Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

I And Annunaki, No One Else! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I And Annunaki, No One Else! (8154 Views)

I And My Junior Brother Our Life- Experienced About Ghosts / I And Jesus Making The Best. / Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Annunaki here's the thread you asked for. Life of Sheikh Uthman Ibn Foodee(Dan Fodio) vs how Christianity got to Nigeria. Note that; there shouldn't be excessive copy and paste, just short posts so as it's clear enough for the viewers!

Please other Nairaland members should not comment until you're allowed, respect this!

#modified, some of you would see some of my posts to be rude but please don't be annoyed. I respond based on how the latter addresses me, as you can all see, he abuses my Prophet, my person, etc. So bear with me!

Annunaki:

I take up the challenge, open the thread and call my attention to it. I will certainly enjoy taking you to the cleaners whilst you make a big foool of yourself and expose islam the more.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by BETATRON(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Front row...lexiconkabir come and watch this thriller gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Buharism: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
@annunaki where are u
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Rilwayne001: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
BETATRON:
Front row...lexiconkabir come and watch this thriller gringrin

Demmzy15:

Please other Nairaland members should not comment until you're allowed, respect this!

Buharism:
@annunaki where are u

At one corner smoking weed with parisWEEDaddict grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by jcross19: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Demmzy15:
Annunaki here's the thread you asked for. Life of Sheikh Uthman Ibn Foodee(Dan Fodio) vs how Christianity got to Nigeria. Note that; there shouldn't be excessive copy and paste, just short posts so as it's clear enough for the viewers!

just laugh!!!!!. Another planned altaqiyya.

2 Likes

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:

I am here, oya let's expose how that vermin spread his terrible religion across northern Nigeria through terror in keeping with the traditions of the evil one(mohammed).

4 Likes

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2016
Annunaki:

I am here, oya let's expose how that vermin spread his terrible religion across northern Nigeria through terror in keeping with the traditions of the evil one(mohammed).
Oya and how Christianity got to Nigeria, let's start. Break tongue please!

1 Like

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by mustymatic(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2016
hahaha...watching as e dey hot
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by BETATRON(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2016
mustymatic:
hahaha...watching as e dey hot
my brother,the film to get suspensegrin
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Richirich713: 11:57am On Apr 09, 2016
Let's begin already
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by haffaze777(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Present
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:

Christianity came to Nigeria in the 15th century through Augustinian and Capuchin monks from Portugal. The first mission of the Church of England was, though, only established in 1842 in Badagry by Henry Townsend.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:

I thought we were supposed to be discussing uthman dan fodio I see you want to resort to the normal muslim tactic of attacking christianity and distorting facts to defend islam. I can assure you that your tactics will not work with me because I can smell were you are going from a mile off. Meanwhile you will be required to give links from credible sources to back any claims you make as al taquiya will not be tolerated in this debate.

Also I would like to thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to expose the works of satan and his religion(islam), I will certainly thoroughly enjoy myself tongue grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by true2god: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15 where are you?
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2016
Annunaki:

[s]I thought we were supposed to be discussing uthman dan fodio I see you want to resort to the normal muslim tactic of attacking christianity and distorting facts to defend islam. I can assure you that your tactics will not work with me because I can smell were you are going from a mile off. Meanwhile you will be required to give links from credible sources to back any claims you make as al taquiya will not be tolerated in this debate.

Also I would like to thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity to expose the works of satan and his religion(islam), I will certainly thoroughly enjoy myself tongue grin [/s]
The op is clear enough, stop making noise!

1 Like

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by true2god: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:
The op is clear enough, stop making noise!
You have not made any contribution yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Annunaki:

Christianity came to Nigeria in the 15th century through Augustinian and Capuchin monks from Portugal. The first mission of the Church of England was, though, only established in 1842 in Badagry by Henry Townsend.
As you've clearly admitted it came in through the Portuguese, but began full operation after 400 when the Portuguese have kidnapped a lot of Nigerians to go serve in their plantations in Brazil and other colonies!

2 Likes

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:
As you've clearly admitted it came in through the Portuguese, but began full operation after 400 when the Portuguese have kidnapped a lot of Nigerians to go serve in their plantations in Brazil and other colonies!

You are not making sense, what is the correlation btw when christianity came to Nigeria and the thrash you wrote above

3 Likes

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by GJames(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:
Your statement is very correct. "The Portuguese" not the "Christian Missionaries".

1 Like

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
true2god:
You have not made any contribution yet.
Can you please shut tha hell up, you're not needed here

1 Like

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
GJames:

Your statement is very correct. "The Portuguese" not the "Christian Missionaries".
Didn't you see the OP's warning?! undecided Na wa for Una o

1 Like

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by sorextee(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
I just got a call that there's a heated debate about to go on here. I'm here seated among the panel of judges cheesy wink..

Carry on guys.
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Annunaki:

You are not making sense, what is the correlation btw when christianity came to Nigeria and the thrash you wrote above
Of course there's a correlation, the Portuguese who came to the Nigerian coasts were Christians, that's a known fact. Take for instance, Christopher Columbus(a Portuguese) was the first European to visit the Caribbean, he was a Christian and he committed the worst genocide that regions yet to see!

Same with Nigeria, the Portuguese who came were Christians and then enslaved many Nigerians, the Nigerians they took were mostly Muslims(Yoruba, Hausa and Nupe) and Traditional Worshippers, the Muslim slaves they were responsible for a failed slave revolt in Bahia, Brazil(Portuguese colony). You can see how everything is interconnected!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
One of the Indian Chief Hatuey who tried resisting the Christian evangelists was caught and about to be executed:

"… they were tying him to the stake a Franciscan friar(to be burnt) urged him to take Jesus to his heart so that his soul might go to heaven, rather than descend into hell.”  Hatuey replied, “If heaven is where the Christians go, I would rather go to hell."
D.Stannard, American Holocaust, Oxford University Press 1992. Pg 70

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Palantir: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Seeing as Demmzy15 created this post to show the difference (or similarities) between the spread of Islam and Christianity in Nigeria, one would have expected him to have started with his own points and not wait to for Annunaki. That is poor debating. It's been over 19hours since he created this thread and he is yet to raise his points.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by proudkafir: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:
Can you please shut tha hell up, you're not needed here
Crazy Islamic fanatic, let's have your opinion and stop all these childish ranting. You can narrow your argument on how Christianity came to Nigeria and the role of uthman Dan fodio in the spreading of Islam in the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Rilwayne001: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2016
Annunaki:

I thought we were supposed to be discussing uthman dan fodio I see you want to resort to the normal muslim tactic of attacking christianity and distorting facts to defend islam. I can assure you that your tactics will not work with me because I can smell were you are going from a mile off.

Demmzy15:
Annunaki here's the thread you asked for. [size=20pt] Life of Sheikh Uthman Ibn Foodee(Dan Fodio) vs how Christianity got to Nigeria. [/size] ote that; there shouldn't be excessive copy and paste, just short posts so as it's clear enough for the viewers!

OPEN YOUR EYES ANNUNAKI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
proudkafir:
[s]Crazy Islamic fanatic, let's have your opinion and stop all these childish ranting. You can narrow your argument on how Christianity came to Nigeria and the role of uthman Dan fodio in the spreading of Islam in the north.[/s]
Can't you guys be reasonable for once?! Chai!!!
Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Demmzy15:
Of course there's a correlation, the Portuguese who came to the Nigerian coasts were Christians, that's a known fact. Take for instance, Christopher Columbus(a Portuguese) was the first European to visit the Caribbean, he was a Christian and he committed the worst genocide that regions yet to see!

Same with Nigeria, the Portuguese who came were Christians and then enslaved many Nigerians, the Nigerians they took were mostly Muslims(Yoruba, Hausa and Nupe) and Traditional Worshippers, the Muslim slaves they were responsible for a failed slave revolt in Bahia, Brazil(Portuguese colony). You can see how everything is interconnected!

Al taquiya nonsense! Even if the portuguese engaged in slave trade did they do it in the name of christianity Unlike your criminal 'prophet' who was a notorious slave trader and and murderer whom slave trading is part of his sunnah. That aside the slaves taken to europe were not mostly muslims but traditional worshippers as the southern part of the country were majority of the slave trade took place had not yet been cursed with the islamic religion for majority of the time the slave trade was in operation.

5 Likes

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Annunaki(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
@demmzy15 since you are obviously avoiding the issue of how uthman dan fodio terrorised northern nigeria and spread his satanic religion through terrorism, I want you to simply state here how uthman dan fodio established the fulani empire and spread islam across the northern part of the country.

1 Like

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Annunaki:

Al taquiya nonsense! Even if the portuguese engaged in slave trade did they do it in the name of christianity

Ohhh common you've messed up real bad, are trying to tell me you don't know the bible supports slavery??! Jesus supported slavery above all, the bible or Christianity didn't give solutions to slavery. In Islam if you free a slave, there's bountiful rewards for you, so stop opening your brown teeth and debate like a man!

[s]Unlike your criminal 'prophet' who was a notorious slave trader and and murderer whom slave trading is part of his sunnah. [/s]

Empty dullard!

That aside the slaves taken to europe were not mostly muslims but traditional worshippers as the southern part of the country were majority of the slave trade

You've hoofed up again, I never denied traditional worshipers were taken but Muslims were also taken. The Bahia slave revolt in Brazil(Portuguese colony) started by Muslims(Yoruba, Hausa and Nupe). I know you're so dumb to know this, Christianity is deceit I must say!

took place had not yet been cursed with the islamic religion for majority of the time the slave trade was in operation.

Islam in Borno is over 1000years, Hausaland over 700years and in YorubaLand over 500 years. We've had thousands of Yorubaland Muslims before the slaveraiders came, I created a thread for that and I'll be updating subsequently!

After the slave traders finish enslaving, the Colonialists then came with missionaries who used Takkiyyah on the people especially in the south west. They got hold of many Muslims, thank God they weren't successful in the north. Nevertheless, Islam in this region would continue to triumph, Allaahu Akbar! Christianity is based on lies, deceit, coercion, slavery, etc just think of anything bad!

Boy, you've not mentioned anything about Uthman Dan Fodio undecided

2 Likes

Re: I And Annunaki, No One Else! by Demmzy15(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Annunaki:
@demmzy15 since you are obviously avoiding the issue of how uthman dan fodio terrorised northern nigeria and spread his satanic religion through terrorism, I want you to simply state here how uthman dan fodio established the fulani empire and spread islam across the northern part of the country.
Sheikh Uthman never terrorized the North, he simply reformed it. Before, when a king passed a street and the citizens were there, they'll have to bow and pour sand all over their heads as a sign of respect. He stopped this and many other oppressive practices.

So when you're criticizing make it objective by stating categorically how he terrorized the north?! I'm waiting for replies for both posts! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ?? / Mystical Power Of The Psalms / Lagos Shuts Redeemed Christian Church Of God, Academy Press And Other Companies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.