Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why Do You Come To Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Come To Nairaland? (570 Views)

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / How Did You Come About Nl? / What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Come To Nairaland? by vodka(f): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2009
yeah so we all come here for one thing or the other. mine's for the gist, raw sincerity definitely becos of our anonymity, and the facts you can find here plus the secrets you wanna tell but can't share.
so over to you guys who always or sometimes log on to nairaland.com

why do you come to this site?
share,
Re: Why Do You Come To Nairaland? by Phemour: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2009
To see cases and laugh
Re: Why Do You Come To Nairaland? by edoyad(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
Why do we tell lies ?
Why do we masturbate ? grin .
I dont believe There's one answer to this one. We all do things for different reasons . It could be for anonymous friendship, escape from reality etc.
As for me, i love Arsenal fc and i talk bout them even at 3am if i want- which would not be considered normal if i called someone to talk about football at that time. The other place which is for fun reasons. I also think i hate keeping real friends around me, so i let my alter Ego keep NL friends while the real me is safe at a distance.
Nairaland is relationship without pain. cool

(1) (Reply)

Is It True? Give Instances. / Kenyan Census Begins / Which Is The Best Or Worst Bank In Terms Of Customer Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.