Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT (7553 Views)

2007 Toyota Camry XLE Thumbstart,dvd,navi @2.9 / US Brands Car Dvd Navi (Android & Windows CE System) Now Available on Order Only / PURE ANDROID Car DVD Navi System Now Available On Pre Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT by Passworded: 5:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Mr Fogman.

Thanks for a good and professional installation of the SatNav. You did a great job and kudos to your technical staff as well.

Guys, you need to check this guy out. He is the real deal. He sticks to time and delivers the goods as expected.

Respect!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT by Fogman(m): 5:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Passworded:
Mr Fogman.

Thanks for a good and professional installation of the SatNav. You did a great job and kudos to your technical staff as well.

Guys, you need to check this guy out. He is the real deal. He sticks to time and delivers the goods as expected.

Respect!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Many thanks boss for the compliments.. It was great doing business with you
Re: RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT by Fogman(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2016
RoadNav® Stock DVD

Re: RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT by Fogman(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2016
RoadNav® Stock DVD.

Re: RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT by Fogman(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2016
Fogman:
Rare STOCK Honda Pilot 2004-2007 DVD GPS Navigation System available. This is a PREMIUM QUALITY DVD made for Dubai market.

Only 10 pieces is available. This DVD is Sold for over $400 We bought off remaining stock from the supplier

Our price is N85k (DVD Navi System + Reverse camera +Bluetooth +Latest Nigerian map, etc)

N5000 for Installation.

For sales and installation, contact:

Frank (aka Fogman)
Tel/Whatsapp: 08033677688; 08182428495
Email: fogmanmails@yahoo.com

NB: This and our other DVD System are premium quality models. MUCH MORE Superior in quality, performance and built, compare to other low priced DVDs sold around.

Compare our price with:

http://s.aliexpress.com/iQfMBzU7

http://www.roadnavi.com

Fogman Gadgets........ The Strength of Quality

1 Like

Re: RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT by Fogman(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2016
Sold Out
Re: RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT by Fogman(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2016
Fogman:
Sold Out
Re: RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT by Conner44: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Oga fogman, I purchased the EOD navigation system unit from you a few years ago and it's been working great.

While installing it the first time the electrician couldn't install the reverse camera (I'm in Warri) so I left it.

A while ago work was done in the dashboard (the GPS antenna got disconnected) and I used the opportunity to install the camera but the issue I'm having now is that the reverse camera only displays when I GO TO THE CAMERA OPTION IN THE SETTINGS area of the system. It should automatically display the reverse camera once I switch the gear into reverse but this isn't happening and I would like to know why?

I installed the camera and connected the power to my reverse light so it only gets power when the reverse lights are switched on. Thank you
Re: RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT by Fogman(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Conner44:
Oga fogman, I purchased the EOD navigation system unit from you a few years ago and it's been working great.

While installing it the first time the electrician couldn't install the reverse camera (I'm in Warri) so I left it.

A while ago work was done in the dashboard (the GPS antenna got disconnected) and I used the opportunity to install the camera but the issue I'm having now is that the reverse camera only displays when I GO TO THE CAMERA OPTION IN THE SETTINGS area of the system. It should automatically display the reverse camera once I switch the gear into reverse but this isn't happening and I would like to know why?

I installed the camera and connected the power to my reverse light so it only gets power when the reverse lights are switched on. Thank you

The camera was not properly installed. please I ll send you an engineer number based in Onitsha, he will be of help. Please hold tight to your DVD, it cost N130k presently.
Re: RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT by Conner44: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Fogman:

The camera was not properly installed. please I ll send you an engineer number based in Onitsha, he will be of help. Please hold tight to your DVD, it cost N130k presently.

I'm telling you ooo. I'm holding on to it STROOOONGLY

Things are changing every day in Nigeria

And to think I bought it for ₦65k back in the day grin

Na wao. I will call you for that number when I'm passing by onitsha

1 Like

Re: RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT by olusegunA1: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
please do you have the DVD player / if possible sat nav or just the CD player for Mercedes Benz ML 430 year 2002 model? Please reply to olubjohnsoncars@yahoo.co.uk
thanks.
Re: RoadNav® STOCK DVD Navi System For Selected Honda Models SOLD OUT by banky3w(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
Anything like this for 2005 accord? Don't want something that'll break the bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SOLD,SOLD SOLDLandcruiser 2002 Like Tokunbo For Sale (Abuja) / Brand New 2012 Infiniti QX56 4wd..price: N11.5m / Toyota Camry 1998 Model V6 For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.