Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. - Education (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. (390470 Views)

2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Hardehtahyor(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
hello guys am not in school at the moment and there's no way I can get to my hod or any lecturer pls can I upload the document back without signature
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jboycoded(m): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2017
Hardehtahyor:
hello guys am not in school at the moment and there's no way I can get to my hod or any lecturer pls can I upload the document back without signature
same question I wanna ask,or can it be uploaded at a later date??
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Fairezest: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2017
jboycoded:

Which document needs signature
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Hardehtahyor(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2017
jboycoded:
someone should please reply.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Fairezest: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2017
Hardehtahyor:

What document kwan
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Plenipotentiary(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2017
pls I need agbami past questions,anyone oluwatobilobaafolabi40@gmail.com
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Hardehtahyor(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Fairezest:

What document kwan
its a document that scholastica asked each applicant to take to their respective Hods
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jboycoded(m): 9:54am On Apr 07, 2017
Fairezest:
Which document needs signature
the one to be signed by HOD
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Fairezest: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2017
Hardehtahyor:

its a document that scholastica asked each applicant to take to their respective Hods
Where did u guys get the document from. After I applied I just recieved an email that it was successful nothing like verification form
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Fairezest: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Hardehtahyor:

U have seen it dont worry
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by wissenschaften(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
please ,which GTBank branch gives cards in Lagos??
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by jboycoded(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
pls about d signature referee form,should it be submitted before deadline or can be submitted at a later date.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Fairezest: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
jboycoded:
pls about d signature referee form,should it be submitted before deadline or can be submitted at a later date.
No I just called them, they said u can upload it after the deadline
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Hardehtahyor(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fairezest:
No I just called them, they said u can upload it after the deadline
thanks really appreciate
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Mickael2(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Is it possible for someone in Medical Rehabilitation/ Physiotherapy to apply?
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Fairezest: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mickael2:
Mickael2:
Please their number is on their website call and ask them. They pick up their calls
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Fairezest: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
romeoetin:
Agbami medical and engineering scholarship awardees and intending awardees. Let's meet here
Pls help us agbami aspirants with Format for the exam and duration of the exam with time for each section
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Fairezest: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Moblord:
I've got that too including a text message. . I've been looking for someone that got it too.. But when is d exam? cos they haven't stated the exam date.
Pls help us agbami aspirants with Format for the exam and duration of the exam with time for each section
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Azel1ng(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
Please i want to ask can you submit the HOD for after the deadline...i have completed everything besides that and it is a weekend
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Hardehtahyor(m): 10:02am On Apr 10, 2017
elriyaz:

bro plz help. I need the past Question.My email is riyasyusuf360@yahoo.com
please you can send it to me too @ akinsanyaadetayo@gmail. com
thanks in anticipation
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Ayomide002: 8:02am On Apr 11, 2017
Azel1ng:
Please i want to ask can you submit the HOD for after the deadline...i have completed everything besides that and it is a weekend
yes.u can..anytime.....just don't let it be too long..
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Ayomide002: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Fairezest:

just mathematics and English. ..they are very simple unlike chevron apt. test. .....the English is normal apt.test for English. .try gmat but for mathematics. ..the questions are funny...I was asked algebra. coordinate geometry and calculus. ..but simple sha....
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Fairezest: 9:01am On Apr 11, 2017
Ayomide002:
just mathematics and English. ..they are very simple unlike chevron apt. test. .....the English is normal apt.test for English. .try gmat but for mathematics. ..the questions are funny...I was asked algebra. coordinate geometry and calculus. ..
May God bless the duration of thr exam and no of questions asked. Are u an arts student?

1 Like

Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Fairezest: 9:03am On Apr 11, 2017
And please did u take TOTAL exams how can you compare agbami and Total
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Azel1ng(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2017
Ayomide002:
yes.u can..anytime.....just don't let it be too long..
Okay Thanks
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Ayomide002: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2017
Fairezest:

May God bless the duration of thr exam and no of questions asked. Are u an arts student?
no...engineering..

I think 30 questions for 25mins..for each...mathematics and English
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Ayomide002: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
Fairezest:
And please did u take TOTAL exams how can you compare agbami and Total
..total pays better(tota pays 150000, agbami pays 100000) but agbami is more reliable.and there's higher chance of u getting agbami so far u are shortlisted..........
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Fairezest: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ayomide002:
no...engineering..

I think 30 questions for 25mins..for each...mathematics and English
Ahn ahn engineering and the maths was hard for u. I am fearing ooo. Thank you so much ayomide u have been of immense help to me and others that have read your post.
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by Ayomide002: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2017
Fairezest:

Ahn ahn engineering and the maths was hard for u. I am fearing ooo. Thank you so much ayomide u have been of immense help to me and others that have read your post.
..not hard for me ooo.i wouldnt miss one self..but all the same..just pray.......it's not about wat u do.it's about grace..a friend in pharmacy who did the same exam said he didnt know the mathematics questions.he just picked randomn answers and he was awarded..
Re: Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. by LEGITLAYO: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ayomide002:
..not hard for me ooo.i wouldnt miss one self..but all the same..just pray.......it's not about wat u do.it's about grace..a friend in pharmacy who did the same exam said he didnt know the mathematics questions.he just picked randomn answers and he was awarded..
Hello sir.
I need to talk to you.
Pm??

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (145) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.