Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) (59953 Views)

Jealous JSS1 Student Who Poisoned Classmate With Acid In Lagos Expelled / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / OMG See Osama Bin Laden And Judo Classmate In 1975 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by defemidefemi(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Nixiepie:
Chai see muscle,.....and the gurl is laughing.. Mumu
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by slyrone(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2016
to see that the girl was even smiling. chai I weep for today's youth

1 Like

Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by eetua: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2016
ExAngel007:
metchewww

that what guys know....
sooo stupid
y
Is that what girls like?
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by gbens2000(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2016
I see nothing bad atleast she was enjoying it.
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by eetua: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2016
ExAngel007:
metchewww

that what guys know....

sooo stupid

Is that not what girls like?
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by wayodude(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2016
braimeddy:
Daughter of a well known politician indeed. See as all of deir faces b like who jst dey return frm farm.
funniest true comment ever on Nairaland! LWKMD hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Haba. This is a clear case of indecent assault. That guy should be jailed.
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by hotdi(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2016
daveyjay:
Naija quys no qet chill at all, ladies, if U date this kinda quy, ur breasts are qonna fall within 2weeks

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by Salimmuhammad(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2016
braimeddy:
Daughter of a well known politician indeed. See as all of deir faces b like who jst dey return frm farm.

grin grin[color=#550000][/color] grin
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by Topestbilly(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2016
ExAngel007:
metchewww

that what guys know....

sooo stupid

That what ladies enjoy...

Sooo nasty ... undecided
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by 1kinggy(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Terrible. Those guys are manner less.
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by azeecoboy(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Seun:
This is not ok.
this is obviously a 18+ pics seun..this shouldn't be on FP
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by RaeMystix: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2016
He ought to be dealt with.
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by Nixiepie(f): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
defemidefemi:
looking at ur profile I can say ur personal text applies to u or lemme ask, are u life? bcoz u're beautiful
yea I'm life,so are u and everyone that is alive
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by 12month: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
sex starved perverts... thats all I see inside this pool
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by azeecoboy(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Am sure those guys are doing that in the name of drying the water awtta her...Bad boys
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by slap1(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2016
This is disgraceful!
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by idu1(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2016
ExAngel007:

pls mind ur biz
how old are you.
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by slap1(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2016
azeecoboy:
this is obviously a 18+ pics seun..this shouldn't be on FP

I agree. It should probably be deleted.
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by ejamahrandy: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2016
BushidoBlue:
When they say corruption Nigerians think of stolen money..

What is this called?
weren't you taught punctuation?

Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by cutegoddy(m): 9:42am On Apr 08, 2016
[aabeg dem dey pay person if post appear for ffrfront page#justwannaknow
hmmm, ( clear throat )
I think this was plan. who snap the pics. OK are there trying to tell us it was a coincidence that the snap the small time the dude was grabbing the boobz. people can do anything to make front page.

click like if you thing it was make up, share if you think I have not yet brush my teeth. [/quote]
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2016
braimeddy:

Kikikikikikikikikikiki........farm abi hunger strike grin
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by talk2dmc(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2016
A formulated story ! Those kids know what they were doing .
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by pamcode(m): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Jorian1:
hmmmmm. I De come make I brush teeth first.

modified:

hmmm, ( clear throat )
I think this was plan. who snap the pics. OK are there trying to tell us it was a coincidence that the snap the small time the dude was grabbing the boobz. people can do anything to make front page.

click like if you thing it was make up, share if you think I have not yet brush my teeth.
people do anything to get likes on nairaland undecided
By the way guys no get chill sha even tho the gal seems happy with the groping but it might just be she is grateful she didn't die.
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by kunzaar(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2016
That guy is violent.......mhennnnn !!! Squeezing it like Eba ......Like buhari is squeezing life outta Nigerians
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2016
she doesnt look like sm1 dat was drownin she seem to b enjoying herself...n dat dude holding on to the boob like its hope.

2 Likes

Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by Bookiemart01(f): 10:01am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by ClassCaptain(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2016
darlenese:
Imagine the way he is squeezing her boobs angry people like this will destroy a womans breast and complain why the breast isn't firm anymore ! Ode

this killed me mehn... True

1 Like

Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by hob(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2016
That dude wey grab d bosom u go knw say na cement factory hin dey work

d gurl is enjoying it sef....
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by nwachonum: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2016
see how the guy grab the boobs like say 2moro no dey. lmao
Re: Student Gropes His Classmate After Saving Her From Drowning (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On ASUU Review on the suspension of strike / Taiwo and Kehinde Adegoke: Twins Called To Bar (Photos) / Do You Know What 'A Luta Continua' Means? - Pius Adesanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.