Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why I Signed For Abia Warriors – Stanley Okoro - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Signed For Abia Warriors – Stanley Okoro (983 Views)

Adetunji Restates Commitment To Abia Warriors / Rafael Everton To Be Unveiled As Abia Warriors Gaffer / BREAKING NEWS: Abia Warriors Boss Okey Emordi Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Signed For Abia Warriors – Stanley Okoro by Marksule(m): 7:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stanley Okoro has revealed that he signed for Abia Warriors becasue of the club’s ambition to win the title or at least clinch a continental ticket.
Okoro returned to Nigeria earlier this year, after cancelling his contract with Spanish side, Almeria.
NPFL clubs like Rivers United, Heartland and Akwa United were keen on his signature, but he opted for Warriors.
“Abia Warriors are a very serious and ambitious side, with good organisation as well as a focused management.
“So I have come here to contribute my quota to help the team win the league title or at least grab a continental ticket at the end of the season.
“I’m satisfied with what I have seen so far since joining the club this season and hope the results will continue to come our way,” he told SuperSport.
Warriors are third on the table with 17 points, with a game in hand against Warri Wolves.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/09/why-i-signed-for-abia-warriors-stanley-okoro/

Re: Why I Signed For Abia Warriors – Stanley Okoro by fiftynaira(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
Na wetin false age dey cos
Re: Why I Signed For Abia Warriors – Stanley Okoro by oloriooko(m): 6:25am On Apr 10, 2016
The oldest U17 player to play in an u17 competition, stanley was actually 37 yrs old probably at dat time grin
Re: Why I Signed For Abia Warriors – Stanley Okoro by seankay(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2016
Little Messi is actually Pa Messi

(1) (Reply)

The Day Pogba Will Score For Manchester United / Inter Chief Suggests Manchester United's Pursuit Of Ivan Perisic Is "Over" / Facts – If Victor Moses Could Forgive Nigeria: Wouldn’t You Rather Forgive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.