Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,675 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry (2975 Views)

Am Sorry Monica, Please Come In Here / Why Has Estharfabian Been Missing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by dollyjoy(f): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2016
misspicy2:

I saw you asking GAYmurai about it,did he give you a breakdown?
no,he didnt.
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
misspicy2:

grintongue
I knw u r kidding!
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by BentleyRoyce(f): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

you like coursing too much, you must be an ibadan girl.
did I cuss you?
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by dollyjoy(f): 9:35am On Apr 09, 2016
misspicy2:

shocked

Gays,what were they doing in my mention?

the expose above me is 65% false and 35% true smiley
hello?are you referring to me?what exactly was exposed??
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by alobright17(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2016
misspicy2:
Oh was this the reason I saw 66mentions with cleared chats early this week?

I have been offline girl

Sandra please give me the gist smiley
who forked who?
your name was among the fucky

2 Likes

Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by demzylahot(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2016
All the girls U've mentioned are virgins :'
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by misspicy2(f): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
hello?are you referring to me?what exactly was exposed??
Joy you too dey "Bee^ bi oya"

wasn't referring to the thread but to the identity of the OP someone mentioned above

I am not an enemy wink
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by misspicy2(f): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2016
alobright17:
your name was among the fucky
shocked HA!
Emi "Feejin"?
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by SandraPussyBaby(f): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2016
misspicy2:

shocked HA!

Emi "Feejin"?
No wonder cutehector bleeped you!..
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by SandraPussyBaby(f): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2016
I was trying to apologise but you all still attacking me.. Issorai no prob

I won't lie...ONLY STFUAREYOUGOD FUCCKED ME.. BUT KINGVAHLALA, VIZKIZ, NAIJABOIY AND DURENTDBITCH SENT COUNTLESS OF PMs JUST TO HAVE SEX WITH ME.. I IGNORED THOSE WEYREY
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by SweetJustice: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2016
You are one sick bitvh. I really do know what u want
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by SweetJustice: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2016
You are one sick bitvh. I really do know what u want sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by misspicy2(f): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2016
prettythicksme:
I knw u r kidding!
I know you are kidding too tongue
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by SandraPussyBaby(f): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2016
The person I'm craving to swallow his dicck again is ............ Guess who?

Thesonofmark .. Intelligent brain = intelligent dicck... NoT aproko cutehector dicck that is rusty, No wonder misspicy2 is infected..
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by dollyjoy(f): 10:26am On Apr 09, 2016
misspicy2:

Joy you too dey "Bee^ bi oya"

wasn't referring to the thread but to the identity of the OP someone mentioned above

I am not an enemy wink
all good spicy,i got it all wrongwink

we can't be enemies dear,have a nice daywink
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by dollyjoy(f): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2016
SandraPussyBaby:
The person I'm craving to swallow his dicck again is ............ Guess who?

Thesonofmark .. Intelligent brain = intelligent dicck... NoT aproko cutehector dicck that is rusty, No wonder misspicy2 is infected..
lalasticlala seun.this one was banned and she opened a new account,it against the rule of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by SINXU(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2016
gringringrin
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by Dominicah(f): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2016
SandraPussyBaby:

I won't lie...ONLY STFUAREYOUGOD FUCCKED ME.. BUT KINGVAHLALA, VIZKIZ, NAIJABOIY AND DURENTDBITCH SENT COUNTLESS OF PMs JUST TO HAVE SEX WITH ME.. I IGNORED THOSE WEYREY
lie lie, no body has seen you, dead laya.
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
lalastic.lala seu.n.this one was banned and she opened a new account,it against the rule of nairaland.

Knuckleheaded orangutan, learn to edit my moniker when engaging in your simpleton-esque bants.
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by alobright17(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2016
misspicy2:

shocked HA!

Emi "Feejin"?
Dey there na
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by SandraPussyBaby(f): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
lalasticlala seun.this one was banned and she opened a new account,it against the rule of nairaland.
Just as my TSOM said... You're a fuccking oraguntan... No wonder agarawu23 infected you with chlamydia..
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by agarawu23(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2016
SandraPussyBaby:

Just as my TSOM said... You're a fuccking oraguntan... No wonder agara wu23 infected you with chlamydia..
receive sense in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2016
falconey:

boxer007 fvcked durrentthebitch.
gaylords have taken over .
undecided
Can u just keep ur stupidity to urself!!

Don't cross my path on nairaland, thank u!
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala, obinoscopy, farano, Richie, Rule 19 broken here!!

Pls Do justice!!
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by falconey(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2016
durentdbiitch:
undecided

Can u just keep ur stupidity to urself!!

Don't cross my path on nairaland, thank u!

lwkm do you even know what stupidity means boy?

assjocker!!!

1 Like

Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2016
SandraPussyBaby:

Lady, did u hit ur head on d wall mistakenly last night?

Me sent u pm to request sex frm u?
undecided

Go getta life, stop seeking unnecessary attention.
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by loomer: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2016
Sometimes I dey wonder the kind fun una dey get for nairaland
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by 4C2215131: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2016
SandraPussyBaby:
I got so many mails this week telling me what I did to you all was wrong.. I was told to apologise.. I shouldn't have exposed you all, I shouldn't have "slyed" my fellow ladies., i shouldnt have exposed those that had sex with you all... I'M SORRY...Pls will you girls forgive me?..

To all those fucckers, danbrowndmf, ipledge, kingvahlala, profojah, stfuareyougod, sinnzu, agarawu23, cutehector, naijaboiy, lezz, obontami, and other that have fuccked one/two nairalanders(romancelanders),.just expect the thunder of Amadioha..

Bye!!

cc Laveda, misspicy, mzpecs, estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry

It all seems like a game to you know right? Having fun, the time of your life right? If only you knew... (this statement of mine stands whether you mean the things you say on NL or you're just trolling, for out of the depth of the heart the mouth speaketh. In my books there is no such thing as just trolling. Most trolls are wanting in character in real life.) But then again, who cares about my books. Well, I suppose nature does.

1 Like

Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by SandraPussyBaby(f): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2016
4C2215131:

It all seems like a game to you know right? Having fun, the time of your life right? If only you knew... (this statement of mine stands whether you mean the things you say on NL or you're just trolling, for out of the depth of the heart the mouth speaketh. In my books there is no such thing as just trolling. Most trolls are wanting in character in real life.) But then again, who cares about my books. Well, I suppose nature does.
Summarize your epistle oga... I don't understand
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2016
can't jump into a thread without seeing cutehector's moniker...useless threads angry angry
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
durentdbiitch:

Lady, did u hit ur head on d wall mistakenly last night?

Me sent u pm to request sex frm u?
undecided

Go getta life, stop seeking unnecessary attention.
grin cheesy..no mind all these useless people hiding under a moniker just to create useless threads
Re: Laveda,misspicy,mzpecs,estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry by danbrowndmf(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
SandraPussyBaby:
I got so many mails this week telling me what I did to you all was wrong.. I was told to apologise.. I shouldn't have exposed you all, I shouldn't have "slyed" my fellow ladies., i shouldnt have exposed those that had sex with you all... I'M SORRY...Pls will you girls forgive me?..

To all those fucckers, danbrowndmf, ipledge, kingvahlala, profojah, stfuareyougod, sinnzu, agarawu23, cutehector, naijaboiy, lezz, obontami, and other that have fuccked one/two nairalanders(romancelanders),.just expect the thunder of Amadioha..

Bye!!

cc Laveda, misspicy, mzpecs, estharfabian, Halfricanadian, Dollyjoy, Adeh39, I'm Sorry
This guy ehn..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Hook Up / Husband Needed / 9jerians Living In Nottinghamshire (uk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.