Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Plz I Need Your Help. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plz I Need Your Help. (827 Views)

PLZ I NEED YOU GUYS HELP AND ADVICE / Plz I Need A Very Big Shop Suitable For Bakery / Plz I Nid A Single Room 4 A Short Let (duration Of 2months) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 09, 2016
I got admission in 2014/15 session, but deferred until this session because I had many older siblings still in school. Well. My mom was hoping to raise some funds for this session but all our efforts fell short. It seems i may lose this admission since there is no money to even defer this session.
I have been attending lectures since january and we are about to start the 1st semester exams this month. My course adviser told me that once exams are through all patments and registrations are definitely over.
Please I don't want to lose this admission or session. I don't want all my efforts to go in vain. All the chemistry practicals, Engineering stress, etc all about go with wind. ;(
Please, I beg of you, come to my aid.
I need #80000 for fees.
I am operating a saver's account which accepts a maximum single deposit of 20K. Please bear with me.
Bank details: zenith bank plc
Account name: Ezekwe okezie Kelechi
account no: 2110748137

May God continue to bless whoever comes to my aid.

Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 10, 2016
Happy sunday
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
;( my time is running
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lexusgs430: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Attaching a figure helps considerations
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:
I have done that sir. Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lanreish: 7:15am On Apr 15, 2016
Lexusgs430:
sir #5, 000 is all i need now pls
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lexusgs430: 7:18am On Apr 15, 2016
Lanreish:
sir #5, 000 is all i need now pls

You would receive alert later.
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lanreish: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
timonski:

I have done that sir. Thanks for pointing that out.
bro good afternoon, pls #5,000 was mistakenly transferred to your account by a Nairalander thinking it was my account .
I know its almost impossible to give back but i want to hear from you . thank you
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Lanreish:
bro good afternoon, pls #5,000 was mistakenly transferred to your account by a Nairalander thinking it was my account .
I know its almost impossible to give back but i want to hear from you . thank you
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Lanreish:
bro, I did not receive any alert.
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Lanreish:
i did not receive any alert, sorry.
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lanreish: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2016
timonski:

i did not receive any alert, sorry.
check your mail or check at a nearby atm .
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lanreish:
check your mail or check at a nearby atm .
well, I have checked at ATM, my mail, and my inbox.
No such alert received. Good day! wink
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lanreish: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
timonski:

well, I have checked at my bank branch, my mail, and my inbox.
Sorry to say o,You are a lier bro !!!! The eye you are doing tells everything.
Sir Siena and sir Lexusgs430 come and see what he's saying .
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lexusgs430: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
timonski:
well, I have checked at my bank branch, my mail, and my inbox. No such alert received. Good day! wink
Money was credited to your account on Friday at 15:32.
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Money was credited to your account on Friday at 15:32.
Honestly, i didn't see any such transfer. I receive alerts not more than 6 hours after accreditation. Sorry, 1 didn't receive any alert.
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lexusgs430: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
timonski:

Honestly, i didn't see any such transfer. I receive alerts not more than 6 hours after accreditation. Sorry, 1 didn't receive any alert.

Money has left my account since Friday, not unless the funds took a detour, via Borno!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lexusgs430: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
I hope you received it, if you did use it has you requested. If you did not receive it, Goodluck to whoever did!!!!
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lanreish: 6:55am On Apr 19, 2016
Lexusgs430:
I hope you received it, if you did use it has you requested.
If you did not receive it, Goodluck to whoever did!!!!
he received it , Goodluck to timonski .
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lanreish: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2016
timonski:

you don't need to lie , i know that kind of money is hard to return, i will return it if its me SINCERELY SPEAKING .
I think Ignoring is better than all you are saying.
Had it been there is a way to check your account history with the help of a zenith bank staff here you will be busted.
Do you know what winking means ? Close and open one eye quickly, typically to indicate that something is a joke or a secret .
Now we know the secret you are keeping and all this you are saying are bitter jokes for me .
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lanreish: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2016
timonski:

well, I have checked at my bank branch, my mail, and my inbox.
this is what I'm saying , why wink ? What do you mean by that eye ? You are telling me to chill abi ?
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by legalalien(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2016
so who is lying now? just when help would have come.

why would someone mistakenly send 5,000 to someone who openly ask for help?
just asking. need answers
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lanreish: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2016
legalalien:
so who is lying now? just when help would have come.

why would someone mistakenly send 5,000 to someone who openly ask for help?
just asking. need answers
the thing is i don't know this guy (timonski), i had an issue which i explained asking for #6, 000 help to balance on what i need so in the thread i open,this op came to my thread to post link to his own thread and sir Lexusgs430 was there (on timonski's thread) and i tried to remind sir Lexusgs430 because he's active on the thread about the 1,000 i ve gotten making what i need #5,000 .
Sir Lexusgs430 didn't check to see the difference in our username before he made the transfer to timonski's account ,so sir Lexusgs430 was telling me i would receive alart that he has instructed #5,000 to my account and i was like ahhh i ve not even post my account number , few minutes later i know there is a problem because he ask if account with timonski's name belongs to me and i was like i understand everything that just happened and i couldn't even say no straight.

I believe timonski is lying because he said he didn't receive sms alert and we all knows that may be network error but he still claim he checked at his Branch and he sees no sign of payment after sir Lexusgs430 showed proof of the transfer , haba ? Plus he winked when telling me . what does that means ?

Pardon my English
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by drkay(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Chai, money Don miss road. Who do we blv?
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Lanreish: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
drkay:
Chai, money Don miss road. Who do we blv?
there is payment proof now.
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Funjosh(m): 5:19am On Apr 24, 2016
Honesty
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by 4C2215131: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2016
Wonder why you guys bother with these online thieves preying on the conscience of good Nigerians. Do you think this the only forum they go about begging with their useless stories?

School fees my ass! Go and get a menial job, save up and pay your fees!

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2016
4C2215131:
Wonder why you guys bother with these online thieves preying on the conscience of good Nigerians. Do you think this the only forum they go about begging with their useless stories?

School fees my ass! Go and get a menial job, save up and pay your fees!
I already saved up 68500 via menial job. I am begging for 80k to complete all my payments.
Re: Plz I Need Your Help. by ifyalways(f): 4:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Can the mods lock this thread!!!!

Dude is spamming nld.

Cc: Dominique. Lalasticlala

Thread reported, btw.

(1) (Reply)

BQ Apartment for rent In Lekki 6th Round About...200k / Five Bedroom Duplex For Rent At Olambe Ogun State, 700k. / Searching For Real Estate Developer To partner and develop a property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.