Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

When You Are Ready, Please Call Me At Any Time! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / When You Are Ready, Please Call Me At Any Time! (580 Views)

Free Plot Of Land At No Cost, If You Are Ready To Start Building Immedi / Free Plot Of Land Worth 9.5m For Our Client That Are Ready To Build / Emerald Garden Property Are Ready For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Ready, Please Call Me At Any Time! by salabscholar01(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Here is the best place to buy your stone coated metal roofing tile, doors, imported from south Korea,turkey sold in Nigeria. You can only get it at BATLAN concept limited who is duly authorized and certificated to import, supplying roofing sheets to everywhere in Nigeria.

Batlan has built a long-standing relationship with clients over the years, based on quality, affordability, performance testing and warranties of over 50 years respectively. We offer discounted charges for every product specifications(doors and roofing sheets) and assure you of the performance values, durability and confidence, over the years of usage with zero maintenance fees to add.

HOW ABOUT THE DS ROOFING TILES AT BATLAN?

The tiles manufactured in south korea by the DS Roofing System with attractive durability, safe, and environmental friendly for domestic and foreign user with weather-proof guarantee one of lifetime. The performances includes; Light weight, wind resistance, fire resistance, low life circle cost, attractive appearance and longevity.

AND THE DOORS?

We equally deal in interior and exterior doors, security doors kitchen, ranging from any variety that match your instant demand. we provide transport logistics and labour to deliver your materials to the desired sites everywhere in Nigeria

HEAD OFFICE suite 10/14, km45, queens shopping centre, lekki epe express way, opp. safe way hospital, sangotedo, AJah, Lagos.

ABEOKUTA OFFICE. Adebutu Kesington shopping complex, beside NLC building, leme, Abeokuta, ogun State.

PORTHARCOURT OFFICE. 608. Ikwere road, by MCC, second gate B/stop, rumuigbo, Port-harcourt, Rivers state.

For your stone coated metal sheets/tile, door, call Samuel on 08131880944, 08074993666

Re: When You Are Ready, Please Call Me At Any Time! by salabscholar01(m): 5:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Just open your eyes and get the best.
Re: When You Are Ready, Please Call Me At Any Time! by salabscholar01(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2016
Here is the best place to Buy your stone coated metal roofing tile, doors, imported from south Korea, sold in Nigeria. You can only get it at BATLAN concept limited who is duly authorized and certificated to import, supplying roofing sheets to everywhere in Nigeria. Batlan has built a long-standing relationship with clients over the years, based on quality, affordability, performance testing and warranties of over 50 years respectively.

We offer discounted charges for every product specifications(doors and roofing sheets) and assure you of the
performance values, durability and confidence, over the years of usage with zero maintenance fees to add.
THE ROOFING TILES
The tiles manufactured in south korea by the DS Roofing System with attractive durability, safe, and environmental friendly for domestic and foreign user with weather-proof guarantee one of lifetime.

The performances includes; Light weight, wind resistance, fire resistance, low life circle cost, attractive appearance and longevity.

THE DOORS

We equally deal in interior and exterior doors, security doors kitchen, ranging from any variety
that match your instant demand. we provide transport logistics and labour to deliver your materials to the desired sites everywhere in Nigeria

HEAD OFFICE suite 10/14, km45, queens shopping centre,
lekki epe express way, opp. safe way hospital, sangotedo, AJah, Lagos.

ABEOKUTA OFFICE. Adebutu
Kesington shopping complex,
beside NLC building, leme,
Abeokuta, ogun State.

PORTHARCOURT OFFICE. 608. Ikwere road, by MCC, second gate
B/stop, rumuigbo, Port-harcourt,
Rivers state.

For your stone
coated metal sheets/tile, door, call
Samuel on 08131880944,
08074993666[/quote]

Re: When You Are Ready, Please Call Me At Any Time! by salabscholar01(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2016
DS ROOFING SYSTEM IS THE MODERN ROOFS FOR YOUR HOMES
Re: When You Are Ready, Please Call Me At Any Time! by salabscholar01(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: When You Are Ready, Please Call Me At Any Time! by salabscholar01(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016
welcome.

(1) (Reply)

TO Let:-room Self Contain(s) @ Palmgrove, Onipanu, Somolu & Jibowu, Lagos. / 800sqm Of Land In Kubwa F01, Abuja With C Of O For 4.5m / 3bedroom Apartment Ensuite@arepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.