Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,567 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Canada Help !!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Help !!!! (778 Views)

WES Evaluation (canada) #help A Novice# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Help !!!! by rayhenson: 1:22am On Apr 10, 2016
Hi fellow brothers and sisters

Am a Ghanaian by nationality working with a Ghanaian diplomat in bamako -mali..

My boss applied for Canadian visitors visa for me since February 23 to-date ,such that am a domestic help and we going for visit and am accompanying to assist with her 3 kids who are american citizens .she indicated we are going on 28 may and returning June 12 ..

Below are the docs she provided to the VFS office in Bamako

1. Invitation letter from her colleague who also works with Ghana embassy in Toronto .he indicated in letter my name and hers...that am her domestic help and that hes going to take care of our lodging and staying during the period.he added copies of his diplomatic ids and drivers licence

2.she added a letter called note verbal indicating the period we are going together and that I work with her as a domestic help

3.the head of the mission also gave a letter in my name addressed to the Canada consular officer

4she added her pay slip

5she added copy of her Canadian visa which she didn't go yet because of me as I need to help her with the 3 kids during the visit .all aged 7,3 and 1 year .all boys

6strong introductory letter indicating have worked with her during her post In China which have been there for 2 years from 2009 to 2011 and also she keeps my $500 monthly salary since I came here with her in Bamako since 2014 .she indicated am going to serve her from the period of 2014 to 2018 and that she's assuring the consular officer am returning with her as she needs my service due to my diligence and loyalty to her in past service in china

7 she added copy of my residence card

8 copies of her kids American passport
9 copy of my birth cert

10. Copy of my passport copy and the page indicating have travelled on other passport which has been cancel as am now using the ECOWAS passport. She also added copies of her diplomatic ID

11 travel itinerary reflecting the date of departure and return

12.complete application

According to the vfs office,application in Mali are issued in Senegal and it takes 15 days..my boss called the vfs last month as my application was nearing a month old and she assured my boss that they are still processing ..to date we haven't heard from them ..am pleading to the house and all the gurus to look through to see if there are still chances in my favor
Re: Canada Help !!!! by shikshark: 3:23am On Apr 10, 2016
for the fact that theres a note verbale.....chances are high that your appilication is accepted because the document indicates a diplomatic relationship btw your company and the embassy. just relax and start composing ur testimony
Re: Canada Help !!!! by Zdoh(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Your boss need to contact them by email again Feb 23 till date has taken too much with the dignity of the your boss. Though VFS takes times to verified the presented documents but the period you stated here is much.Your bos can mail them again,I will not advice calling because it will look somehow in their observation of your application.
Re: Canada Help !!!! by Zdoh(m): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Your boss need to contact them by email again Feb 23 till date has taken too much with the dignity of the your boss. Though VFS takes times to verified the presented documents but the period you stated here is much.Your bos can mail them again,I will not advice calling because it will look somehow in their observation of your application.

By the way,you are luck and also have a good boss,remain loyal and keep up the good work.
Re: Canada Help !!!! by rayhenson: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thank you peeps . I will do as you indicated but my question here is,does the vfs office no if a visa has been issued on applicant passports or not as soon passports are dispatched to their office
Re: Canada Help !!!! by kife(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
rayhenson:
Thank you peeps . I will do as you indicated but my question here is,does the vfs office no if a visa has been issued on applicant passports or not as soon passports are dispatched to their office

Vfs hs no such information. The only way to know is to collect your passport.
Re: Canada Help !!!! by Zdoh(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
They should be able to know,when you contact them they can check for you on their database.
Re: Canada Help !!!! by rayhenson: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
does that mean it is difficult for them to know if visa is issued in passport unless an applicant opens it? Thank you bros
Re: Canada Help !!!! by rayhenson: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
kife:

Vfs hs no such information. The only way to know is to collect your passport.

I think you are right bro .

(1) (Reply)

Fun Things To Do While Stuck In Traffic / Travelers May Soon Be Asked For Social Media Details Before Traveling To The US / Prison Bus Reportedly Crashes Into Multiple Vehicles In Victoria Island. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.