Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? (901 Views)

Sell Dumps Sell Smtp Leads Webmails Rdp / List Of Nigerian Sites And Their Estimated Worth And Earnings, Nairaland Leads / Re-design Your Website/blog To Generate More Leads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by rolando89: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2016
Hello,

Some one offered me some sales leads. I am looking to buy some leads from that company. I searched about them there is not much reviews they had.

I need that leads blast to send out emails and calls. Company is selling leads on high price $9/- per leads. I am confused right now. If the data companies like this supply is worth the money I will spent. What are your experience and suggestions for me. I am new into this and buying leads first time.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by aashu2327: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2016
$9 per leads is too much i think. Make sure you got quality leads in that amount. what is the industry you are buying these leads for? as per me health leads are most expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by rolando89: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2016
aashu2327:
$9 per leads is too much i think. Make sure you got quality leads in that amount. what is the industry you are buying these leads for? as per me health leads are most expensive.

Yes, that's what I think too, $9 per leads is expensive. We are a real estate company. Which sell properties, house and everything related to properties. We also suggest the loans and financial plannings too. if the leads are genuine its a plus for us. Because getting clients and buyer is huge plus for us at starting. Right now we are marketing ourself with many rich ways like virtual reality tours of properties. so that user can check it from every angle. Similar with 360 pictures etc. We are not getting the enough traffic to our listing and properties post on website. As we are quite new. So thinking about this blast. But want it effective too. At list I should get 6 to 10 customers per 1000 leads. Then it will be a bit successful for us. If more then that I got. It will be a huge plus.

1 Like

Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by aashu2327: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2016
rolando89:

Yes, that's what I think too, $9 per leads is expensive. We are a real estate company. Which sell properties, house and everything related to properties. We also suggest the loans and financial plannings too. if the leads are genuine its a plus for us. Because getting clients and buyer is huge plus for us at starting. Right now we are marketing ourself with many rich ways like virtual reality tours of properties. so that user can check it from every angle. Similar with 360 pictures etc. We are not getting the enough traffic to our listing and properties post on website. As we are quite new. So thinking about this blast. But want it effective too. At list I should get 6 to 10 customers per 1000 leads. Then it will be a bit successful for us. If more then that I got. It will be a huge plus.

i think real estate leads are expensive. one of. y friend had purchased some o. $25/lead but that was a sucessful lead. you are expecting very less per 100leads if leads quality ratio is that low i dont think paying doller 9 per lead is not a good option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by aashu2327: 7:33am On Apr 10, 2016
yes this virtual reality tour of property is a good plus feature. If you can inbox your webpage or videos. where I can check this. looks like a good plus point in real estate industry.

1 Like

Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by rolando89: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2016
Yes sure! I will share the video links with you ?

Looks like its not allowed to share in public. How can I email you ?

Thanks for your suggestions and talk.
Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by aashu2327: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Hit my profile and you will get a option like send email message to aashu2327

1 Like

Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by rolando89: 7:40am On Apr 10, 2016
Thank you!!

Its sent
Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by rolando89: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2016
Let me know your reviews about the concept.
Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by Hashiva: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2016
I will say in that cost it will be Down for 1000 leads you are paying $9000/- in that much amount you can built quality emails database or subscriber base for you. Which will be a better idea and help your business up. My review about any sales leads purchase that I dont trust these leads much. This is because they never worked for me as expected. Most of the time its bounce or just will suply you visits not a quality customer.

Rest this had worked for some peoples as well. I am not rejecting the email marketing industry. In your case. I will not purchase it at start.

1 Like

Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by rolando89: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2016
Thanks for your suggestions Hashiva!

Yes, I think the same now. Its very much costly. I had talk about the success of leads with them. Not sure its that much successful as much as I am paying. I am confused at this stage now, What to do smiley shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by tfcinvests: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
I forgot to mention that i have a financial services business @poster i sent 15,000 emails and got 67 clients....the replies and interests overwhelmed me so i stopped mailing...but just started again today...good luck in your quest... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by rolando89: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2016
tfcinvests:
I forgot to mention that i have a financial services business @poster i sent 15,000 emails and got 67 clients....the replies and interests overwhelmed me so i stopped mailing...but just started again today...good luck in your quest... cheesy

Wow, looks a better review. Let me know, how it went in next day ?

1 Like

Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by rolando89: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Also One more thing I found which I should share here is when you send out your sales emails and waiting for the lead to become a customer. Many peoples right after reading your letter, like to talk you. So adding contact information in the footer is a good plus. Also Using auto responder with contact details is also a plus.

This is because when your client or customer see auto-generated email. They got a trust and ensure their self that some one other side had received my query and will respond me in the given time. Also it will not bother you with multiple requests as user got a TAT for thr resolution or reply.

What you peoples think about it ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by rolando89: 3:05am On May 12, 2016
I had purchased a list of businesses from Sales leads plus program for calling by my appointment setter. The salesman at Go Leads touted how up to date their lists are and they are very accommodating when they want to sell a list. Asked for Bart Bowman and told him Stephanie sent me to you from facebook. Like to say they are One of the best sales lead supplier. I am using their sales leads plus program and happy from the sales I am getting. Boom guys !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by Neruanmule: 6:11am On May 14, 2016
I HaD very bad reviews about sales leads or email marketing still I am reading and thinking about to improve my email marketing strategy. What I think, I am getting better results from other things like adwords and Facebook marketing as well as SEO.. I you have any leads provider with quality leads to supply must have lots offbeat reviews to prove they are genuine. Because I had wasted my time with couple of others.
Re: Buying Sales Leads Plus Or Down ? by rolando89: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2016
Any one tried Go leads Sales leads Plus or Premium programs ?

(1) (Reply)

DO THIS AND YOU WILL RANK HIGHER IN GOOGLE FOR ANY KEYWORD / How To Activate MTN 4gb/9gb Free Browsing Via Imie -- 2017 HOT / Owners Of Top Blog In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.