Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links (15601 Views)

My Whatsapp And Messenger Are Not Working / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by 9jatatafo(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2016
This fit epp the fuel situation?
Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by Liljeez(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2016
Anoda mb sucking platform abi....Mark una doh oh........be creating all dese things where u guys have unlimited data and free WiFi.....and send dem to us where we are using airtel #1500 for 3gb dat will last 10 days
Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by DaBullIT(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2016
I no understand
Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by macaranta(m): 11:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Nice
Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by BizBloke(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2016
Some fellas said Facebook will die. I laughed at them because Zuckerberg and team never sleeps.

They do hackathons interlaced with R & D.
Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by kings09(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
D guy n his team de try. But our govt agencies cnt maintain a website. Police recruitment site crashed on its 1st day of launch. Let's give it up for systems dat encourage enterprise like America
Dharniel:
Mark Zuckerberg has got to do more to revive Facebook...
Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by MrHackmed1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
How I have been surviving fuel
scarcity and lack of electricity
which will help you too.
Go to a nearby bank greet
everyone, plug your phone to
charge, plug your power bank,
rechargeable fan, drink water
from dispenser, sit enjoy AC,
watch buhari on CNN, withdraw #
1000 thank the whole bank staff
and return home. The next day go
and join the queue to pay back
the #1000 into your account.
ladies and gentlemen am off to
the bank ooooo

Stale undecided
Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by BLWeb: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
prettythicksme:
What is facebook?

Please grow up. For the sake of hitting frontpage, you guys denigrate a forum that is supposed to host wholesome discussion.

@Topic

This will be a welcome development for a lot of us looking for chat system for our websites. Many of us are already using the facebook commenting tool on our blogs, so why not the chat box? I will be the first to get this chat box for my website.
Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
BLWeb:

Please grow up. For the sake of hitting frontpage, you guys denigrate a forum that is supposed to host wholesome discussion.

@Topic

This will be a welcome development for a lot of us looking for chat system for our websites. Many of us are already using the facebook commenting tool on our blogs, so why not the chat box? I will be the first to get this chat box for my website.
Who u epp? undecided
Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
kings09:
D guy n his team de try. But our govt agencies cnt maintain a website. Police recruitment site crashed on its 1st day of launch. Let's give it up for systems dat encourage enterprise like America

definitely they're working, thumbs up to them. but my point is Facebook is now booooooring...

1 Like

Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Mark is after Larry
Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by haryomikun(m): 1:00am On Apr 09, 2016
Dharniel:
Mark Zuckerberg has got to do more to revive Facebook...
I don't know what mindset a lot of ppl have but Facebook remains the reigning social media. Over instagram and Twitter and snapchat and all of them

Bloggers understand what I mean
Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by kolexepana: 6:10am On Apr 09, 2016
I don't even have that messenger app.
Re: Facebook Unveil Messenger Codes, Messenger Username And Messenger Links by Solutionchuks(m): 6:33am On Apr 09, 2016
I like the development.... Is a welcomed one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!how To Change 4rm Chinese 2 English Language In Nokia / How-to-format/reset-your-android- Mobile / Airtel Promo In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.