Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me (2876 Views)

Study And Work In Canada / Salary Scale And Work Condition In Rahamaniyya Group / Live And Work In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by automaticgate(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
if you are between the age of 20 - 25 vibrant, dedicated, skillful and ready to learn and Earn. Please email your CV and location to stanley@nevosys.com or call 07033992255

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by michade(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
automaticgate:
if you are between the age of 20 - 25 vibrant, dedicated, skillful and ready to learn and Earn. Please email your CV and location to stanley@nevosys.com or call 07033992255
I'm interested sir. I've just sent you a mail. Thanks in anticipation of your reply to the sent CV
Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by automaticgate(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
We will contact those that have submitted their CV soon.
Please apply if you are yet to do so.

Best regards.
Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by automaticgate(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
We will be contacting those that have submitted their CV soon.
Please apply if you are yet to do so.

Best regards.
Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by Eddodoh(m): 9:08am On Apr 13, 2016
What will I be learning?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2016
automaticgate:

da hell? undecided
Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by holajeedayy: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2016
Sir i am interested but i will beg dat you allow me come two months time when i will be thru with my degree....inwhich if possible i might do my nysc in ur place inshut even stay sir

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by Analee(f): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Pls try consider ages 27,28

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by Amazingg: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Op, kindly consider other above the age bracket specified. Atleast 26-29. Thanks
Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by Ademat7(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
automaticgate pls brief us Abt what u HV in stock,it will go a long way in helping people decide.thanks for understanding

1 Like

Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by Agbotoluwa(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
tiamiyumutholib@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by turmindey(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
tomideodetoyinbo@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by panpadre: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
chaiii naija everybody the fin jab... weather mate devil wan give the job oo we no send... there the forward sharp sharp... one don even wan go serve there self... chaiii baba God help your children

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by idu1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
automaticgate:

what are they going to learn?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
I don't know who Mr. Stanley is but I think the company's website said it all.
Coined from the email he provided, nevosys.com is the company's domain.
I'm sure this ll go along way in answering your questions.
Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by rukayatd: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
rukayatdabiri@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by holajeedayy: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Jidealade123@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by Eddodoh(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
panpadre:
chaiii naija everybody the fin jab... weather mate devil wan give the job oo we no send... there the forward sharp sharp... one don even wan go serve there self... chaiii baba God help your children
Desperation kill faster!!!
Imagine most peeps start dropping their email ID and do not bother to know what they are getting into.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by chineduemmao: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
i never knew most people (educated) are so cheap to be cun/decived, i used to think 'the uneducated were the easier to decive type'. Not asking the person who posted this on NL questions is already a dumb act, while forwarding your cv to a total stranger is Lame! for christ sake where is our brains... Am not saying the poster is a "fraudster" but we ought to be careful.i never knew most people (educated) are so cheap to be cun/decived, i used to think 'the uneducated were the easier to decive type'. Not asking the person who posted this on NL questions is already a dumb act, while forwarding your cv to a total stranger is Lame! for christ sake where is our brains... Am not saying the poster is a "fraudster" but we ought to be careful.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
pls i'm interested mcquezchima@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
panpadre:
babe u r so funny
Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by Specyano(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bros we never hear anything from u
Re: If You Are Dedicated To Learn And Work Contact Me by Analee(f): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2017
Specyano:
Bros we never hear anything from u
huz!is anybody here?ah!is lik dey are no longa livin here.

(1) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Removes Degree Classification From Entry Criteria / I Applied For Nigeria Navy 2023 Recruitment Now This Is Happening / Male First Born: 30 Years Old, Unemployed And Living In Your Parents House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.