Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) (45403 Views)

Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love / 9ice And His Ex-wife, Toni Payne Hangout Together / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by stanisbaratheon: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2016
BRAV0O:
That geh linda goof big time she so shameless and classless I wonder why Nigerians still visiting her nonsense blog that filled with mediocrity all day everyday, she deserve all she get from wizkid because she no even get sense at all, those thieving politician dey there with lot of skeleton hiding from us she no gossip about them, she's now flexing her tiny muscles on top young hustler matter, God save her that am out of town she for hear am big time, nonsense geh

out of town?? Na for your backyard the beef start??

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by lordonwils(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2016
HARDBOI:
this tony pane is an i.mbecile shaa..
a kid just insulted womanhood and u being a woman taking sides with him? undecided u are shameless abeg
some1 pls wake me up.
dont worry oneday u will receive insult way worst than wat she got
only then u will understand.

this yoloba pple that one thing with them.
they support evil when their own commits it.
Must u always be tribalistic? Attack issues as they appear..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Petroking: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Amberon11:
you have no idea what youre saying. Defamation? listen, Wizkid Ha's nothing on Linda. However it is even Linda that should be the one to press charges for defamation of character

Have you crossed the shore of this country.. To know that you don't throw stones and expect some one to stay still. If she's a smart ass as she claims to be. When she reports she should show us proof not some written words. I remember another journalist saying Olamide is a ritualist .. That one is also a woman. Instead of people to go about their way getting money. They look out for cheap publicity. I have some questions for you. Can you vouch for Linda that she is saying the truth. I don't think so because you actually are not a witness to what happened. If Linda has to report issues.. Let her stop meddling into false zones or into people's private life. I am very sure you do not know what it takes to be a blogger. If you try to pry into people's private life's be sure that you will get doomed overseas. Who shot the first bullet... Linda... People did not see it that way. Because she got what she asked for.. People are complaining. Let me hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by macaranta(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2016
Toni Payne? Is she a IndecentStar?

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Krismart(m): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Wizkid is playing International, Linda is playing local. How can local champion finish international champion. Mbanu, you know wetin exchange rate dey talk ? Small money wey wizkid go make for that show, fit buy Linda naw.

Sorry mehn, I must support people with real carrier that requires sweat, not keyboard warriors who depend on internet speed and fuel...
I hope Wizkid uses her gifts and blessings well cos he still has a long way to go
Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Jacko1(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2016
Ibos smell crap wen u see one

Davido got wizkid back
Toni payne got his back
Yolubas got his back
U ppl wil now stupidly be insulting linda ikeji as well
Dahs y we neva achieve anyfin cos we not united

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by 6digitscomrade: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2016
bros u want anty payne go and take her..keep marriage kor hold marriage niii...zombie comments everywhere people will always recommend and advice nonsense just to spew thrash..wait for ur own make u manage her...marriage na by force?from some people comment u can easily tell their class..class of management no wonder women kill dem everyday like tse-tse fly leave me alone na lie..later she kpuff am now him frnz go dey beg for RIP for media up and down like kilode...smh
amunkita:
Hate it when someone with wood in his/her eye is trying to pick out a dust from another..

Toni Payne that can't keep her marriage is shading another..

Nwanyi uwa mmebi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Amberon11: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2016
I've been out of the country since 2012. you don't go thinking everyone is broke, you dig?

Trust me you don't know what youre saying. you might want to Google "Perez Hilton". Thank me later.
Petroking:

Have you crossed the shore of this country.. To know that you don't throw stones and expect some one to stay still. If she's a smart ass as she claims to be. When she reports she should show us proof not some written words. I remember another journalist saying Olamide is a ritualist .. That one is also a woman. Instead of people to go about their way getting money. They look out for cheap publicity. I have some questions for you. Can you vouch for Linda that she is saying the truth. I don't think so because you actually are not a witness to what happened. If Linda has to report issues.. Let her stop meddling into false zones or into people's private life. I am very sure you do not know what it takes to be a blogger. If you try to pry into people's private life's be sure that you will get doomed overseas. Who shot the first bullet... Linda... People did not see it that way. Because she got what she asked for.. People are complaining. Let me hear word
Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by HARDBOI: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2016
lordonwils:
Must u always be tribalistic? Attack issues as they appear..

guy forget being tribalistic wat i said is just the truth.
i was shocked that a woman supported those raw word spilled by wizkid on a woman undecided
..its unbelievable.

go to tweeter and check those post u will see that all the comments dat supported wiskid are all yoruba names.
so wat are u saying.?

i only stand for the truth here i cant use lie to shade anybody or tribe!
once it is d truth i dont care who it affects.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Amberon11: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2016
get lost. Success isnt measured by how many times you appear on TV. ask Bill Gates.
lilzcee:
nawaooo, leave us to be senseless, u the sensible one what have u achieve? this world is a free world, another man's poison is another man's meat, u have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Obrose(m): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2016
There are richer musicians and celebrities in this country yet they lay low and respect themselves but these kids keep insulting themselves everyday, impregnating girls upandown. When they have sex they tell d whole world,when they drink they tell and show d whole world. And an olosho who one of them has caused her her marriage is here talking rubbish
Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2016
BRAV0O:
That geh linda goof big time she so shameless and classless I wonder why Nigerians still visiting her nonsense blog that filled with mediocrity all day everyday, she deserve all she get from wizkid because she no even get sense at all, those thieving politician dey there with lot of skeleton hiding from us she no gossip about them, she's now flexing her tiny muscles on top young hustler matter, God save her that am out of town she for hear am big time, nonsense geh

She's useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by 6digitscomrade: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2016
hheheh someone said linda is worth 2bn??from pdp money?na campaign money ooooo and she earns in dollars ok i don hear next??and she still nor fine...breathe odour??obo odour?yansh odour?abi she be d new biblical women wiv an issue??she need jesus garment to hold be dat...and she must wait cuz jesus neva decide wen him go come...lol
Amberon11:
keep quiet if you are oblivious. Now let me educate you, Linda Ikeji earns in dollars, not naira on a daily basis. Her blog is Worth about N2b. Wizkid is no match to Linda when it comes to Money. Even all the Monet wizkid Will earn in endorsements in 10 years isnt up to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Amberon11: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2016
Don't flatt
smallJagaban:

IF IT'S THAT, SEUN WOULD BE RICHER THAN LINDA BECAUSE NAIRALAND HAS MORE TRAFFIC THAN HER BLOG....

WHICH ENDORSEMENT DOES LINDA HAVE? LOCAL CHAMPION
Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by lottomkyes10(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2016
pls u people should leave her alone she is making are way soon wizkid go get another baby mama lol
Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by duchess02(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Amberon11:
this Lady is senseless to support wizkid. This only shows how rotten and maggot infested our society is. A boy or man openly insults and defames a woman's privates publicly, even threatening her with violence and some "supposed" adults are taking sides with him?

Last time teyana Taylor threatened Rihanna with violence, she lost her Adidas endorsement. Linda ikeji is a blogger and bloggers Post stories and obviously, Linda Ikeji's story WA's true. She didn't insult him in any way but wizkid came Like a venomous Snake and offloaded all its vernom, but no, our morally bankrupt society saw nothing with.

Thats why foreign acts only throws subliminals in statements because they know they Will lose endorsements by the such act of misconduct.
Na wa for u oo,it just obvious u taking sides,where did u verify to ve come to ur conclusion dat all Linda wrote abt wizkid was true,truly she is blogger,y is it only d bad sides of wizkid she usually post afta several warnings frm wizkid,afta dere beef I ve read two gud news here on nairaland abt wizkid but didn't find dose news on LIB,am sure if she doesn't write anytin abt wizkid,she won't lose a dine frm wat she makes,and since u assumed all Linda said abt wizkid is true without verifying, let me also assume all wizkid said abt Linda re also true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Shurrup...i ain't yoruba but mehn i support wizkid....and m a lady....sooo....teh linda 2 mind her biz....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Itannooluwa(f): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
who is tony pain ??
Lady Morgana n Merlin

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by amunkita(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2016
6digitscomrade:
bros u want anty payne go and take her..keep marriage kor hold marriage niii...zombie comments everywhere people will always recommend and advice nonsense just to spew thrash..wait for ur own make u manage her...marriage na by force?from some people comment u can easily tell their class..class of management no wonder women kill dem everyday like tse-tse fly leave me alone na lie..later she kpuff am now him frnz go dey beg for RIP for media up and down like kilode...smh

Sure the school you attended has their Lingua franca as yoruba..
why not enroll for an English evening class to afford you communication..

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Omashowen: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2016
VACANCY
Service Centre Supervisor (3+ Exp @Supervisory level in CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SERVICE INDUSTRY) URGENTLY NEEDED
Qualification/Requirement:
B.Eng. Elect/Elect
2 yrs repair exp of Home Appliances.
Good oral/written communication and leadership skills
Should have knowledge of spare part planning and forecasting
Conversant with computer applications
Should be ready to relocate
Suitable candidates should send CV to wdmrecruitments@gmail.com
Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by kenchop: 11:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Zeedarh:
We're talking fuel, some people are talking Wizkid and Linda. mtcheew undecided

YOU RIGHT PAL!! PEOPLE TALKING NONSENSE WHILE THE COUNTRY BURNS angry angry angry angry
Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Rhodakayla(f): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Lol. Attention seeker. smiley
Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by hedonistic: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Wizkid is playing International, Linda is playing local. How can local champion finish international champion. Mbanu, you know wetin exchange rate dey talk ? Small money wey wizkid go make for that show, fit buy Linda naw.

Sorry mehn, I must support people with real carrier that requires sweat, not keyboard warriors who depend on internet speed and fuel...

Your ignorance is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by hedonistic: 11:20am On Apr 08, 2016
inme:
Yoruba people always taking sides.

They will never advice him to stop insulting Linda's mom.

That was how they all supported Olamide even when they know his actions at the Headies was bad and unacceptable.

Maybe we should blame their oily cuisine. Consuming too much red oil corrodes the brain and impairs judgment.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by BRAVO0(m): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Raziii:
if you dey town, how we go take no?lol. Stop making noise joor
liv story brother wetin that nonsense geh 1st post about wizkid vex me Weller nd if I dey town I go arrange for her bug time cus nigeria youths suppose even stand up for wizkid against such rubbish who is she, she dey madt? wetin young hustlers benefit from this con3 that will now want to make her end that boy carrier. We ll know artist all around the world live fake life but is best If she mind her stinky motherphucking bisness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2016
BRAV0O:

Bro,abeg jist me, if say you dey town wetin you for do?

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 08, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

when kids talk grin please when you talk money don't compare wizkid and linda. Do you know the amount of dollars Linda make daily from Google?

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by BRAVO0(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2016
namedonfinish:

Bro,abeg jist me, if say you dey town wetin you for do?

liv story my dear sister the fact remain she goofed big time nobody here is responsible for her nonsense life single at almost 40, I hope know her tell her to be just careful
Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2016
BRAV0O:
continue throwing spittle everywhere. Cybercafe warlord
Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by P0intBlank(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2016
repogirl:
I don't recall Linda ever threatening to end his career. She only said he was a liar.

Don't mind them jo. These people can't read and comprehend.
Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2016
Amberon11:
get lost. Success isnt measured by how many times you appear on TV. ask Bill Gates.
who is talking about Success, i said another man's poison is another man's meat, u are here talking about success, the fact that she is supporting wizkid doesn't mean she is senseless, she have the right to support who she wants to support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2016
yes in brazil..ode oloriburuku...atleast am better off u who cant communicate in urs..FYI am a poliglot..i speak read and write in more than 5 international languages..in Nigeria i speak 6 of ours..am not in ur league..if u cant stand the heat in diz kitchen do ursef some good..goof off!!!english kor hindu niiiii..gboju joor abi ko lo gba ile si agboju!!!!pained moraphucker.
amunkita:

Sure the school you attended has their Lingua franca as yoruba..
why not enroll for an English evening class to afford you communication..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh / Toyin Abraham Reacts Following Davido’s Alleged Traditional Wedding To Chioma / Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.