Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,387 members, 7,958,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? (1250 Views)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / Runaway Sales Boy: What Do I Do? / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by Purpletee(f): 4:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Recently I visited my cousin's house to spend some time with them. You know as girls dey behave now, we want to sleep in the same room, have time to catch up on old times and all that. My little cousin bro warned me that it wouldn't be a good idea, I no listen. After spending just 5 days with her I noticed some bad habits about her. She fondles her nipples and sucks on her lips simultaneously, I find that disgusting, she plays with her vagina any how, and she does all this unconsciously. Am tired of shouting and telling her to stop. I thought it was just I and her bro who knew about it, not until I learnt the whole family knew about this habit. Everyone has tired to curtail that habit but nothing seems to be working. The lady in question is 20 years old. Please what should I do?
Re: What Should I Do? by Cutehector(m): 5:19am On Apr 09, 2016
She is really sex starved... u guys should just let her be.. get her some intimacy gadgets.
Re: What Should I Do? by Purpletee(f): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
She is really sex starved... u guys should just let her be.. get her some intimacy gadgets.
I don't think so. She has numerous boyfriends. I feel its too much sex instead.
Re: What Should I Do? by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2016
Purpletee:

even if she has lots of it, she won't just stop... person like her need become stripperr. She will mk lots of money seducing guys
Re: What Should I Do? by edwife(f): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Purpletee:

She has sexual cravings associated with sex addiction, known as hyper-sexuality and compulsive sexual behaviour. It is not not really about sex. They are an expression of some deeper internal condition such as anxiety, rage, depression or feelings of personal inadequacy.

Just like people who are addicted to drugs,alcohol- sex addicts relentlessly seek satisfaction from an external source to palliate an internal pain.
She needs help,a therapist will help.

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by cococandy(f): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2016
Just go back to your own house

7 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by lilmax(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2016
The whole family knows so let them deal with it
Re: What Should I Do? by peacengine(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wetin concern you?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
she's probably turning out to be a nymphomaniac.
she might require professional help of a psychologist or something.
Re: What Should I Do? by RiloKiley: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
How do you do it undecided

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Cutehector(m): 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
RiloKiley:

How do you do it undecided
do what pls? And wat's wit all the again and again comments from u? Huh
Re: What Should I Do? by RiloKiley: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
Cutehector:
do what pls? And wat's wit all the again and again comments from u? Huh
How do you make first to comment on all the threads I opened today? I want to learn pls sad
Re: What Should I Do? by EfemenaXY: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
cococandy:
Just go back to your own house

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
RiloKiley:

How do you make first to comment on all the threads I opened today? I want to learn pls sad
lol thanks to my glo network
Re: What Should I Do? by somcherry(f): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Since she does it unconsciously,it won't be that easy for her to stop on her own.
She needs help now that she is still young.

What efforts has her family made so far,apart from scolding and shouting at her to stop whenever she starts?
Re: What Should I Do? by Purpletee(f): 5:40am On Apr 15, 2016
somcherry:
Since she does it unconsciously,it won't be that easy for her to stop on her own.
She needs help now that she is still young.

What efforts has her family made so far,apart from scolding and shouting at her to stop whenever she starts?
Its a really serious issue,and every one in the house has started mocking her. She feels bad about it but finds it difficult to stop. She's the Ada of the house and its really embarrassing. She does it even in public.
Re: What Should I Do? by Purpletee(f): 5:45am On Apr 15, 2016
peacengine:
Wetin concern you?
dude the lady in question is family. Can you stand and watch your sister exhibit such bad habits. Am sure you'll give her the beating of her life if you catch her handling the tip of her b00bs not to talk of playing with her f**king V spot.
Re: What Should I Do? by thorpido(m): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2016
She needs therapy.She's having compulsive sexual behaviour like edwife said.
Shouting on her by family won't help her.She needs a professional to help her.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2016
Therapy kor?
I will keep cane beside me , if i wake up hear moan I go flog that demon outta of her head.I will bolt the door to stop other demons in the house from interrupting my session.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

... / Child grown up now / Can A Woman Rape A Man Under Nigerian Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.