Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) (31913 Views)

Nigerian Man Deported From India After Giving 17yrs old Boy Cocaine to Smuggle(p / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Migrants In A Car's Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 10:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Officers of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) have discovered twenty-eight packs of Tramadol weighing 21.99kgs inside a DJ Rack box and 1.8kgs of cocaine in boxer shorts.The seizure was made at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) Lagos.

The Tramadol which was hidden among camera items was intercepted during pre-shipment inspection.

The consignment was destined for Congo Brazzaville in central Africa. Another suspect was also caught with 1.8kg of cocaine in his boxer shorts on his way from Dubai. Both suspects are being investigated.

NDLEA commander at the airport, Ahmed Garba gave the names of the suspects as Afube Izuchukwu Henry, 27 year-old automobile parts dealer and Chijioke Chukwuemeka Raphael, 36 year-old factory worker in Dubai.

According to Garba, “Chijioke who deals in automobile parts was arrested for attempting to export 21.99kgs of Tramadol hidden inside a DJ rack box meant for export to Congo Brazzaville. Another suspect, Chijioke Chukwuemeka Raphael, a Dubai based factory worker was arrested with 1.8kgs of cocaine packed inside socks and concealed in his boxer shorts during the inward screening of passengers on an Emirate flight from Dubai”.

Afube who hails from Anambra and married with two children said that he only acted on his elder brother’s instruction.

“I am an auto parts dealer. My brother who lives in Congo asked me to send a DJ Rack box to him. Unfortunately, when I took the box to the airport, NDLEA discovered tramadol inside it during search and I was arrested in the process” he stated.

Chijioke said that he was offered four hundred and fifty thousand (N450,000) naira to smuggle the drug to Nigeria.

In his words, “I am a factory worker in Dubai for the past six years. I am married with three children but I cannot take good care of my family. I work from hand to mouth and I am tired of working without seeing the benefits of my labour. I met a man seven months ago in Nigeria who introduced me into drug trafficking. He promised me a better job in Nigeria and offered me N450,000 naira. I accepted the offer because I wanted to come back home and start a better job”.

He hails from Enugu State.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/photos-man-arrested-in-lagos-trying-to.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by SUPOL(m): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Let me see who will blame Buhari for this.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by Ezerbullet(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmmm
those names,(phew!)
reminds me of hardworking jews
with nobel prizes in drug trafficking
shamecurls:
Nigerian Israelite's again

Only God knows why these dudes were chased away from Israel to far away Eastern Nigeria.

They were probably chased away because of there illicit acts and production of fake Bibles

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2016
why the name?

3 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Current Affairs: Anambra State is one of the five leading states in the Eastern part of Nigeria. Do you know that Enugu state was created from Anambra for political reasons. There is no space to create new states, therefore, then military government decided to partition Anambra.

I have seen the names of the people involved but no comment sha.....see reason below. shocked

I see Mynd44 on standby with Red and Yellow Cards respectively grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by JingoOAU(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2016
I've finished checking the name

Am out of thread

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by hezsquirt(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2016
badt guy......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by vikacydevato(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2016
Say no to crime!

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by herkzprince(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
See brain ..Badt guy
9ja no dey carry last
#Nigeria's Pablo Escobar
Agree #like

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by yemajiteru(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rubbish...
Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by FTCMan: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
okkk
Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by sukkot: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
I only came to check names

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin
World association of names checkers
Togo branch
We hereby approved the name above cool cool
Signed
UN SG

Na name I come check
Thank you my broda from the eastern grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by Honestly1: 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
I now know where people steal stories that make frontpage... Haha
Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Name Checkers over to you embarassed
Egwu onye okara obi!

Btw, stay out of drugs cos it does more harm than good.

11 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by johnshagb(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Descendant of the lost tribe of Israel grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by Morkavictor: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Na them,they don't disappoint.

10 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by BizBloke(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Phew!
Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by Pavore9: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
They will never learn and even with this arrest someone, somewhere is heading to the airport with his/her own "cargo" as they think they are smarter than those who legally earn their daily bread.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wrong way to make money

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by calistal: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
man must eat
Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Their names are:AFUBE IZUCHUKWU HENRY, 27 year-old and CHIJIOKE CHUKWUEMEKA RAPHAEL, 36

I can sleep now.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by neroflo: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
[size=40pt]FUUUUQQQ IGBO NATION
DRUG NATION
] grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nigerian Israelite's again

Only God knows why these dudes were chased away from Israel to far away Eastern Nigeria.

They were probably chased away because of there illicit acts and production of fake Bibles

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by sonyviao(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
lols... he is not just CREATIVE. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by calliope(f): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lilimax:
Name Checkers over to you embarassed
Egwu onye okara obi!

Btw, stay out of drugs cos it does more harm than good.
And we were not disappointed cheesy
'''grin'''

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2016

Wait make I look the name again for dicitionary...

* The name Chijoke creates an idealistic,
sensitive nature and a desire for culture and the
refinements of life.

*You would work best in a relaxed environment
at tasks involving writing, mathematical, or
analytical skills that require concentration.

*You appear calm to others, but at times you
suffer inwardly with nervous tension.

*You can find it difficult to express your deeper
thoughts and feelings verbally.

*It is much more natural for you to express your
deeper thoughts in writing.

*A lack of positivity and confidence is a source of
difficulty in making decisions in business dealings.

*You are easily offended, and can suffer with moods of depression.

*You want the best, but lack the confidence and
aggressiveness to materialize your desires.

*Procrastination is a weakness, for so often you
are inclined to avoid issues and to leave things
undone until the last moment when you are
forced to take action.

*You are inclined to indulge in rich foods that
lack proper nourishment.

*This name creates weaknesses in the heart, the
respiratory organs, or the kidneys.

Which kind name be dis sef...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Na dem again oh, the most hardworking tribe, the tribe that develop the whole of Lagos and abuja, they are just developing everywhere

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Smuggle Cocaine In Boxers In Lagos (Photos) by Tituxy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ok

31 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / Imo SARS Arrests Notorious Robber In Rivers (photo) / Photo of 60yr Old Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs Worth N609m At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.