Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nigerians And Creativity. Even In The Midst Of This Economic Downturn - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerians And Creativity. Even In The Midst Of This Economic Downturn (742 Views)

When You Are In The Midst Of Celebs!! / Follow Me Laugh Out Your Sorrow In This Economic Recession / See What IK Osas Thinks Of This Economic Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And Creativity. Even In The Midst Of This Economic Downturn by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2016
Nigerians and creativity. Even in the midst of this economic downturn, we still have time for humour..

This really got me cracking.

Please enjoy:

BABY ARRIVAL:-

Information reaching me says that a woman has been delivered of a baby boy while on queue to buy fuel.

The baby boy has been named Epolabi.

Mother and child are doing just fine..
Other suggestions :

Epodunni, Epolayo, Epotunde, Abisagip, Olamobil, Epokitan,Epokunle, Epolanwa, Epodipupo, Epoofe, Epodele, Epotomi, Epoyimika, Epofarahan, Epobamidele, Oandoayo,
Epolanwa ,Epodiwura, Epolari, Epokari, Epotide, Epowunmi, Epogbemidele!!!
Re: Nigerians And Creativity. Even In The Midst Of This Economic Downturn by tempem: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Abisagip and Oandoayo got me cracking real hard.
Re: Nigerians And Creativity. Even In The Midst Of This Economic Downturn by domopps(m): 9:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmmmm! You ppl will not kill somebory!

Cheeeeers

(1) (Reply)

Is This For Real? / Lmfaooooo(pics) / 7 Amazing Types Of People You Are Likely To Find At A Nigerian Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.