Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? (1683 Views)

A Question That Kept Me Thinking All The Day. / UNIOSUN Students Kill A King Cobra, See Photos / Please What Do You Say? A Graduate Thinking To Rewrite His WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
I saw this on Quora...

How would you go about it...your clone looks like you, you have equal strength, same set of skills/knowledge and you're always thinking the same - if you are thinking of jabbing him on the chin, he'd know because your thoughts are aligned and if he's thinking of sending a telepathic kick to your abdomen, you'd know as well...

so...how would you kill your clone?...

Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by Luckylife(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
By killing himself
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Luckylife:
By killing himself

But that doesn't make sense considering the fact that you want to make it out alive and not in a body bag...
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by reyscrub(m): 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
By swallowing a poison and after dat, you go to hospital for medical help alone why he would be helpless and later died.

Shikenah lo ba tan
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
reyscrub:
By swallowing a poison and after dat, you go to hospital for medical help alone why he would be helpless and later died.
Shikenah lo ba tan

If you swallow poison, how would that affect your clone? He won't feel the pain cos he's not the one ingesting the poison - and don't forget you share the same thoughts which means he'd be privy to the ulterior motive behind the poison intake...
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by braine(m): 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

If you swallow poison, how would that affect your clone? He won't feel the pain cos he's not the one ingesting the poison - and don't forget you share the same thoughts which means he'd be privy to the ulterior motive behind the poison intake...

If he's thinking of taking poison, so is his clone, so they both die, technically.
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by marshalcarter: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Does op has 1??

grin Well i concur wit the dude above me

The bigot below me tho sad
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by xender(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
the guy above undecided
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by xender(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
Which kin thing b this

OOk.....i will send him to get me fuwel sad .. ∆
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by HaneefahRN(f): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lolz, easy. Kill yourself and commit suicide grin.
But seriously, since you think alike, that means you are both planning to kill each other.
So let the best man or clone win!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
;DJux tell d clone APC promised us change come 2019... Infact who d clone hepp ;DJux tell d clone APC promised us change come 2019... Infact who d clone hepp
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 09, 2016
braine:

If he's thinking of taking poison, so is his clone, so they both die, technically.

Your clone only thinks the same as you but your bodily actions differs...if you are walking towards the left, it doesn't mean your clone would start walking left too...so, if you poison yourself, your clone wouldn't do the same - he'd only know that you are taking poison cos you share the same thoughts but he wouldn't imitate the gesture leaving only you to die...

1 Like

Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 09, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Lolz, easy. Kill yourself and commit suicide grin.
But seriously, since you think alike, that means you are both planning to kill each other.

Your clone only thinks like you - your bodily actions differ...if you take poison he won't do the same...peer down
for clarification...

darkenedrebel:

Your clone only thinks the same as you but your bodily actions differs...if you are walking towards the left, it doesn't mean your clone would start walking left too...so, if you poison yourself, your clone wouldn't do the same - he'd only know that you are taking poison cos you share the same thoughts but he wouldn't imitate the gesture leaving only you to die...

This is supposed to be an under-the-rose form of IQ test and so far Nairalanders have failed woefully...grin
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:28am On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Your clone only thinks like you - your bodily actions differ...if you take poison he won't do the same...peer down
for clarification...

This is supposed to be an under-the-rose form of IQ test and so far Nairalanders have failed woefully...grin

Lolz, the first part of my response was meant as a joke.

I feel since you share same thoughts as you said, since you are thinking of killing him, he knows, and would most likely think of killing you. The winner would depend on the faster of u two. Your best bet is to do something random, like telling someone to kill him, something of out the air, while trying to think of something else, don't know how easy that would be.
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, the first part of my response was meant as a joke.

I feel since you share same thoughts as you said, since you are thinking of killing him, he knows, and would most likely think of killing you. The winner would depend on the faster of u two. Your best bet is to do something random, like telling someone to kill him, something of out the air while trying to think of something else, don't know how easy that would be.

If you didn't Google that then I gotta say that this is really good thinking from you... not quite elaborate an answer but relatively close...
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by HaneefahRN(f): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

If you didn't Google that then I gotta say that this is really good thinking from you... not quite elaborate an answer but relatively close...

Lolz, seriously? Didn't google it though. Let me know the full answer when you are set to reveal.
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Lolz, seriously? Didn't google it though. Let me know the full answer when you are set to reveal.

Here is one of the hypothetical answers I found quite astute:

This one is from a certain Garrick Saito:

[b]If you are constantly having the same thoughts as your clone...

...and you are trying to kill your clone, that also means your clone is trying to kill you.

You better do this fast, but remember, your clone is going to do it fast too (what a predicament!).

Hire a hitman to do it for you, one that is highly ethical and one who will not accept a duplicate offer from your clone.

Begin by compiling a list of 20 candidate hitmen. Put all the names into a hat and ask a random person on the street to pick one of the pieces of paper. They'll think you're a nut, but it doesn't seem like an unreasonable request. If the first refuses, keep trying until you're able to get one person to do it. Your clone is doing the same thing, but the randomness will minimize the probability you'll select the same hitman.

Once you have the random selection, ask the hitman to decide on all the particulars. Your clone's ability to defend himself against an assassination depends upon you not knowing the how, where and when it will be done, the combination of which should create enough variables which should be difficult to defend against. If you know, then he'll know (obviously).

Of course, you realize your clone is doing the exact same thing, so you must hide.

The question is, "Where?" Wherever you decide to hide will be known by the clone. The solution is to have your hitman decide for you. But remember, your clone's hitman is doing the exactly the same thing. You will both be in hiding, with each person's respective hitman (who are not clones) being the only people who know the locations.

Safety tips:

Use cash for all your hiding expenses, as your clone will know how to track your credit/debit card activity, thereby alerting him to your approximate whereabouts.
Work out a secret code word or physical symbol, again using the 20 random names technique described earlier, to make sure that the hitman doesn't mistake you for the clone and accidentally kill you.

The one who wins will be the one who acts first (and, perhaps, who has hired the better hitman). Make sure it is you. I'm making the bold assumption you wish to live.

If not, we'll talk to your clone soon. Have him report back what happened and where you screwed up. He'll know your Quora login and password[/b]

You can read other comments here:- https://www.quora.com/How-could-I-successfully-kill-a-clone-that-is-always-thinking-the-exact-same-thing-I-am
Re: How Would You Kill A Clone That's Always Thinking The Same As You? by HaneefahRN(f): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Here is one of the hypothetical answers I found quite astute:

This one is from a certain Garrick Saito:

[b]If you are constantly having the same thoughts as your clone...

...and you are trying to kill your clone, that also means your clone is trying to kill you.

You better do this fast, but remember, your clone is going to do it fast too (what a predicament!).

Hire a hitman to do it for you, one that is highly ethical and one who will not accept a duplicate offer from your clone.

Begin by compiling a list of 20 candidate hitmen. Put all the names into a hat and ask a random person on the street to pick one of the pieces of paper. They'll think you're a nut, but it doesn't seem like an unreasonable request. If the first refuses, keep trying until you're able to get one person to do it. Your clone is doing the same thing, but the randomness will minimize the probability you'll select the same hitman.

Once you have the random selection, ask the hitman to decide on all the particulars. Your clone's ability to defend himself against an assassination depends upon you not knowing the how, where and when it will be done, the combination of which should create enough variables which should be difficult to defend against. If you know, then he'll know (obviously).

Of course, you realize your clone is doing the exact same thing, so you must hide.

The question is, "Where?" Wherever you decide to hide will be known by the clone. The solution is to have your hitman decide for you. But remember, your clone's hitman is doing the exactly the same thing. You will both be in hiding, with each person's respective hitman (who are not clones) being the only people who know the locations.

Safety tips:

Use cash for all your hiding expenses, as your clone will know how to track your credit/debit card activity, thereby alerting him to your approximate whereabouts.
Work out a secret code word or physical symbol, again using the 20 random names technique described earlier, to make sure that the hitman doesn't mistake you for the clone and accidentally kill you.

The one who wins will be the one who acts first (and, perhaps, who has hired the better hitman). Make sure it is you. I'm making the bold assumption you wish to live.

If not, we'll talk to your clone soon. Have him report back what happened and where you screwed up. He'll know your Quora login and password[/b]

You can read other comments here:- https://www.quora.com/How-could-I-successfully-kill-a-clone-that-is-always-thinking-the-exact-same-thing-I-am

Quite interesting answer, still has lots of risks though, loved how he concluded. 'We'll talk to your clone soon...' Lolz.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHYSICS: Topic "Capacitor And Capacitance." / Questions Asked During Admission Screening And How To Answer Them / What Other Course Can I Pick With 188 Jamb Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.