Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps (6117 Views)

A Business That Requires Just Your Smartphone And Your Time / November Final List Is Out For Free Distribution And Tablet / How To Start Up A Blog With Your Smartphone And Earn Money Online . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by arbitrage: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
When it comes to making money online, most sites out there are completely bogus.

However, I’ve found ONE site that’s 100% legit.

It’s called AppCoiner.com and it’s a MASSIVE database of smartphone and tablet app
developers who are desperately looking for people just like you to test out their apps
and write short reviews.

People are calling the smartphone and tablet app industry the “Digital Gold Rush”
because BILLIONS of dollars are being spent every year.

Here’s how you can get your piece of the action:

Step 1: Sign up for AppCoiner.com

All it takes is a few minutes and you can get set up with your own account.

If you have an iPhone, iPad, Galaxy, HTC or any other smart device then you’re good to go.

Step 2: Choose from the hundreds of apps in the AppCoiner database.

Every single one of these apps is like a shiny gold nugget just waiting for you to pick it up
and cash it in!

These are the coolest, most cutting-edge apps on the market too… so it’s a lot of fun.

You’ve got access to everything from hot new games to slick photo applications for Facebook
and Instagram.

Step 3: Write your review.

After you’ve tested the app out then all you have to do is log on to your member’s account
on AppCoiner and write your honest review.

Important: You do NOT need to have any “fancy” writing abilities either.

Anyone with basic English skills—from any country on the planet—can do it.

Step 4: Get paid.

AppCoiner pays every week by check, direct download or Payoneer. You write reviews and
they pay you.

They literally do ALL of the hard work for you.

All you need to do is keep testing and reviewing apps and you’ll keep getting paid cash!

The more reviews you complete, the more money you make.

It’s that easy.

Ready to get started?

3 Likes

Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by Krak(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
arbitrage:

When it comes to making money online, most sites out there are completely bogus.

It’s called AppCoiner.com and it’s a MASSIVE database of smartphone and tablet app
developers who are desperately looking for people just like you to test out their apps
and write short reviews.

People are calling the smartphone and tablet app industry the “Digital Gold Rush”

If you have an iPhone, iPad, Galaxy, HTC or any other smart device then you’re good to go.

Every single one of these apps is like a shiny gold nugget just waiting for you to pick it up
and cash it in!

These are the coolest, most cutting-edge apps on the market too… so it’s a lot of fun.

You’ve got access to everything from hot new games to slick photo applications for Facebook
and Instagram.

After you’ve tested the app out then all you have to do is log on to your member’s account

AppCoiner pays every week by check, direct download or Payoneer. You write reviews and
they pay you.

All you need to do is keep testing and reviewing apps and you’ll keep getting paid cash!

It’s that easy.

Ready to get started?

It cost about 27 dollars to join.

1 Like

Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2016
arbitrage:

and write short reviews.

and cash it in!

and Instagram.

they pay you.

It’s that easy.

Ready to get started?

you didn't add there is a membership fee

2 Likes

Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by gabman700: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Asides the membership fee, you will be required to have your website through which afflaite marketing will be done. It's a click bank product....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
They dont even allow membership payment from Nigeria as Nigeria is not enlisted in the List of Countries for Billing when you want to pay the fee.

1 Like

Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by arbitrage: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oh sorry about that. That means only our friends in Diaspora can enjoy the opportunity.
Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by PIPPROF(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
arbitrage:
Oh sorry about that. That means only our friends in Diaspora can enjoy the opportunity.

got some skrill for sale
Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by Pavore9: 5:56am On Apr 13, 2016
PIPPROF:

got some skrill for sale

What is your rate?
Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by dagr8(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
PIPPROF:

got some skrill for sale
You can sell to me, check @my signature
Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by Abidex35(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
dagr8:

You can sell to me, check @my signature

I also got some PayPal for sale
Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by arbitrage: 6:02am On Apr 21, 2016
PIPPROF:

got some skrill for sale

What's your rate?
Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by Jetjacky(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2016
guys come and join me, let's drop our complains onappcoiner help desk through the contact us option at the end of the page. If we our complainers are plenty in number citybank might reconsider Nigeria youths
Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by Mrgabson: 6:43pm On May 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Make Money From Smartphone And Tablet Apps by haon: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2021
I made my first withdrawal with this app to my account. It works worldwide(even in Nigeria). I hope this is of help to someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBEaRoVpj90

(1) (Reply)

Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Production Hit 2.025mbpd In June / How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.