Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Share My Newly-discovered Way To Watermark Videos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Share My Newly-discovered Way To Watermark Videos (529 Views)

Giant Archeological Pot Discovered In Kano By Well Diggers PIX / Newly Discovered 'world's Oldest Man' A Staggering 145 Years Old / Adding PDF Watermark Technology On Mac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share My Newly-discovered Way To Watermark Videos by cibarthonomew: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2016
Last weekend I filmed a video about my little nephew playing a ball in my courtyard with my iPhone 6. And I planned to upload it to my YouTube channel but my worry is I don’t wanna my video being abused and I really want it to be my own personal work. You know I spent a lot of time editing it and it looks fantastic. I found over and over and got a web service named Free Online Video Converter from its official site apowersoft.com. It asks to install a launcher. At first, I’m fed up with installing a plugin to my computer. This one looks different. It did an awesome job. Just keep reading. grin
After I add a video to that page, I click the icon with a pen in it, the Advanced Settings options come out from which I can trim, crop, add watermarks, change video effects, adjust volume, rotate video direction, flip video and change play speed. Cause I want to add watermark to video, I press the Browse button and select a small image from my computer, then set the watermark location to the Bottom Right Corner and click OK to save my settings. For a flexible playback on most devices, I choose to change the video format from MOV to MP4. I hit Convert, it seems to process my video right then. After a short while, the task finished. Gosh, I do not truly believe it can do the job. I just thought it is a converter but it really does more than a converter. Recommend you guys to use it.

http://www.apowersoft.com/free-online-video-converter

(1) (Reply)

Monitor And Control Your Local Network From A Central Unit (hotspot Service) / Cheapest Etisalat Data. Confirm Your Data B4 Payment / Nigerian Inventor Design A Networked Based Fingerprint Smart Card Access Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.