Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Pains In The Scrotum-help My Friend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pains In The Scrotum-help My Friend (1863 Views)

What Can I Do To The Shooting Sharp Pains In My Heart Region / Severe Pains In The Rectum And Cervix Region / Please Help The Pains In My Eye Balls Is Causing Me Internal Headache. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains In The Scrotum-help My Friend by Taiw(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2016
my friend experiences heavy pains in the srotum n veins when his pennis is erected for long without having sex.the pains could last for up to 3days and usually causes discomfort when walking. He found a solution to this by either having sex to release the sperms or mastubating. He opened up to me that he wants to stop mastubating but wants to find out if there is an alternate cure or maybe surgery. He is not a nairalander so i had to post this myself. i am also not a doctor. please suggest possbile causes n solutions for my friend.
Re: Pains In The Scrotum-help My Friend by chocolateme(f): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hope he is already at the hospital not waiting for you to create this thread to wait for Nairalanders' reply?
Op don't worry you will be fine op as I sensed now that you are the one suffering from the pain. I am sorry ok. Just get medical help and everything will be fine. You should not choose the option of having sex as a solution because a bigger problem may erupt like what Igbo people call "Ibi"

By the way, did any biatch kick you there? As in like this....

Re: Pains In The Scrotum-help My Friend by KingRex1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
chocolateme:
Hope he is already at the hospital not waiting for you to create this thread to wait for Nairalanders' reply?
Op don't worry you will be fine op as I sensed now that you are the one suffering from the pain. I am sorry ok. Just get medical help and everything will be fine. You should not choose the option of having sex as a solution because a bigger problem may erupt like what Igbo people call "Ibi"

Ouch! Is that how u wana end som1s ticket to nature's free enjoyment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pains In The Scrotum-help My Friend by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2016
You or your friend are a candidate for :

Varicocele
Orchitis
Epidymitis
Epidymitis-orchitis
Fluid build up and retention; possibly hydrocele or blue balls.
RARELY testicular torsion as his pain is concurrent.

He should visit a doctor. Could be an infection or varicose vein. They are not a threat to his life, except torsion but to his comfort and chances of having offspring.

NB: testicular cancer causes no piano, so it it is ruled out.

Symptoms may include :

Dragging effects and heaviness in the testes and scrotum.
Severe pain in each testes at a time.
Fever and chills.
Hot scrotum.
Lumpy feeling or scrotum feeling like bag of worm with so many cords and veins bulging on self inspection.
Frequent urination.
Swollen vast deferens ; vein connecting testes to prostrate.
Pain during and after urination and bowel movement.
Lower back and flank pain causing difficulty in walking.
Lower abdominal pain.
Dizziness and tiredness.
Vomiting.
Frustration lol.

Quick relief

Take pain killers.
USE cold or hot water bottle, one will suit you.
Avoid heavy lifting or strenous jobs.
Avoid unprotected sex.
Masturbating or frequent sex may help: but you are not married.
Avoid pepper and caffeine
Drink a lot of water.
Bed rest.

Lalasticlala, help our young men!

1 Like

Re: Pains In The Scrotum-help My Friend by Cholls(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
chocolateme:

Re: Pains In The Scrotum-help My Friend by doingood: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
Pix of the srotum.
Re: Pains In The Scrotum-help My Friend by chriskosherbal(m): 2:27am On Apr 10, 2016
There is a natural solution to this, purely 100% herbal. Check signature below.
Re: Pains In The Scrotum-help My Friend by Taiw(m): 3:27am On Apr 10, 2016
thanks everyone. to those saying i am the one, smh for you.I think frequent sex and seeing a doctor is all that matters from what i gathered here but he is not married and I hope it doesnt affect his fertility...lol...i will pass the message across
Re: Pains In The Scrotum-help My Friend by Rachie83: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Taiw:
thanks everyone. to those saying i am the one, smh for you.I think frequent sex and seeing a doctor is all that matters from what i gathered here but he is not married and I hope it doesnt affect his fertility...lol...i will pass the message across
Pls let him get intouch with me he need help fast-rachietaiwo@gmail.com my dh used an herbal supplements that corrected his.

(1) (Reply)

Diseases Garri Can Cause / World ’ S Fattest Boy That Can Eat A Bag Of Rice Withing 24hours (photo) / Pls Recommend A Fertility Massager For Resetting Of Uterus & Fertility Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.