Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Strictly Boyz - Men Issue - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Strictly Boyz - Men Issue (2644 Views)

Ladies Clearance Sale Strictly Plus Sizes. (12 - 16) Just 3500 / Fashion Logos From When Daddys Were Boyz. / Where To Buy The 'boyz Are Not Smiling' Shirt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 12, 2006
Hey Big Bro in the house. Need you guys to update me about marketplace where i could get tooched up, when i say Marketplace i mean the likes of Yaba , China town, Berlin .

Just name them and tell me the address.

Please bro no beatique here strictly marketplace.
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by choongtin(f): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2006
u r sad looooooool
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2006
@ Choongtin you're making fun of yourself right.
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by choongtin(f): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2006
na i aint making fun of myself am laughing at u
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2006
@ choongtin or whatever you call urself , Laughing at me for what reason ? Caused i asked for marketplace bet your clothes are bought from bend down select at yaba lol at you.

They call this freestyle and it takes 2 to play the game common let go for it and see who's gonna win .

@ All forum member nobody is invited here ok.
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by choongtin(f): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2006
rb:

@ choongtin or whatever you call yourself , Laughing at me for what reason ? Caused i asked for marketplace bet your clothes are bought from bend down select at yaba lol at you.

They call this freestyle and it takes 2 to play the game common let go for it and see who's going to win .

@ All forum member nobody is invited here ok.

bunch of bullsh*t am laughing at ur desperation to start a buisness and besides i dnt live in nigeria so dnt watch it
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by kaylala(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2006
But guy,whta is the meaning of this angry
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2006
@ kaylala hey bro watch it members are not invited.

@ choongtin : I understand but cause you dey somewhere in Uganda, Kenya or Burundi don't mean you can toy with me. You turn uk to motherland lol . All the people wey raise you reach uk still dey owu level here you had better remember home.

Uk you should be ashamed of yourself.

Slot
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by kaylala(m): 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2006
Feeling ur steez brof. Aint beefing you,just catching fun grin

sup?
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 05, 2006
kaylala:

Feeling your steez brof. Aint beefing you,just catching fun grin

sup?

@ Kayala no mind that thing wey be like device used on fixed wing aircraft.

She want show us say she no dey Nigeria lol.
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by kaylala(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2006
;d ;d
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by choongtin(f): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2006
rb:

@ kaylala hey bro watch it members are not invited.

@ choongtin : I understand but cause you dey somewhere in Uganda, Kenya or Burundi don't mean you can toy with me. You turn uk to motherland lol . All the people wey raise you reach uk still dey owu level here you had better remember home.

Uk you should be ashamed of yourself.

Slot

really yer u sad really really sad people like u are called ignorant idiots i aint turning u.k to ma mother land i was born and raise england but i know ma roots and am repping nigeria all day long so u can chat shit and really u know you're soo not my class thats why u hating and saying shit about turing u.k to my mother land and if u want to know just for the record i live in south east london lewshiam soo jam it!!! self-servicer!!!! and pls next time your writting write englsih cuz what u said up there doesnt make sense at all
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by kaylala(m): 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2006
shocked
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2006
@ choongtin : really yer u sad really really sad people like u . You need to go back to high school as well as employ somebody to come teach you Spellings after school hours.

And did i hear you say self-servicer lol at you dick motherfucking head .

Chairperson of the east i bet you're surely going to be the next victim to be grabbed by throat if those gangstar in Soth east london attack.

@ Kaylala help me advice her to stop this shit or i'll tell members at nairaland where she really resides lol.
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by layi(m): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2006
For a moment i thought i was on faceoffestac.net undecided
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by kaylala(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2006
and what happened?
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by choongtin(f): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2006
you really are ignorant that is why you have a sterotype opinion thats why you saying gangsters would attact what stupid gangsters fool
yo chatting shit saying i need to get teacher in high school bla bla bla if u aint ignorant you would know what it means to SHORTREN YOUR WORDS!!!

what an idiot am out of here
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 07, 2006
Hey my darling choongtin.

The name of the game is freestyle remember i already told you that from the start but since you're out of here i'll let you alone never really meant any of those shits just trying to know more about you.

@Kaylala the one wey you hear don do.

@Layi who gave you acess to post a reply here ?

Need to run a bit see you guys sometimes
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by oge4real(f): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2006
may God 4give u all. shocked shocked
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by kaylala(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2006
rb:

@Kaylala the one wey you hear don do.
shocked
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by vinna(f): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2006
@rb i am very dissappointed that a guy could take time and be saying all these to a lady. For no reason should you exchange words with a lady provoked or not. In case you don't know it does decreases the way ppl see you as a man.

If it was a fellow guy u were trading words with i won't have bothered cos its normal, with a Lady?! So if your wife insults you, you'll start trading words with her?

You might say u were only teasing or joking or freestyling as u put it, but still i think it is not nice to tease, joke or freestyle a lady to such extent.

Regards
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2006
@ vinna : I was only joking and freestyling nothing more.

@ choongtin i am very sorry for i said,
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by choongtin(f): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2006
no sweat
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by kaylala(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2006
cool
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by jaybaby(f): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2006
Where i dey since shocked shocked shocked shocked

If u really need doz places i go show u---r u interested?
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2006
jaybaby:

Where i dey since shocked shocked shocked shocked

If u really need doz places i go show u---r u interested?

@ Jaybaby don't tell me you want to make fun of me , But anyway it's ok if you really know those places and you are ready to help but if it is the other way round i am off.
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by acidrop(f): 6:49am On Aug 22, 2007
omg
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by rasulua(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2007
Hey rb wel its gud to kn say u no dey form nd frankly speakin u cn only gt d orginal frm der.wel i cld help u.
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by Makamiyaki(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2007
rb:

@ vinna : I was only joking and freestyling nothing more.

@ choongtin i am very sorry for i said,

gentleman cool
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by Juliansark(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2007
hey guys what's happening, i'm kind of a newbie here. i am looking to make some bootcut trousers and shirts. anybody know any good tailors in lagos?
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by obedz(m): 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2007
mama isiaka, believe me, shes the best grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Boyz - Men Issue by tkb417(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2007
@obedz
did u just say mama isiaka? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don laugh tire
@Poster
So,u dont know what they call forming. cant u even form? why will you come to Nairaland to ask for bend down boutiques?
U just let that UK chic mess you for norin.

@UK Chic
Apologizing on his behalf. he wont do that again cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Place To Set Up A Boutique In Lagos? / Any Fast Actin Spot Remover U Know For Dark Knees And Elbow? / Female Long Leather Rhinestone Dragonfly Fashion Quartz Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.