Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) (9034 Views)

Video: Mariah Carey Gives Horrible Perfomance At New York Event / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Sauron1: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2009
I really don't think Eminem would spend this much time talking about it if it never happened

This is pure entertainment to me.
Eminem should "Silence The Lambs". . . . . .
An angry Eminem = sick flows and OMG metaphors.

How ill was his flow and his rhymes on this diss track?

. . . .Like i've been goin' off on-you-all-the-time
for no reason, girl you out your al-co-holic-mind
Check your wine cellar, look at the amount-of-all-the-wine
Like i fuckin' sit around & think about-you-all-the-time
I just think the shit is funny when i pounce-you-on-a-rhyme
But Bleep it now i'm 'bout-to-draw-the-line
And for you to cross it, that's a mountain that i doubt-you-wanna-climb
I can describe areas of your house-you-wouldn't-find

On an episode-of-cribs, i blow-below-the-ribs
If i hear another word so don't go open-ing-your-jibs
'cause you every time you do it's just another-load-of-fibs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This wigga is the REAL DEAL!!!! cool
Eminem 2-0 MC grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
A-40:

When you hit a woman there's something about it that just shuts a woman up half the time.Did Carmen deny Jigga? Did Vivica deny Fiddy? she might say other things about you but chances are she would not deny it who-ha that ish actually went down

Hehe . . . I always trust ya to face facts and not spew sentimental rubbish . . .

The mere fact that Mariah (a diva/R 'n' B artiste) even had the guts to reply the mofo' is a big shame on Eminem . . . shows she ain't even scared of him . . . no respect whatsoever . . .

In this kinda scenario, a typical woman would call an ex a one-minute man and blah blah . . . Mariah denied this one blatantly . . .

How much more can a man be derided??  grin grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by bgees(m): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2009
how many rappers will diss a girl over and over again? maybe he did bang her,in his dreams. dre should call this overgrown slowpoke to order.

expect eminem to make more diss tracks, this is afterall a ''warning''. he is truly obsessed. mariah should better send him her g-strings so that he he self-service with it.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Sauron1: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2009
bgees:

how many rappers will diss a girl over and over again? maybe he did bang her,in his dreams. dre should call this overgrown slowpoke to order.

How many divas will reply a battle rapper? What woulda been Pac's reaction had Faith Evans replied him with a diss song?
Eminem's pride and ego are on the line here. . . . . .Look at the bigger picture and stop stammering.
Tell Nick Cannon to be a man and protect his wife. . . . .His Bible quotes on twitter cannot save his ass this time. grin grin grin

expect eminem to make more diss tracks, this is afterall a ''warning''. he is truly obsessed. mariah should better send him her g-strings so that he he self-service with it.

He is in his own rights to diss Mariah Carey. . . . .This is AMERICA. . . . .Freedom of speech prevails.
If MC and NC feel offended, they can file a lawsuit.
Eminem has dissed George W. Bush, Ms. Cheney and more important figures in the past. . . .Is he obsessed with Christopher Reeves too?
He made a career outta dissing celebrities. . . . .Mariah Carey won't be the last. . . . .

***Team Slim Shady***
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by eldee(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2009
Bamsyle:

Now that's a loaded statement . . . and I can feel you . . . Eminem even got disqualified ab initio - which serious rapper would take on a diva . . . in a Rap Battle?? . . .  grin grin

And I disagree with those saying Mariah shouldn't have responded . . . her response further plummeted whatever was left of Em's credibility . . . it's a walkover thingy . . . imagine Tyson in the boxing ring . . . and after a couple of minutes, his opponent shows up . . . and happens to be Maria Sharapova . . .  grin grin
I'm not a Stan, I'm not even a fan . . . and I've done a crap job trying to hide that fact.

But come on . . . rappers diss women all the time, stop acting like it's some new thing
50 Cent had beef tracks for Lil Kim and Foxy Brown, The Game went all out against Amber Rose/Melissa Ford, don't let's go to Jay-Z
We all know Eminem is a person . . . but nah, I'm not going to allow double standards affect the way I see things

Is Eminem an attention-seeking plonker?? Definitely. . . but what does Mariah Carey's reply tell us??
She emasculated him, he dissed her . . . so?? I don't care if he's a frustrated sod, but he did what he's been doing since his first album.
She's 101 times more influential than Eminem in pop culture, she has a reputation to protect . . . replying just equates her with Lil Kim and Foxy Brown

What next?? We'll see Sarah Palin doing a 'Bleep Marshal Matters' LP??
It's a no-brainer, let relapsed psychos lie.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by bgees(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2009
eldee,

rappers have dissed women , yes . but with a line or two. not like eminem who dissed mariah with a whole track. this is not normal.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Sauron1: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2009
bgees:

eldee,

rappers have dissed women , yes . but with a line or two. not like eminem who dissed mariah with a whole track. this is not normal.

What does it matter? Whether u dissed a woman with a line or two or do a whole 100 bars, dissing is dissing. . . .
Mariah did a whole song with a chorus on Eminem. . . . .She even made a video(She took it 12 yards further than Christina Aguilera).
What do u expect Eminem to do? Ignore the beef so y'all haters can say he got murked?
Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, this hypocrisy should stop.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by MrCrackles(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2009
eldee:

shocked shocked grin cheesy

bgees:

How is it not normal?
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by eldee(m): 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2009
bgees:

eldee,

Simple concept . . . crime and punishment.

Have you seen The Game's Melissa Ford diss?? And 50's Lil Kim Freestyle??
And to think these ones are unprovoked.

She denied Eminem on flipping Larry King Live!!! That's social homicide.
You might not take that serious . . . but he did, and he released a whole diss track for her, what else do you expct from Eminem??

And he just won a mental battle by getting her husband to reply . . . and then she did, not in a TV interview not a newspaper column, she did a flipping diss song.
She actually tried to battle hiphop's most famous bully. . . as I said I'm waiting for Oprah's Bleep 50Cent

~Sauron~:

What does it matter? Whether u dissed a woman with a line or two or do a whole 100 bars, dissing is dissing. . . .
Mariah did a whole song with a chorus on Eminem. . . . .She even made a video(She took it 12 yards further than Christina Aguilera).
What do u expect Eminem to do? Ignore the beef so y'all haters can say he got murked?
Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeaze, this hypocrisy should stop.
She's an attention seeking slut . . . trying to use beef to sell records
Is it not high time she left the stage for the Beyonces and Keri Hilsons??
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by A40(m): 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2009
Bamsyle:

Hehe . . . I always trust ya to face facts and not spew sentimental rubbish . . .

The mere fact that Mariah (a diva/R 'n' B artiste) even had the guts to reply the mofo' is a big shame on Eminem . . . shows she ain't even scared of him . . . no respect whatsoever . . .

Who was ever scared of EM? That's the question its not like he is some gangsta that would whoop Mariah's ass if he saw her.EM really screwed up and i like Mariah's reply the fact that she even had the gonads to reply him says a lot she is not Britney or Christina that can be bullied and tossed around EM does not realize that she is half-black and has some ghetto in her

Bamsyle:

In this kinda scenario, a typical woman would call an ex a one-minute man and blah blah . . . Mariah denied this one blatantly . . .

How much more can a man be derided??  grin grin grin
Exactly!! His sexual prowess would have been questioned you would probably hear ish like "Your sex game was whack" "Your willy was tiny" but more often than not the girl would be too ashamed to say anything
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Sauron1: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2009
eldee:

She's an attention seeking slut . . . trying to use beef to sell records
Is it not high time she left the stage for the Beyonces and Keri Hilsons??

Eminem will never walk away from a beef. . . . . .I have known that since the turn of the millennium. . . .
Mariah miscued taking Eminem in a battle of insults. . . . .A rapper who has dissed his own mother and ex-wife.
The same geezer took the piss on the gay community, dissed American parents plus the most misogynistic rap verse ever on "Kim".
Abeg. . . . . . . .Only a consummate idiot will take Eminem on. . . . Mariah shoulda learnt with Ja Rule's career.

Are u aware Nick Cannon denied "Obsessed" was meant for Eminem?
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by eldee(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
A-40:

Who was ever scared of EM? That's the question its not like he is some gangsta that would whoop Mariah's ass if he saw her.EM really screwed up and i like Mariah's reply the fact that she even had the gonads to reply him says a lot she is not Britney or Christina that can be bullied and tossed around EM does not realize that she is half-black and has some ghetto in her
So Christina Aguilera ignoring Eminem makes her a weakling??
Or maybe Michael Jackson shoulda replied Just Lose It??

Eminem is a clown . . . no one took this thing serious till MC did Obsessed.
She's bigger than Em, a press statement woulda done this easily . . . but nah, she had to do a video
C'mon, it's simple . . . she needed a Number One, Em gave her one

~Sauron~:

Eminem will never walk away from a beef. . . . . .I have known that since the turn of the millennium. . . .
Mariah miscued taking Eminem in a battle of insults. . . . .A rapper who has dissed his own mother and ex-wife.
The same geezer took the piss on the gay community, dissed American parents plus the most misogynistic rap verse ever on "Kim".
Abeg. . . . . . . .Only a consummate idiot will take Eminem on. . . . Mariah shoulda learnt with Ja Rule's career.

Are u aware Nick Cannon denied "Obsessed" was meant for Eminem?

Nick Carey is a pussyhole . . . James Blunt's got more street cred than him grin grin
Why didn't he release his own Em diss track??
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Sauron1: 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2009
eldee:

Nick Carey is a pussyhole . . . James Blunt's got more street cred than him grin grin

He is writing one soon to be aired on Wild-n-Out. grin grin grin grin grin

eldee:

George Bush shoulda replied "Mosh"
Christopher Reeves' ghost shoulda also replied all the shots Eminem has given him.
Look at the way Kim Kardashian handled her biz with Eminem. . . . .
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by A40(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2009
eldee:

Eminem is a clown . . . no one took this thing serious till MC did Obsessed.
She's bigger than Em, a press statement woulda done this easily . . . but nah, she had to do a video
C'mon, it's simple . . . she needed a Number One, Em gave her one
Someone had to put the recluse in his place!! Besides i think Aguilera did reply EM not sure but i would check ma vault
Lets just say Mariah has a short fuse besides did EM claim he shagged Aguilera? Didn't M.J have kids in his crib? didn't he get his hair burnt too??
Mariah is obviously replying because EM claimed he shagged her.Nothing more
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by osasp(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2009
A-40:

Someone had to put the recluse in his place!! Besides i think Aguilera did reply EM not sure but i would check ma vault
Lets just say Mariah has a short fuse besides did EM claim he shagged Aguilera? Didn't M.J have kids in his crib? didn't he get his hair burnt too??
guy eminem smashed that chick
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by MrCrackles(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2009
osasp:

Where you there? undecided
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by eldee(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2009
A-40:

Tupac claimed he shagged Faith Evans . . . 50Cent claimed he shagged Lil Kim
What's the difference between the two of em?? Faith Evans didn't do a diss track.

That's the difference between putting an ignorant rapper in his place and starting a mudslinging contest

By the way, why am I the only one that believes that there's a chance this actually happened??
Or is there sumn I should know of?? Like say 'Mariah Carey wears a purity band'??
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by osasp(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Where you there? undecided
its not rocket science

its obvious em knows somethin we dont
nick hasnt updated his blog about it.
only thing he said on his twiter which i think was relating to the issue was
'this is chess not checkers'. . .pfft

if u ask me i think that marriage is on strain now
cos if i really know em, he wouldnt lie about it.

especially laying his cred on the line by saying hes got pics and all that
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Sauron1: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2009
osasp:

its not rocket science

Eminem is not joking. . . . .He shagged Mariah without a bag.

Why would Eminem waste so much time and energy on this issue if he was joking. . . . . .
Caucasians don't roll that way. . . . .It ain't rocket science, Eminem did the deed. grin

Fixed!!!!
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by eldee(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2009
A-40:

When you hit a woman there's something about it that just shuts a woman up half the time.Did Carmen deny Jigga? Did Vivica deny Fiddy? she might say other things about you but chances are she would not deny it who-ha that ish actually went down
Come on . . . people deny these things all the time
People react differently to things, you can't use Hov and Curly to predict what happened wiv Em.
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by A40(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2009
osasp:

Yeah in his wet dreams of course

eldee:

Tupac claimed he shagged Faith Evans . . . 50Cent claimed he shagged Lil Kim
What's the difference between the two of em?? Faith Evans didn't do a diss track.

That's the difference between putting an ignorant rapper in his place and starting a mudslinging contest

By the way, why am I the only one that believes that there's a chance this actually happened??
Or is there sumn I should know of?? Like say 'Mariah Carey wears a purity band'??
You have to understand women react differently to such allegations.Lil Kim and Faith Evans are ghetto hoochies i wouldn't put it beyond them to shag either muchachos! if them broads came out to deny it sef who would believe em??

If Eminem had them pics and phone calls why should he waste time going on wax when he could just drop em on the internet for the whole world to see and hear that would hit harder than 1000 Warning's! dude is just bluffing and i think its cool that MC is calling it

eldee:

Come on . . . people deny these things all the time
People react differently to things, you can't use Hov and Curly to predict what happened wiv Em.

Rappers lie a lot abeg. .I'm saying it point blank that if EM did shag her she would not have the balls to go all out and deny it and even do a song about it.These things play on a woman's sub-conscious she would not have that energy to deny it so vehemently she would most likely not want to talk about the issue and move on
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by MrCrackles(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2009
osasp:

its not rocket science

Nor be only rocket science, na propeller mathematics!
Dude i aint buying that shit, nothing on the table so far proves it beyond reasonable doubt!
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by osasp(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nor be only rocket science, na propeller mathematics!
Dude i aint buying that shit, nothing on the table so far proves it beyond reasonable doubt!

no shakin
d guy go soon release evidence if she show herself again
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Sauron1: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2009
osasp:

no shakin
d guy go soon release evidence if she show herself again

I wonder what the defenders of MC will say by then.
They will blame it on photoshop and blah blah blah.

Eminem shagged MC. . . .there's an air of inevitability about it.
Slim Shady will not waste a Dre beat to play gimmicks. . . . .What would he gain by lying?

He is on top of his game and he doesn't need MC's vagina to build an iconic status.
Eminem has that already!!!!
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by prince82(m): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
Call my bluff and I’ll release every fucking thing I got

I think EM is waiting on her to do that so that he can release everything he's got.

if I had a relationship with a girl,and may be, it ruptured unceremonously,and she claims I didn't hit.that's when I will let every body know how smelly her pussy is.How can she deny the fact that EM of all people hit her and sprayed sperms all over her like 83 armourd div soljas on war front. grin grin grin
I pity MC. she's really roasting now. Bleep HER AND HER RETARDED SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****Team Eminem****
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by rapjunkie(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2009
So what if eminem shagged mariah? . . . . . . .  . .  . .once in 6 months! shocked( by his own admission)  Pugh!!! he can't be very good.  grin

Also,  it doesnt count if you cant shag a girl more than once . . .  . . after a while, how can you be sure it really happened? undecided

Now he says he's got pics. . . .  . of what? . . ,  slim shady's little di*k?

The 'warning' is SO LAME!!! 'Bagpipes from Baghdad' was SO unnecessary. . . . . Shes married now. . . . let it be.

“You’re a mom & pop, I’m a corporation. I’m a press conference, you’re a conversation.” . . . . , hahahahaha

Anyways, all this is very good for mariah because her album is coming out soon and i'm sure all this extra publicity will help her album sell.

'Memoirs' will be released on 25 August.

Rapjunkie,

on behalf of  ***Team Mariah***
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2009
eldee:

I'm not a Stan, I'm not even a fan . . . and I've done a crap job trying to hide that fact.

We're on the same page . . . to that extent.

But come on . . . rappers diss women all the time, stop acting like it's some new thing
50 Cent had beef tracks for Lil Kim and Foxy Brown, The Game went all out against Amber Rose/Melissa Ford, don't let's go to Jay-Z
We all know Eminem is a person . . . but nah, I'm not going to allow double standards affect the way I see things

C'mon Eldee . . . how can you compare "Wouldn't Get Far" and 'em rest with Eminem's "Warning"??

Did you read what the OP posted up there?? Compare those way-too-personal, agbero-dirty-fight lyrics that Eminem penned in "Warning" with these:

I done been around the world, been around the block
Been around hoes that bleeped Biggie and 'Pac
Like Rita Guerrero, ass took her to the top
She'll give you some brains you let her throw up the Roc
Let her put on your chain, she'll throw you some cock
Picture that like Meagan Good and Jamie Foxx
Hype said it's a wrap, she still on the set
Puttin oil on her likes like she Gloria Velez
She was (Eye Candy) in the XXL
Hopped off the page and on a skateboard with Pharrell
I knew she ("wouldn't get far"wink cos 500 dollars
can't get you that ("far"wink how you get that ("far"wink
And all these new video bitches tryin to be Melissa Ford
But they don't know Melissa Ford drive a Honda Accord
She a video vixen, but behind closed doors
She do whatever it take to get to the Grammy Awards

Rappers diss women all-a-time . . . but compare these lines with Em's lines Eldee . . . you'll notice pent-up anger and frustration . . .

Is Eminem an attention-seeking plonker?? Definitely. . . but what does Mariah Carey's reply tell us??
She emasculated him, he dissed her . . . so?? I don't care if he's a frustrated sod, but he did what he's been doing since his first album.

He did what he's been doing since his first album . . . plus more . . . I've never seen such a 'witless' rap diss all my life . . .  grin grin

She's 101 times more influential than Eminem in pop culture, she has a reputation to protect . . . replying just equates her with Lil Kim and Foxy Brown

Nah . . . replying does not in any way equate her with Foxy and Kim . . . I agree Mariah ain't no saint . . . but comparing the demons inhabiting her body with those in Foxy and Kim is sheer drudgery . . . Raging Tornadoes, Foxy and Kim are rappers . . . female rappers . . . who have to be extra B-A-D in a male-dominated genre of music to get noticed . . . they're 'street' . . . it won't move a hair on me body if they're the ones in issue right now . . . but this is Mariah Carey Eldee . . . an artiste who sings . . . who sings R'n'B . . . that fragile-looking thing . . . going to the studio to release a diss track against Eminem . . .

MC knew what she was doing . . . it was a calculated move . . . she must have thought meticulously about it . . . I can imagine real MCs like KRS-One and Common laughing at Eminem . . . the hood must be having fits of laughter . . .

She doesn't even need to say/do anything anymore . . . with that singular act ("Obsessed"wink . . . she won Eminem by a thundering landslide . . .  grin grin

Nah . . . don't make it appear so idiotic . . .

The divas who dissed Eminem at one time or the other only did it for one thing - to deride him . . . his mom dissed him and the world was like Gosh, how can a rapper's mom release a diss track on her son??

Same goes for MC . . . oh, you think they're tryna cross lyrical swords with Eminem?? Nah, they can't even dream about that . . .

It's simple logic - imagine Mrs Agassi in the boxing ring with Tyson . . . it's spelled R-I-D-I-C-U-L-E . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
Spot on Rapjunkie . . .

***Team Mariah***
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2009
And BTW, where's Vealkyrie??

Ya alter-ego's in here opposing ya stance on this issue . . .

Why not come outta hiding and defend ya viewpoint??

LWKMDFH . . . Nairaland is one land too many . . . grin grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by ofokasibe: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2009
lol bamsyle i would have perferred valikylerie#$@ to sign in instead of sauron , sauron oya log out o.
we thot u have been arrested by e -police. where the heck has ur head been. grin grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Bamsyle(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2009
ofokasibe:

lol bamsyle i would have perferred valikylerie#$@ to sign in instead of sauron , sauron oya log out o.
we thot u have been arrested by e -police. where the heck has ur head been. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMFAO . . .
Re: Eminem Vs Mariah Carey And Nick Cannon (serious Stuff) by Vealkyrie(f): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2009
^^^^^^^^Oh my! Bamsyle and his bevy of irascible characters. I wish you pay more attention to meaningful things than building a conspiracy theory against me. Did i touch a nerve? LOLOLOLOL grin grin grin grin Take it like a man and stop stalking me. I don't have a problem with your sexual proclivities as long as they are not directed towards my person. I will appreciate it very much if you ignore me in your splenetic chickenshit. I will report you if i am pushed any further. Let me leave now before i get "insultive". cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Lyrics For "angel Of My Life" / #adam - A Song By A Nairalander (play & Download) / Imagine That- Styl Plus, The Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.