Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away (1402 Views)

Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo / ABUAD Signs Mou With Dubai Hospital To End Overseas Medical Tourism / Injection Pain Won't Go Away After Two Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Joel3(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yes, having an erection is often a welcome experience, but they also can happen at inopportune times. It is normal for adolescent males in particular to experience random erections even without sexual thoughts or stimulation. When they occur in school or while talking to a girl you like, however, your main focus will likely be on hiding the erection and ending it as soon as possible. While simply waiting it out is often the best option, there are things you can do to possibly speed along the process.
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Joel3(m): 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2016

1, Tuck your erection into your waistband.

If your erection won't go away, try to quickly and discreetly adjust it by hand. Tuck the rigid shaft up into the waistband of your pants or underwear. This aligns your penis with the zipper or seam of your pants and makes an erection less noticeable.

i) Use caution when wearing a tucked-in shirt or a shirt that doesn't reach all the way down to your waist. If your shirt rides up, you might accidentally expose yourself!

ii) Be aware that while this technique will help hide your erection, the friction of the fabric may also inadvertently arouse you further.

iii) Some people prefer tucking downward against one of the thighs. It is really just a question of personal preference and comfort.
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Thylord(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
The easiest method always drink half cup of fuel before going out.

1 Like

Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Joel3(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2016

2, Try to focus on something complicated and non-sexual.

You may have heard the old joke that men have only enough blood to supply either their brains or their joysticks at any one time, but there is some validity to the idea that distracting the mind can help bring about detumescence (the return of a penis to its flaccid state).

Try to occupy your mind with something besides sex, but don't try to forget about your erection. In other words, don't think to yourself, "OK, I'm thinking about baseball now. Definitely not my erection." Your erection won't go away until you are fully focused on something else. Force yourself to perform a task that takes a lot of mental concentration: play a musical instrument, read, exercise, or solve a math problem.

i) If you can't distract yourself by doing an activity, try to visualize it in your head. If you're in a social situation and you can't distract yourself without arousing suspicion, imagine yourself doing something different. If you love playing guitar, imagine every little detail: where you're putting your fingers, how you're strumming, how the song sounds.
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by obizzy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Me i just do hard arithmetic in my head to trick my brain

like 56389 x 4566 = ?
Works like magic :-)
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Joel3(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2016

3, Urinate.

This may not be easy to do with an erection, but urinating can sometimes make an erection go away. Urination causes pleasant, relaxing feelings in your groin, which can make an erection feel less "tight" or "urgent."

i) Waking up in the morning with an erection is common for men of all ages. It can occur with or without the prompting of sexually-arousing dreams. Despite the degree of difficulty in hitting your target while you have an erection, urinating can often help bring it to a conclusion quickly.
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Joel3(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2016

4, Give yourself mild pain.

No legitimate medical authority will now recommend that you cause yourself any amount of pain to stop a natural and harmless body process, but the traditional notion that mild pain can end an erection is still out there. So long as you only cause yourself very mild pain (mainly as a distraction), it is unlikely to be a problem to give it a try.

i) Try, for example, discreetly pinching your thigh. It's easy to hide, it won't seriously hurt you, but it can hurt enough to distract you.

ii) If you're truly desperate, some people may recommend you try flicking a testicle through your pants. Don't flick too hard, though, or you might injure yourself!

iii) Remember, it's never worth injuring yourself over an erection.
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Joel3(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2016

5. Masturbate.

When it comes down to it, the most effective way to end an erection is to bring it to its natural conclusion. Barring a medical condition, ejaculation almost invariably causes an erection to end.

Discreetly excuse yourself from the situation and find a private area: a bathroom, a bedroom, or anywhere else you feel sure that you won't disturb anyone. Do your business, clean up, and return to the situation relieved and ready to go.

Avoid masturbating in public. If you do find yourself in a public place with an erection, find somewhere relatively private to do your thing. A lockable bathroom stall will do in a pinch, as long as you aren't loud or obvious about what you're doing. Public masturbation is illegal in many places, and you might disturb people if you aren't careful.
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Joel3(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2016

6, Shifting Your Focus Elsewhere
Relax, or instead use your anxiety to your advantage.

Remember, seemingly random erections are normal and no reason for concern, and odds are that no one has noticed anyway. Take a few deep breaths, and keep calm. Worrying about your erection can cause you to focus even more on it and make it more difficult to end.

i) That said, anxiety can actually be to your benefit in ending an erection. Stress causes a "fight or flight" reaction in the body, which includes the redistribution of blood towards the arms and legs. Drawing blood away from your genitals can help end your erection.

i) So, the best advice may be not to worry about having an erection, but feel free to worry about other things that may distract and deflate your problem.
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Joel3(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
lalasticlala the thread don done oh.
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lets hear what lalasticlacla has to say about attention "Apa Amu"
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by vicstar(m): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
op u've gat ma attention undecided
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Adesiji77: 12:14am On Apr 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Tapout(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2016
works only when a lady ain't close by grin ..... peradventure it works, belive me when I say ur dic'k would never forgive u. . grin
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by x6blade(m): 12:40am On Apr 08, 2016
CUT IT OFF,shikena
Re: Ways On How To End An Erection That Won't Go Away by Joel3(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin lalasticlala the ministry is moving forward or backward. where is seun

(1) (Reply)

Simple And Natural Ways To Have Pink Lips / Why You Will Need A Chest X-ray For Medical Check-up / How To Get Clear Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.