Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:07 AM

Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) (51699 Views)

Help! My Toyota Camry 2007 Stolen At Gunpoint In Abuja / I Have Found My Stolen Toyota Corolla!!!!!!!! / Help A Nairalander Recover His Stolen Toyota Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2016
A Range Rover has been parked in my estate for a while now and I suspect that it is a stolen car. My suspicion is based on the fact that the car hasn't been moved since it was parked few weeks ago with no Plate number also it is parked next to a compound with only '' face me I face you '' kinda houses. Who drives a Range and lives in a house like that.

Cynthia Morgan and anyone else whose Range Rover was stolen from them should have a look at the photo and see if it looks like their.

More pics can be taken if need be.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by budusky05(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
Weeks kee! Dats serious ooh
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by femi9naija(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
V u guys in ur hood reported to the police?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by globalresource: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
it has to be reported
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by edlion57(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pls commend the op. ...we should b vigilant. ...nice wrk op

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by xcllaxix(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
i think i found the owner of that ride..thank u and God bless u..

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by nmreports: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Looks like Cynthia Morgans. Just kidding. I tweeted at her though cos I love her.

I'm sure the owner will come for it.

11 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by showreals(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Maybe why not tell her Na .
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 11, 2016
xcllaxix:
@Op please can u contact me on 0806 by tommorow?..i think i found the owner of that ride..thank u and God bless u.

I'm not getting involved personally so sorry won't call u. Are you sure you know the owner? I can give location and that's it.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 11, 2016
Op be careful with that guy that drop his Number, just report to the nearest police station
The people that park it might be close by who knows

18 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by xcllaxix(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I'm not getting involved personally so sorry won't call u. Are you sure you know the owner? I can give location and that's it.
Ok...location is good..i understand ur concern..pls give me full address so i can convey the message..as for the owner,its been confirmed...wats remaining is details to enable get the car back..thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by xcllaxix(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Appland:
Op be careful with that guy that drop his Number, just report to the nearest police station
The people that park it might be close by who knows
Theres no point being careful..am not a thief..the owner has involved the police already..they have been searching for that car..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
xcllaxix:

Ok...location is good..i understand ur concern..pls give me full address so i can convey the message..as for the owner,its been confirmed...wats remaining is details to enable get the car back..thank you.

Atlantic view estate, Alpha Beach road. Enahoro street.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by BiggerBangs: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
OP nice one...... I wish it was Cynthia Morgan's Stolen Range angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Readonee35L(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Atlantic view estate, Alpha Beach road. Enahoro street.
Nawa for you
How will someone just come here and tell you he knows the owner , no proof or anything
If he knows the owner of the car , they shoud be able to tell u little tins about d car ,
Who knows if the car is not stolen but parked by the owner, then this your post on the address actually gets it stolen...
Smh

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Readonee35L:

Nawa for you
How will someone just come here and tell you he knows the owner , no proof or anything
If he knows the owner of the car , they shoud be able to tell u little tins about d car ,
Who knows if the car is not stolen but parked by the owner, then this your post on the address actually gets it stolen...
Smh

No one parks a clean range without number plates on a street for weeks with no for sale sign.

Either it's stolen or it has contraband in it. It's suspicious sha. Who knows, you might be the one who stole it. Your post is suspicious.

Modified
Looked at your profile and I don't mean to be funny but you can be suspicious all u want baby, you have curvilicious immunity.

Terms
As long as you are the girl in ur profile pic

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by igbsam(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
lalasticlacla......put this on frontpage, maybe dis Range belongs to Cynthia Morgan. Help her o!
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by LeJeun3: 12:45am On Apr 12, 2016

Funny People.......

Does it mean it has to be stolen??

At least a vin should have been given to you so you can confirm. Range rover vins are well placed and visible.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 12, 2016
Lalasticlala will never help recover stolen vehicles, I discovered one Avalon in my area, the dude didn't reward my efforts with Front-page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by gazmann(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2016
LeJeun3:

Funny People.......

At least a vin should have been given to you so you can confirm. Range rover vins are well placed and visible.

Vin important am curious about the guy asking for location does he want to attempt stealing the car

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by gazmann(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2016
xcllaxix:

Theres no point being careful..am not a thief..the owner has involved the police already..they have been searching for that car..

Searching , or tracking car location . Whats the latest on this lalasticlala frontpage
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2016
Range rover is a problematic car, I think the owner just decided to ditch it here.

The vehicle has no second hand value, in ph its sold for as low as 500k cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by xcllaxix(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2016
igbsam:
lalasticlacla......put this on frontpage, maybe dis Range belongs to Cynthia Morgan. Help her o!
To clear all this doubts...Her manager is handling the issue as at now..
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by naijafury: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2016
Dreamwaker:
A Range Rover has been parked in my estate for a while now and I suspect that it is a stolen car. My suspicion is based on the fact that the car hasn't been moved since it was parked few weeks ago with no Plate number also it is parked next to a compound with only '' face me I face you '' kinda houses. Who drives a Range and lives in a house like that.

Cynthia Morgan and anyone else whose Range Rover was stolen from them should have a look at the photo and see if it looks like their.

More pics can be taken if need be.

My dear, if you observe something like this, report to the police.
It could be nothing, it could be a lot more than you think. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by maxit2(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
It's mine. Op help me sell it let me send u my account number.

Seriously,
Without any Unique information like a VIN this post is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by jaybee3(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Looks exactly like mine only that she doesn't have a dimple behind.

What's the colour of the interior, cream?
Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by chimah3(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
PIPO WII NOT SEE SOMETHING AND MIND THEIR BUSINESS!! angry angry angry

OP WILL JUST BE ALERTING THIEVES TO SOMEONES PROPERTY! sad sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by blackjack21(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
jaybee3:
Looks exactly like mine only that she doesn't have a dimple behind.

What's the colour of the interior, cream?

We are in the season of lost Range Rover.
But am sure you mean your Range Rubber. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Dannieln1: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Na fuel finish 100% sure

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by buchilino(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
LeJeun3:

Funny People.......

IN UR MIND U SPOKE WELL ABEG? NOW LET ME ASK U A QUESTION, HOW DOES OP GET D VIN NUMBER, DOES HE BREAK IN D CAR 2 GET D VIN NUMBER. OH WAIT I NO HE SHOULD GO N ASK D PPLE DAT PARKED IT. EWU

9 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by chimah3(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
kaeforum:
Range rover is a problematic car, I think the owner just decided to ditch it here.

The vehicle has no second hand value, in ph its sold for as low as 500k cheesy

PLEASE I WANT TO BUY...2 SEF!!! shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Stolen Range Rover(photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Cynthia should own ds i think. It looks like hers....

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY / Cheaper Cars For Nigerians As Dollar Crashes To N1000 To Naira / Very Clean Tokunbo IVECO eight tyres container truck 30feet length for sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.