Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (390888 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vintage09(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2016
I'm a 2014 awardee and I have been paid. Was at the bank this morning to start the process for the card renewal...
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by renegadeKhan: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
mehvo:
please explain the details of what you mean. i'm talking about those who wrote the exam last year november and were awarded on june 30th. concrate info please.
Dude that 2015/2016 awardees not 2014. Keep calm we are in it together. Usually take a few weeks after they pay old awardees before they pay the new awardees. Lets just keep our fingers crossed. Would love that double payment though.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bnsufeeanh(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
vectoh:
pls,guys just got to the bank now to renew my atm card..was told to get my account number that came with the card..and i don't have it..how can i get the account number? jaycpu kome2me
Just walk to any Head Office in any state. I'm from Abk and I got my a/c nos from Lagos head office. The customer care guy put a call to my state though.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by tammyboy1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Partreek911:
Confirmed! I just went to the atm to empty my account. Ps. I'm a 2012 awardee, so this might be my last payment.
Agbami has saved a man!
lol no,u still have one more
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bnsufeeanh(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
vintage09:
I'm a 2014 awardee and I have been paid. Was at the bank this morning to start the process for the card renewal...
But how did you get to know you've been paid with an expired card? I'm a 2014 awardee too
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by tammyboy1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
vintage09:
what and what did you present?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
just check my award letter saw 2015 Agbami award. im so sorry if i did mislead anyone. i guess 2014 has been paid then. thanks for the explaination master renegadekhan.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jaycpu(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
They didn't temme m to any money since o, they jst say cme back in 2 weeks, and now I went to bank n they r like u v no money in d acct dats y, cme back in 2weeks, how can one get his acct number
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bammydele1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
mehvo:
please explain the details of what you mean. i'm talking about those who wrote the exam last year november and were awarded on june 30th. concrate info please.
Were r 2015 awardees, check ur scholastica status.. nd dnt tink any ov us has bin paid
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
bnsufeeanh:

Just walk to any Head Office in any state. I'm from Abk and I got my a/c nos from Lagos head office. The customer care guy put a call to my state though.
am at the headoffice presently...they are even d one requesting for it. AM jus confused.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
bammydele1:

Were r 2015 awardees, check ur scholastica status.. nd dnt tink any ov us has bin paid
Yep none of us have. prayerfully this week or the next bamidele.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bammydele1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
mehvo:
Yep none of us have. prayerfully this week or the next bamidele.
do u knw me?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
bammydele1:

do u knw me?
maybe, i just dencrypted you username. but did you by chance write ya exam at jkk, ilupeju.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bnsufeeanh(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
vectoh:
am at the headoffice presently...they are even d one requesting for it. AM jus confused.
Beg them to help you call your state na. That's how they did mine. I didn't go to Abeokuta... I went to the Lagos HQ at Akin Adesola, VI.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bammydele1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
mehvo:
maybe, i just dencrypted you username. but did you by chance write ya exam at jkk, ilupeju.
nah......do u knw the process involved in getin the atm card when they finaly pay? by the way, r u a futarian?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
bnsufeeanh:

Beg them to help you call your state na. That's how they did mine. I didn't go to Abeokuta... I went to the Lagos HQ at Akin Adesola, VI.
am at d head office o..begging
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bnsufeeanh(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
vectoh:
am at d head office o..begging
Hmmm... If they no gree, you go go your GTB state HQ be that ooo.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
bnsufeeanh:

Hmmm... If they no gree, you go go your GTB state HQ be that ooo.
thanks guys,av gotten it..had to send message to scholastica.. gtbank state hq no ansa me.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vintage09(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
bnsufeeanh:

But how did you get to know you've been paid with an expired card? I'm a 2014 awardee too

Got the tip off this thread so I went to the bank this morning to check the balance via the acct number....
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vintage09(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
tammyboy1:
what and what did you present?

1. Valid Student ID card
2. Scholarship Award Letter
3. Letter of Request for Renewal of Agbami Trust Card(this is handwritten and you'd probably be guided on how to write it at the bank)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by princelet3: 4:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
2011 awardees...any news on our payment?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by bnsufeeanh(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
vintage09:

Got the tip off this thread so I went to the bank this morning to check the balance via the acct number....
Okay.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Omasworld1: 4:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
After Agbami payment what is next. Are you going to be ur old self by spending all the agbami cash in ur hands? Well i don't think dats right. The question is after Agbami payment what is next. Well i will tell you INVESTMENT is next. Don't eat with two hands and return back to square one. Instead cast ur bread upon many waters so that in due time it will come back to you. I bring to you a platform that can help double ur income by 30% i call it MONEY TREE. Follow this link now to learn more. /?i=omasworld.biz@gmail.com or call me now on other investment areas. 08138418399. I remain omasworld the internet marketing/online money making mentor.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
vintage09:

1. Valid Student ID card
2. Scholarship Award Letter
3. Letter of Request for Renewal of Agbami Trust Card(this is handwritten and you'd probably be guided on how to write it at the bank)
school admission letter and d letter that came with the evelope of ur last atm...al photocopied..jus startd my own procesin..askd to cum bk in 4wks time...wtf.. cool

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Ahmadjr(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
olubunmiee:
Please who knows if those that wrote agbami earlier this year also got paid with those that they just paid

Did u receive any mssg stating that you've been awarded the scholarship pls?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vintage09(m): 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
vectoh:
school admission letter and d letter that came with the evelope of ur last atm...al photocopied..jus startd my own procesin..askd to cum bk in 4wks time...wtf.. cool

Was told the same thing...let's hope it takes a shorter time...

For those who have done this before(card renewal), will we be notified when the card is ready or will we just have to keep going back to check?

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by vectoh(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
vintage09:

Was told the same thing...let's hope it takes a shorter time...

For those who have done this before(card renewal), will we be notified when the card is ready or will we just have to keep going back to check?
thats what iono too.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by EngrKUNLE(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
when are they paying the new awardees please
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by adebobconed(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
please i am a new awardee, i received the message from scholastica in june 2016, do i have to take any step or should i just keep waiting in expectation of payment ?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
adebobconed:
please i am a new awardee, i received the message from scholastica in june 2016, do i have to take any step or should i just keep waiting in expectation of payment ?
Im in a similar situation lets keep our fingers crossed, we assume that our atm cards are in the pipeline and will soon be out.

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Naldogen(m): 5:31am On Oct 19, 2016
EngrKUNLE:
when are they paying the new awardees please
a month after paying old awardee, so that takes you to around 2nd to 3rd week of next month
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Naldogen(m): 5:34am On Oct 19, 2016
adebobconed:
check your scholastic a account, download your agbami award letter, then go to the Gtbank in your state of origin with your school ID card, admission letter, and the award letter to collect your agbami card. Note, your award letter might not be ready yet, so keep on checking your scholastic account . Hope this help

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (145) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.