Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,037 members, 7,863,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Please, How Do I Bead Aso-oke Gele? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please, How Do I Bead Aso-oke Gele? (1807 Views)

Download Video: How To Tie Aso-oke Gele & How To Close The Back To Hide Hair / Please, How Do I Bead Aso-oke Gele And Lace ? / Aso-oke For Your Event >quality & Affordable< *order Now* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Do I Bead Aso-oke Gele? by tunbebes(f): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
I'm very good at beading but I just want to know if there is another bead used for gel asides the regular pearl in the market.
Re: Please, How Do I Bead Aso-oke Gele? by TOYNEX(f): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Yes there is.
It's called fabric pearl beads. This type of bead has no holes in it because it's not useful for bead weaving. It's used for clothes embellishments, Asooke, KENTE, and ready to wear dresses.
It doesn't use needle and thread either. It has its own special machine for beading on clothes.
The machine uses pins to attach the beads on the Asooke fabric. The machine is very easy to operate and requires no special skill, it's quite affordable too.
If you are interested in getting any of the tools, and materials for beading including the machine, beads, pins, etc you can contact www. facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor
+2348030420155
They have all accessories for fabric beading, embroidery, and embellishments Including Tambour beading kit.
They also have original rhinestones for Asooke embellishments, including pattern boards for various paper stone patterns, the transfer sheet, magic pencils Stone picker, Dubai stone, Swarovski and Crystal stones

(1) (Reply)

Ushering Jobs In Uyo / Atest Ankara Styles That Will Keep Your Mouth Open / Retro Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.