Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Photo: What You Should Expect, When You Marry From IMO State - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo: What You Should Expect, When You Marry From IMO State (724 Views)

Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know / The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From / Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What You Should Expect, When You Marry From IMO State by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2016
What you should expect, when you marry from IMO state.
my friend saw this and decided to make a re-think. trust woman matter no go kill us.

Re: Photo: What You Should Expect, When You Marry From IMO State by cassidy1996(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
hmmmm......if i gat the money, i will make everything on that list times 5
Re: Photo: What You Should Expect, When You Marry From IMO State by nnachukz(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2016
If I love the girl that much to have gone for the list, I will still marry her and even add to the list but none of them will be allowed to cross my gate let alone getting close to my door post after the marriage. Just make sure she is pregnant and fulfill those demands at the early stage of the pregnancy when they may not notice it. I have my reasons for saying this.

(1) (Reply)

Militants Kidnap Oba Of Iba In Lagos State / Fufu Is Killing Africans - Ghanaian Pastor Mensah Otabil Says /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.