Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Admision Into Ghana,benin,togo, Ivorycoast And Neigbouting West African States - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admision Into Ghana,benin,togo, Ivorycoast And Neigbouting West African States (1236 Views)

WHO Internhip Programe 2018 (west African Inclusive) / Fg Blacklists University Degrees From Ghana, Benin…. / Jamb Ratifies Admision List August 22 To 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admision Into Ghana,benin,togo, Ivorycoast And Neigbouting West African States by Tlake(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
WHY STUDY WITHIN THE REGION

NO JAMB, NO POST UTME
STRIKE FREE ACADEMIC PROGRAM
AFFORDABLE FEES (INSTALLMENT PAYMENT AVAILABLE)
3YEARS UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM (BENIN)
NEW CULTURE AND EDUCATION SYSTEM
DIRECT ENTRY FOR OND, IJMB,UNILAG DIPLOMA HOLDERS ALSO HND HOLDERS ACCESS TO GET BSc
HIGH SECURITY AND PEACEFUL COUNTRY
CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY
OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN FRENCH AND EXPAND YOUR JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN BOTH ENGLISH AND FRENCH COUNTRIES
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMS IN FULL AND PART TIME
OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE AND TAP INTO ABUNDANT RESOURCES WITHIN THE REGION
100% NYSC RECOGNITION AND LOTS MORE
REQUIREMENTS

WAEC, NECO WITH 5 CREDITS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH AND OTHER THREE RELEVANT COURSES
PASSPORT,BIRTH CERTIFICATE,TESTIMONIAL
TRANSCRIPT,STATEMENT OF RESULT e.t.c FOR DIRECT ENTRY/TRANSFERS
MSc APPLICANTS MUST HAVE COMPLETED A DEGREE FROM A RECOGNISED INSTITUTION
OFFICES

LAGOS OFFICE-2 ADEKUNLE STREET MAFOLUKU OSHODI
BENIN (REP) OFFICE-2 OUASSI CHAFIATOU LOBELE CLCAM OPPOSITE ABBATOIR PHARMACY
CONTACTS-(what's app) +2348063520194,08054105708 +22967083208, 65993493 BBM-591DC2BA

for enquiries contact 08063520194 , to register visit www.cfalandz.com/application
Re: Admision Into Ghana,benin,togo, Ivorycoast And Neigbouting West African States by bassyboss: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
I would like to study medicine , any info
Re: Admision Into Ghana,benin,togo, Ivorycoast And Neigbouting West African States by Tlake(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yh we can help you process that , register on www.cfalandz.com/application and select medicine , every information will be sent to you .
Re: Admision Into Ghana,benin,togo, Ivorycoast And Neigbouting West African States by Tlake(m): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
Direct entry application should select transfer students and upload transfer documents at www.cfalandz.com/admission-portal to upload your documents
Re: Admision Into Ghana,benin,togo, Ivorycoast And Neigbouting West African States by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
bassyboss:
I would like to study medicine , any info
if you must study medicine outside Nigeria but wish to do it in west Africa, Ghana is the best option for you,why:Ghana is an English speaking country, secondly the educational system is very similar to that of Nigeria since they are both British colonist.lastly medicine certification from Ghana is very valued, u may even end up working in Ghana after ur mbbs.note to study medicine in Ghana isn't a joke and its quite very expensive but if you have the perequsite.i may help you out. Just quote me.
Re: Admision Into Ghana,benin,togo, Ivorycoast And Neigbouting West African States by bassyboss: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2016
A88C:
if you must study medicine outside Nigeria but wish to do it in west Africa, Ghana is the best option for you,why:Ghana is an English speaking country, secondly the educational system is very similar to that of Nigeria since they are both British colonist.lastly medicine certification from Ghana is very valued, u may even end up working in Ghana after ur mbbs.note to study medicine in Ghana isn't a joke and its quite very expensive but if you have the perequsite.i may help you out. Just quote me.
ok , how to go about it
Re: Admision Into Ghana,benin,togo, Ivorycoast And Neigbouting West African States by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=bassyboss post=44567561] ok , how to go about it drop me ur email address. I will forward you my contact

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Law Project/ Dissertation Abstract 2 On Gender Neutrality In Rape Law / Unilorin Remedial Portal Now Opened. / REALITY IS HIGHER THAN THE HEAVENS AND DEEPER THAN THE SEAS. DISCUSS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.