Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test (1029 Views)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / Apply For Kaztec Engineering Ltd Online Application / Who Else Had A Challenge With Damco Ltd Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test by koife(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
I had this message from damco ltd (a subsidiary of maesrk intl) to take online test for graduate business development executive.
I had challenges in choosing options that was provided during my online test. please who else had same experience?
see message below;
In connection with your application to a Company in the Maersk Group, the Human Resource team has arranged for you to complete a Predictive Index® (PI®) Survey.

To complete the survey, please go to the following web site and use the Username and Password, provided below. Please turn off or disable any popup blockers you may be using, as these often interfere with the loading of the Predictive Index Survey. Please note that these login credentials will expire on Apr 23, 2016. To complete the Predictive Index® after this date you will need to contact your local recruiter with the Company in the Maersk Group where you have placed your application and ask for your credentials to be reset.

URL: https://ws.connect.accesspi.piwebservices.com/SAPRequestSurvey.aspx?ID=be673388-db96-433e-aca5-8d5244db79a6
Re: Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Yeah! I got the message too, and had the same challenge. At first I thought my Internet connection was the problem but later realised the problem was from the page. Besides, 12 minutes is just too small for a test of 50 questions that should take you about 25-45 seconds to read and come up with an answer. I believe it's well, the test is just part of the process and not the entire process. Goodluck to all who participated.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test by JERRYNIL: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
I had a similar challenge , at a point I could not even click any option again and my connection went off but they sent me another link .
Re: Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test by koife(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
jaysleem:
Yeah! I got the message too, and had the same challenge. At first I thought my Internet connection was the problem but later realised the problem was from the page. Besides, 12 minutes is just too small for a test of 50 questions that should take you about 25-45 seconds to read and come up with an answer. I believe it's well, the test is just part of the process and not the entire process. Goodluck to all who participated.
yea it was pretty frustrating
Re: Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test by koife(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
JERRYNIL:
I had a similar challenge , at a point I could not even click any option again and my connection went off but they sent me another link .
did u request for another link or they automatically sent u another link
Re: Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test by koife(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
mod pls take this thread to frontpage
Re: Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test by Hillario2003(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2016
I submitted the two today. Am not sure d selection will b based on the performance on PLI because 12mins is not enough to answer questions that one will need to interpret diagram

1 Like

Re: Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test by koife(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hillario2003:
I submitted the two today. Am not sure d selection will b based on the performance on PLI because 12mins is not enough to answer questions that one will need to interpret diagram
what will it be based on?
Re: Who Else Had Challenges From Damco Ltd Online Test by fashoo2010(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hillario2003:
I'm planing to o mine tomorrow, pls what's the questions like? Is it general knowledge or question related the position.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Head Internal Audit In Microfinance Bank / Petty Job Vacancy For Young School Leavers / A School In Abuja Needs An English Language Teacher And Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.