Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

.. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / .. (1407 Views)

We Buy For You On 1688.com/Taobao,payment And Shipment From China To Lagos. / Why You Should Choose Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet For Your Building / List Of HOT In Demand Product You Can Import And Make 300% Profit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by UcheLogistics(f): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: .. by tosinjay(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2016
How much are your charges?
Re: .. by MRBrownJ: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
GOOD REPUTATION will go from word to mouth, and a very long way, instead of believing any BS written online (possibly by scammers)... also, this person has been in business "supposedly" for many years, yet their website above was created in Jan2016, RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!

a simple way to avoid being scammed is to ALWAYS pay these agents when the good have been received and all what you have ordered is in order, and each packages have been opened/signed/confirmed by the agent.
Re: .. by Bookiemart01(f): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nice advise and observation,but, I've been using uchelogistics to ship goods from China to Lagos since last year. They only just opened an official thread on Niaraland and yes the website was just opened in January. Just search for uche logistics on here and see what results you'll find.

MRBrownJ:
GOOD REPUTATION will go from word to mouth, and a very long way, instead of believing any BS written online (possibly by scammers)... also, this person has been in business "supposedly" for many years, yet their website above was created in Jan2016, RED FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!

a simple way to avoid being scammed is to ALWAYS pay these agents when the good have been received and all what you have ordered is in order, and each packages have been opened/signed/confirmed by the agent.
Re: .. by MRBrownJ: 12:29am On Apr 09, 2016
if they were THAT reputable then their "reputation" would precedes them. many who have come to NL to enquire about these guys, have received answers and pricing from you (not uche logistics) about their infos, strange dont you think? and even when people have had issues and talked ill of them, YOU are the only one who came (again) to their defence. as you've asked, i did search on NL and discover that indeed you have been using them since about Oct2015, but here is also some of the stuff i found....:

uche logistics is slowly sinking into the pit to unreliability. They were wonderful till lily left for reasons I don't know. Communication has dropped from about 90% to crappy 30% or maybe non existent. Very soon most of you will see what I'm saying.

I will see to it that uche's office is locked up since he has decided to be plain stupid. He has up to Wednesday. And to think he doesn't have a license permit is absurd.

Uche logistics is just a fraud.

Uche never answers whatsapp message. He hardly picks my calls. When he picks, you start all over like you are talking to a new person for the first time on an issue he already knows. If you don't call like 5 times, he wouldn't act. Now he is not picking. Only message he just sent now is that one out of the 4 have been found in their china office. NB. My name and phone number are on all the packages. He received the last of the 4 packages on 7th of november.

they can't account for 4 packages they called me to inform me they received. They asked how they should be sent, I said normal shipping. This is 16 days. They don't even know where the packages are. They are just clueless about it.

the guy now claims he never received my items for which he called me to ask how he would ship. join me track these numbers and see if it was the ghost in his village that received them.
968311942728- Sto express
710134348491- yuantong

Bookiemart01, come and read complaints about uche logistics. I said it about a month ago that he is losing it. Greed made him sack the very efficient chinese lady working with him. Now he is the Jackie of all trades. He receives, he records, packages, answers whatsapp messages, sends to airline etc. Y won't he misplace people's items. Y won't he ask for same tracking number 10 times. This was exactly how nonniking started going down.

here is another horror story from UL

My experience with Uche logistics.

Since I heard their express shipping makes sense, I decided to give them a trial and to be honest, the express is faster than I thought but lots of manipulation from this Uche guy himself.

Firstly, I sent about 6 different items to his office and waited for him to receive everything. When I told him to send it, I notice instead of packing them altogether, he began sending them one by one and charging me 1kg for 0.3kg, 2kg for1kg goods and so on (he was actually changing the figures himself). in short, a 2.5kg was change to 6kg by Uche though I later paid for 3.5kg after much calling, accusing and clarification. And up till now he haven't send the most important of my package even though tracking number shows he receive it since 3rd of Dec. I've been on his neck since to send that one but still he hasn't.

He did the same to me, very useless company. Its a DO NOT USE COMPANY. He sent them separately and billed me high, told me he will deduct one from the other. Time to deduct he said no that he didnt say such, hes not TRUSTWORTHYat the end of the day he misplaced two of my packages. MCHEEW

2 of my packages are also misplaced too. why is it now difficult to see a good logistics that are above average in their dealings? I missed Nonnykings when they are still top of their game.

Infact the way this logistic people are handling our goods is pathetic. They are making us look as if we are beggers over here. My good is stuck with Uche since Nov, 2015 and anytime I called him, He will keep saying Ok, Ok, Ok... Ive left him jeje and move forward. We need a better logistic that will know the importance of our goods no matter how small the package may look.

and here some more great posts:

Uche logistics, a definition of a very terrible company. Will give my full ranting pretty soon

Pls can I have her contacts.because seems I have made a mistake using this uche person.

uche is unreliable. A 1kg goods I needed sent via express has still not gotten to me since 7th of November.

st Patric is the best I have use ever.
that Uche logistics is another thing I shipped goods to his office for over one week he said not received until I ask those sf logistics guys to go to his office to confirm before he said the truth. now he has misplaced my goods.had I know I would have stay with st Patrick jeje
i wasted my money just because of $1 and #50 difference.now I believe in what a friend of mine always say that "it not all about the cost but how good it is"but he won't go with this one.

lol the guy in china received my stuff on the 9th. I asked for normal shipping today is 19th, nothing still.
Will keep trying them till I get one I can manage. This one didn't work

and finally here is a very strange thread where someone FROM Uche Logistics did something very dubious on NL :
https://www.nairaland.com/2379634/which-shipping-company-r-using

funny enough here is you happily promoting them:

Bookiemart01:
Here is Uche Logistics Updated info.

Note the changes in the price and duration of normal shipping. Also note the changes in the Nigerian number.

He said he has employed a new girl Ngozi for Nigeria. The normal shipping fee and duration has also increased because its christmas period.
Company Name: UCHE LOGISTICS COMPANY LTD
China Address: Room 387, No. 12, Guangyuan Zhong Road, Mingsheng Trading Market, Guanzhou, China.
Phone Number:
NGOZI 08056703323 07039221061
+86-1588 9959 765
+86-1320 2491 661
Warehouse Address: 14/16 Osolo Way, Ajao Estate, Lagos, Nigeria.
E-mail: only.uche@yahoo.com
Shipping Charges:
Express: Express $8 with 450Naira as clearing fee. 24hours
Normal: $5 with 370Naira as clearing fee. 7-14days because its Christmas period already.

Bookiemart01:
Uche swnt me this yesterday:

"EXPRESS
8 dollars & 450naira for clearing each kg
Goods arrive 24 hours

NORMAL SHIPPING:
5 dollars & 370naira for clearing each kg
Goods arrive 7-14days because of airline change price.already entered season".

Bookiemart01:
Uche logistics Nairaland thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/3011486/uche-logistics-company
Re: .. by UcheLogistics(f): 6:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: .. by UcheLogistics(f): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: .. by tosinjay(m): 7:56am On Apr 09, 2016
UcheLogistics:
hello,sir
we have checked our whole record here,you never use our services and never use our company before,we dont know why you spend your time and energy to against a company which you have never even tried.it confused us.seems the all complains you post here is old posts.since we know there are something we did is not perfect ,so that we are trying to improve our company.we are trying to move forward.as a company grow,there must be something not 100% ok,yes,our website is new.our thread is new.you cant say its because we are new here,so we cant be trusted ,right?uche logistics company have been doing this business for many years,if things is really like what you say,as we are so bad ,we should have closed a long time.why there are still a lot of customers are choosing us everyday.if you really want to know what kind of company it is.good or bad.we suggest you to use that company once,so that you have experience of it,then you have right to say how good it is or how bad it is.
by the way ,for all our customers complain . we will listen to it carefully and make ourself to be better, hope our customers can forgive our mistakes and give us one more chance, we will not let you down
But you could reply his comment and not mine which was the very first post which i posted almost 24hrs ago, are you not turning out the way he viewed things?

1 Like

Re: .. by UcheLogistics(f): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: .. by Bookiemart01(f): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nice research you have done. People have been receiving answers from me because UcheLogistics just registered on nairaland

What you have failed to put up in your research are the posts that I categorically said I DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THESE SHIPPING COMPANIES as they can disappoint at anytime . You also did not post the parts where other people said they are satisfied with the services rendered to them.by UcheLogistics

All I have done so far is to give a review of my experience with them. I've been with them since October 2015 and I do not have a bad story yet.

So may others have used and still using them.

Again, you claim someone from UcheLogistics did something dubious in the link you posted, you may need to check it again as I cannot see that. All I see is someone advertising CVM but dropping UcheLogistics' phone numbers.

And yes, I keep promoting them because I am still receiving good service from them.

You may want to read through the shipping company thread again and see how I gave reviews on other shipping companies I have u used in the past.

MRBrownJ:
if they were THAT reputable then their "reputation" would precedes them. many who have come to NL to enquire about these guys, have received answers and pricing from you (not uche logistics) about their infos, strange dont you think? and even when people have had issues and talked ill of them, YOU are the only one who came (again) to their defence. as you've asked, i did search on NL and discover that indeed you have been using them since about Oct2015, but here is also some of the stuff i found....:

Re: .. by MRBrownJ: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Nice research you have done. People have been receiving answers from me because UcheLogistics just registered on nairaland

What you have failed to put up in your research are the posts that I categorically said I DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THESE SHIPPING COMPANIES as they can disappoint at anytime . You also did not post the parts where other people said they are satisfied with the services rendered to them.by UcheLogistics

All I have done so far is to give a review of my experience with them. I've been with them since October 2015 and I do not have a bad story yet.

So may others have used and still using them.

Again, you claim someone from UcheLogistics did something dubious in the link you posted, you may need to check it again as I cannot see that. All I see is someone advertising CVM but dropping UcheLogistics' phone numbers.

And yes, I keep promoting them because I am still receiving good service from them.

You may want to read through the shipping company thread again and see how I gave reviews on other shipping companies I have u used in the past.

YOU did ask me to search for them on NL in order to assess their reputation, and thats what i did. and as much as you and a few people are the same guys coming back, on and on to UL defence, there are some clear dubious activities from people working for them.

although his posts were removed, sadly he was quoted and we can see/read the post that were written by this dubious person... AND we can clearly understand that he did NOT made an error, he did that on purpose TWICE. 1st he wrote about CVM while giving UL contact details:

If you are sure that, you want to do your shipping without pains, pls use CVM, their rate is friendly, they just changed to $8 kg and #450 clearing for express(24 hrs). While normal shipping is$4.5kg and #350 for clearing, 3 to 7 days.
You can call UC: +8615889959765, +8613202491661.
I use them without stress.

and then, again quoting the wrong company name with the contact details of UL:

Pls I don't know of PIL, I have used CVM severally without stress. It a known shipping company and their office is at the International airport Lagos, call Micheal on 08036563516, 08093679016.

and then, when the guys from CVM discredited him and his fake BS posts, he comes up saying that the "real" name of the company he is advertising is in fact UL, NOT that he made an error (understand the difference), as seen below:

perp:
@Osile2012 and Civilserva, Pls I am very sorry for the mixed-up, the company real name is Uche Logistics Company Ltd ( ULC) not CVM, I regret the inconveniences this might have caused you, once again, I AM VERY SORRY.
I am not working for any shipping company, just sharing my experience and piece of information for the benefit of all.

furthermore, the poster who made that "error" claims that he doesnt work for UL while opening thread simply to advertise for UL, as seen below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2380113/importers-now-smile.
perp:
Shipping goods from China just got better. ULC( Uche Logistics Company Ltd), one of the reliable shipping companies in China just reduced its shipping charges to $8kg and #450 for clearing, express(24hrs) shipping. while normal shipping is now 4.5kg and #350 for clearing(3-7days). call Uc:+8615889959765, +8613202491661.Nigeria No, Michael: 08036563516, 08093679016.

and when people ask about threads and contact/info about UL, he replied:

perp:
you have seen one by me. I opened this, so you can ask your questions here.

or better yet, here are a few posts below about this poster and his willingness to promote UL at all cost:

perp:
Use Uche Logistics. Their charges remain $8 per kg for express and 4.3per kg for normal shipping. Give them a try and you will be glad you did.
perp:
Use Uche Logistics, they are everything you want in a perfect logistics company. Give them a trial and you will never regret it.
perp:
I am a regular user of Uche Logistics Company, and I must confess that their service is superb.
perp:
Use Uche logistics coy, they will certainly deliver, is a promise.
perp:

Use Uche Logistics Company Ltd, You can see that their rate is very friendly. I have used them and they are okay.
perp:
With Uche Logistics Ltd, you don't have anything to worry about. Their services are equal to none. I have used them for over a year and I can testify to the high level of proficiency displayed by the organization.
perp:
I have used Uche Logistics Ltd for over a year now and I must confess that their services is equal to none.

yet, after all the above evidence, you want us to believe that this person doesnt have anything to do with UL?!?!!?
Re: .. by Bookiemart01(f): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Well, I wouldn't know if the person works for UcheLogistics or not. All I have posted here so far are accounts of my personal experience. You'll see those posts were posted in July of 2015. I obviously haven't started using UcheLogistics' services then.

This handle UcheLogistics is their official moniker has I ship through them regularly.

And you coming on here to way it's only myself and the other guy who have been talking positively of uche logistics is wrong. You apparently only decided to post things that will demean the op.

I guess these pictures will balance the thoughts

MRBrownJ:

yet, after all the above evidence, you want us to believe that this person doesnt have anything to do with UL?!?!!?

Re: .. by MRBrownJ: 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Well, I wouldn't know if the person works for UcheLogistics or not. All I have posted here so far are accounts of my personal experience. You'll see those posts were posted in July of 2015. I obviously haven't started using UcheLogistics' services then.

This handle UcheLogistics is their official moniker has I ship through them regularly.

And you coming on here to way it's only myself and the other guy who have been talking positively of uche logistics is wrong. You apparently only decided to post things that will demean the op.

I guess these pictures will balance the thoughts

as i rightly said, the same 3-4 profiles praising UL again and again on NL... and i am happy that you "now" have seen and confirmed the DUBIOUS acts perpetrated by that poster i've mentionned earlier.
Re: .. by Bookiemart01(f): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
I still do not get why you are associating my comments with the guy's. He posted in July 2015 and I did not start using Uchelogistics till October.

Gather your facts and do not jump into wrong conclusions. All I see is someone trying hard to associate the OP with scam which is wrong.

MRBrownJ:

as i rightly said, the same 3-4 profiles praising UL again and again on NL... and i am happy that you "now" have seen and confirmed the DUBIOUS acts perpetrated by that poster i've mentionned earlier.
Re: .. by MRBrownJ: 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I still do not get why you are associating my comments with the guy's. He posted in July 2015 and I did not start using Uchelogistics till October.

Gather your facts and do not jump into wrong conclusions. All I see is someone trying hard to associate the OP with scam which is wrong.

i simply pointed out that this guy made dubious comment about (and is working for) UL, the company "you" asked me to look into... so, this is simply the result/findings of what YOU've asked. why shouldnt i point that out to you?! nobody else but you came here to their defence.
Re: .. by UcheLogistics(f): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: .. by doyinjummy(f): 4:49pm On May 11, 2016
@Op. Nice work and good customer service by Lily of Uche Logistics.
Used their express and normal shipping service. Kudos to them.
Re: .. by chiefkpokp(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=MRBrownJ post=44556685]
My friend, if you have a personal issue with Uche logistics, why don't you fix it together with him, the ideal of trying to run someone business down, i do not totally support it, For God sake you had not even use them yet you keep doing over sabi bringing out disadvantage up and down. listen let me tell you, i think you are new or let me say, u are still a baby in importation from china, if not, you ought to know that so many hitches might happens in terms or delays and others. infact almost all, infact all the china to nigeria 3rd partys ranging from st patrick,allstar,nonnyking,chrisvic,uchelogistics,midway,and many more, I have used them all. i will not always blame them when the goods are delay in shipping, take ur time to study this companies very well. if you talk about them non attending to you on time, this guys are too busy over there, this is one thing you must no. please mind you, i do not support anyone here, but i am not against anyone that is the fact you must no. my one cent.
Re: .. by SundryInfo: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
I wish to notify Nairalanders (especially those into importation) of the gross disservice I am presently suffering in the hands of UCSHIPPING (UcheLogistics) - a shipping agent that ships from China.

The importation business, especially one that involves 3rd party shipping like theirs, hinges solely on prompt, effective and reliable communication. But this is exactly one of the areas UCShipping have failed in. Their 2 contact persons in China – Lily and Uche - finds it extremely difficult to communicate via chats and even calls.

Usually, I direct my queries to both persons, but Uche would direct me to Lily, and Lily would ignore my messages. The very few times she managed to respond to me, her responses are so vague, with little details and she constantly referred me to their site to get answers for which she can very easily reply me immediately via chats. It was only on occasions that I messaged her on how dissatisfied I was by her communication that she dropped more detailed messages.

I would have thought that they are probably extremely busy over there, hence their indisposition to communicate, but I have other shipping agents I do business with and they communicate well enough.

Now to the crux of the matter.

Lily confirmed my goods arrived their China office on Friday last 2weeks and I immediately directed her to ship that same day using their Normal shipment that takes 7days. As usually, my message went unanswered. It was until I rattled her with an angry voicenote on the Sunday of that weekend that she promised to check on Monday. On Monday she confirmed that it was shipped that Friday she received it.

Today makes it 10days since it was shipped and the last time I communicated with Lily, Uche and their Nigeria rep, Ngozi, they all gave contradictory information regarding the status of my goods.

Lily said Ngozi must have received it along with goods that arrived yesterday. Uche said Ngozi will receive it today. But Ngozi, with whom I have been in constant touch and who seems to have the most reliable information, confirmed that she hasn’t received my goods.

Based on my experience in this importation business, I strongly suspect that my goods are either yet to be shipped or were not shipped as at when they purported it to be shipped, and UCshipping have refused to do the due diligence of checking their stock over there and communicating with their Naija rep here. Besides, na like this person dey take hear story o

I therefore appeal to Nairalanders to prevail on UCShipping to provide the real status of my goods. I apologize for shipping with them and I wont make that mistake again.
Re: .. by Xyzkwenu(f): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Experience with St. Patrick's International Logistics based on what several people have complained about on social media

St Patrick International Logistics
3 Jaiyeola Ajatta St, Ajao Estate, Lagos
+8613710706073
+8615920468789
0810 195 1252

https://maps.app./9aKG3vkw4Xw2KVAJ9

1. Timeliness: 0/10
Normal air cargo often takes more than 2 weeks & sea cargo takes more than 6 months.
The company has big challenges when it comes to keeping to time.

2. Price: 0/10
Prices often change when it is time for pick up after exposing the customer to long suffering. Price is not stable. Prices are not published on social media eg WhatsApp or website.

3. Size: 0/10
Company doesn't have large and multiple warehouses/pickup points in Lagos. They use a residential flat in Ajao with little space so large goods are left outside in the rain with no security man. Company uses rivals like Skycargo to ship & add their markup.

4. Customer service: 0/10 Company has no professional staff but rude, irritating & unprofessional staff. They don't always answer calls or respond to texts/chats.

5. Reliability: 0/10
The staff over-estimate weights & volumes. They don't have funtional tape or weighing scale in their Lagos office for confirmation of size and weight. Several disputes arise due to over invoicing. They can change other terms of agreement after collecting consignment eg destination, delivery mode.

6. Tracker with real time updates: 0/10
Tracking number is not provided to customers. They have no Web based tracker for monitoring time, location and status before pickup.

7. Compensation Policy for lost items: 0/10
Company does not acknowledge possibility of lost items even after 2 years & they don't have a written policy on compensation plan for lost or damaged items.

8. Goodwill: 0/10
Their reputation is stained due to extortion of customers. They are notorious for the following:
Failure to follow up with airline & shipper on timely shipments. Incurring demurage & passing cost to client. Failure to settle custom duty & maintain good standings with the customs officials. Several people have openly expressed disappointment with the company on social media.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Sales Of Second-hand Filling Machine Beverage Filling Machine Mineral Wate / Silverbooth Ltd: Oven Bake Services In Lagos Nigeira / Original U.s Huggies Diapers Delivered To Your Door Step At Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.