Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Graduation Invitation And Marriage Sticker Sample Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graduation Invitation And Marriage Sticker Sample Needed (1254 Views)

Taxi Union Sticker, Idu,a Buja / Vote For The Best Sticker Designs And Win 10,000 Naira Airtime From Blackberry / Here Are Some Stickers From A Sticker Collection Am Working On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduation Invitation And Marriage Sticker Sample Needed by yommyk222(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pls designer in the house, i just finished my computer training and our graduation is this month ending. So our director told us to design our invitation card but i don`t know how to come out with my own consent. So if the sample of this document in your folder pls upload it for me and the other thing is our neighbor want to do sticker for his sister marriage so he ask me to do the design. Please i did ask you to design it for me but i just need design sample thanks.
Re: Graduation Invitation And Marriage Sticker Sample Needed by Maximus85(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
yommyk222:
Pls designer in the house, i just finished my computer training and our graduation is this month ending. So our director told us to design our invitation card but i don`t know how to come out with my own consent. So if the sample of this document in your folder pls upload it for me and the other thing is our neighbor want to do sticker for his sister marriage so he ask me to do the design. Please i did ask you to design it for me but i just need design sample thanks.

Google it
Re: Graduation Invitation And Marriage Sticker Sample Needed by lodscott(m): 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Maximus85:

Google it
your a genius,op take note
Re: Graduation Invitation And Marriage Sticker Sample Needed by erniewhez(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2016
hand made marriage proposal what s app 08098777672

(1) (Reply)

Need A Promotional Video 35k Budget / Music Production & Multimedia Training (j-world Ntertainment) / Any Multimedia And Graphic Design Centers In Ogun Statr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.