Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Vidic Planing To Become United Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Vidic Planing To Become United Manager (374 Views)

Chelsea Eye Deal For 'next Nemanja Vidic' Nikola Maksimovic As Club Turn To Tori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vidic Planing To Become United Manager by mainevibez(m): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2016
Vidic planing to become the next united managerNemanja Vidic Prepared To BecomeManchester United’s ManagerFormer Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic wants to move into management after retiring from playing earlier this year.“I would like to be a manager,” he toldMUTV.“That’s what I started preparing myself fora few years back. I would like to learn and visit some good managers and coaches and make the best of that for the next couple of years and after that try to find a club and start my new career.”Do you think Vidic will be a good Man U Coach?Drop your comments.

(1) (Reply)

Man City - Burnley, Sunderland - Liverpool, Westham - Man Utd (4pm, 6:15pm) / Atl. Madrid - Chelsea 1-2 Full Time / Sevilla Vs Liverpool 3-3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.