Do I Remove It? (FIXED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks by kissval1388: 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
hello nairalanders phone gurus,
am just angry and tired of these useless phone gionee m3 mini, sometimes, it just hook and start working after some time. the worst part of it is that it is very very slow. example, if I click something, it won't respond till after some time or if am chatting on WhatsApp, typing fast is not possible cus the phone aren't responding fast.
please I have come so that the phone gurus here will help me fix these problem or should I just sell the phone?? I like the phone because of the battery power.
Re: Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks by rufdan(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Delete all those nonsense font, widget, theme, antivirus. Use the phone like when it is new, it will be smoth.
Re: Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks by immanuelobodo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
maybe you have a lot of app installed on it or may the memory is filled up if non of this is the problem that means u need to back up ur files and formatt your phone
Re: Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks by fistonati(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Am using Gionee M3 too, but the phone has been fantastic. You may have to delete some recently install app's or everything so as to Be sure.
Re: Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks by Youngpo413: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Change your memory card
Re: Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks by LMohd(m): 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
kissval1388:
am just angry and tired of these useless phone gionee m3 mini, sometimes, it just hook and start working after some time. the worst part of it is that it is very very slow. example, if I click something, it won't respond till after some time or if am chatting on WhatsApp, typing fast is not possible cus the phone aren't responding fast.
please I have come so that the phone gurus here will help me fix these problem or should I just sell the phone?? I like the phone because of the battery power.
sell it to me jorh!!
Re: Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks by wiseone28: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
kissval1388:
how much will you sell?
Re: Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks by nwabuwa: 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Factory reset.. It works wonders
Re: Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
kissval1388:
Am using Gionee M3 Mini too all is to stop some running apps and move games with large file to your memory card or do factory reset and am also thinking maybe you have rooted the phone
Re: Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks by mosjames: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
That phone is crappy, sell it and get something better.
Re: Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
mosjames:
That phone is crappy, sell it and get something better.
I use m3mini and I don't experience what you are saying
Re: Please Help!! My Gionee M3 Mini Is Very Slow And Hooks by mosjames: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Leader26:
I use m3mini and I don't experience what you are saying
Your battery last for how long?

(1) (Reply)

5 Latest Gadgets That Rocks Nigeria.. / Whatsapp Verified Accounts: Here Are A Few Things To Know / #sold#sold...Original Samsung Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.