Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

3 Reasons To Get A UK Used Device - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 3 Reasons To Get A UK Used Device (742 Views)

Grade A UK USED Dell Latitude E6420 For Sale At A Giveaway Price. SOLD!!!!! / A Uk Used Nikon Coolpix 4500 Is For Sale 8k. Call Me On 08090767787 / I need a UK used core i5 laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons To Get A UK Used Device by oshokay(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
New inventions flood into the technology market everyday. The rate at which tech is consumed has increased so rapidly that it seems like tech companies begin working on a new device the same day they release one, giving consumers almost no time to make use of those they already purchased.

These Tech companies advertise their new products so well even before the release that previous releases seem archaic. People change their devices as new ones roll out and sell their old devices if they need some extra cash. In developed countries like the UK, these devices get shipped to countries like Nigeria for sale.

Lots of people frown against these used devices or “London Used” as some refer to it because of one reason or the other. If you’re still indecisive on getting a new or “UK used” device,This article will help you decide. 3 reasons uk used devices are probably better than new ones.

YOU GET AN AMAZING DEAL
When people get new devices, they just want to let go of the old ones. They end up selling them at half if not less than half the price they purchased it. Good news for you right? And the thing is these devices offer the same value as the new ones if not more. To be safe, make sure you test a “UK used” device before buying one and even get a receipt if possible.

THEY ARE MORE DURABLE
People are definitely going to disagree on this one. It just logical right? How can something already used by someone be more durable than a new one? I disagreed with this until I became a victim to a new product. I bought an hp 15 Roo16nia last year December for 65,000. After about five months, my laptop went off on its own and didn’t come back on. On taking it to a pc care center, I was told my motherboard was fried and I had to replace it with a new one which would cost 25,000. To cut the story short, Instead of buying a new motherboard, I bought an Asus Ultra Slim laptop for just at Emaxie for just 50,000 naira. The laptop is so clean nobody ever believes it isn’t new. Here’s the amazing part, its specs are three times the previous one and way more beautiful. Instead of looking at a “Uk used” device as something someone already used, look at it as a device someone helped you test before handing over to you.

EASY TO RESELL
We’ve already established the fact that these “Uk used” devices are cheaper than new ones. Say you bought a UK used iPhone 6 for about 70,000 naira, a neat one makes it even better. You would sell the phone if you have the intentions to for almost the same price if not more. The buyer probably won’t even have an idea the device isn’t “From The Box”.

There you have it 3 reasons to get a UK used device.

http://www.naijakick.com/3-reasons-get-uk-used-device/

Re: 3 Reasons To Get A UK Used Device by oshokay(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
cc lalasticlala
Re: 3 Reasons To Get A UK Used Device by Flexherbal(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
OP, you have done your part, it is leaft for the people to make their choice.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons To Get A UK Used Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
How can you say something that is used is better than brand new all because it was used in the UK? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons To Get A UK Used Device by loadedvibes: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
Topics that broken people start. SMH
Re: 3 Reasons To Get A UK Used Device by Abudu2000(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
Since i have been a victim of fake uk laptop i wont advice an enemy to even get one,there is a reason its called "used"
Re: 3 Reasons To Get A UK Used Device by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
Can you compare tokunbo Toyota cars with new Hyundai cars

(1) (Reply)

Abuja:clean As New Acer Aspire 4810TZ. 320/4gb Webcam/btooth, 4hrs+ba3@45k Only! / Kravex Stores Gadgets,accessories,consoles,psn Vouchers And More 09092188671 / You Might Wanna Brace Up For This New Gionee Marathon M6 With 7020mah & 6gb RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.