Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? (1160 Views)

Arnoud Van Doorn,former Far-right Politician Explains Why He Converted To Islam / A Muslim Musician Confirms That Ilorin Is A State Closer To Paradise And Far Fr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by truthman2012(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
I sometime listen to Islamic preachers on cassette, radio or television and discovered it is full of abuses. Oloriburuku, Olosi, Were, Oponu etc etc. Then I remember Jesus saying that every idle word a man speaks, he will account for it on the day of judgement.

Islamic god isn't a holy god who warns his faithfuls to desist from unholy speaking, insults and abuses. In fact, everything about islam is about vices. Let's see how Muhammad went about islamic evangelism:

Bukhari (60:80) - "The Verse:--'You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.' means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam." [b]Is this Godly evangelism ?

Bukhari (59:643) - "Testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck!"
Those are words of a military leader who Muhammad sent on an expedition with the mission of destroying a local religion in Yemen.
Is this a Godly way of spreading good news?

Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.'"

Why does a prophet have to fight people? Is fighting equal to preaching?

Was that the way God's prophets before Muhammad preached God's message? The truth is, Muhammad didn't represent the God of Bible prophets.

Muslims what do you say?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by Demmzy15(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin grin grin My guy wants another round of beating grin , you've not finished with your former thread o!
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by truthman2012(m): 1:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin My guy wants another round of beating grin , you've not finished with your former thread o!

Beating ?

Am not surprised at you. Islam is about fighting, killing, arson etc. Those are islamic virtues. Islam is from the Devil.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by Buharism: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Beating ?

Am not surprised at you. Islam is about fighting, killing, arson etc. Those are islamic virtues. Islam is from the Devil.
Did Jesus also tell u to insult and judge other peoples religion, where is it in the bible?
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by truthman2012(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buharism:

Did Jesus also tell u to insult and judge other peoples religion, where is it in the bible?

Jesus says by their fruits we shall know them. It is not me that judge them, it is their works, i.e their fruits.
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by Buharism: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:
I sometime listen to Islamic preachers on cassette, radio or television and discovered it is full of abuses. Oloriburuku, Olosi, Were, Oponu etc etc. Then I remember Jesus saying that every idle word a man speaks, he will account for it on the day of judgement.

Islamic god isn't a holy god who warns his faithfuls to desist from unholy speaking, insults and abuses. In fact, everything about islam is about vices. Let's see how Muhammad went about islamic evangelism:

Bukhari (60:80) - "The Verse:--'You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.' means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam." [b]Is this Godly evangelism ?

Bukhari (59:643) - "Testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck!"
Those are words of a military leader who Muhammad sent on an expedition with the mission of destroying a local religion in Yemen.
Is this a Godly way of spreading good news

Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.'"

Was that the way God's prophets before Muhammad preached God's message? The truth is, Muhammad didn't represent the God of Bible prophets.

Muslims what do you say?
The following prophets killed in the bible:
Joshua
David
Elijah
Elisha
Samuel
or are they nt prophets.
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by Buharism: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Jesus says by their fruits we shall know them. It is not me that judge them, it is their works, i.e their fruits.
bt branding the religion DEVIL, is very wrong, Judgement is for the lord, or is it justifiable for the muslims to judge the christians based on what happened during the CRUSADE, PAPAL INQUISITION, ROMAN WITCH-HUNT ETC.
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by Rilwayne001: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Demmzy15:

That's his tactic. Whenever he had received several punch on a thread, he would - in a bid to safe face - quickly open another thread... Hehehe grin grin truth man the clown..
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by Demmzy15(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

That's his tactic. Whenever he has received several punch on a thread, he would - in a bid to safe face - quickly open another thread... Hehehe grin grin truth man the clown..
grin grin grin grin He's a loser indeed!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by truthman2012(m): 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buharism:
The following prophets killed in the bible:
Joshua
David
Elijah
Elisha
Samuel
or are they nt prophets.

You failed to prove how and why they killed.
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by truthman2012(m): 2:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

That's his tactic. Whenever he had received several punch on a thread, he would - in a bid to safe face - quickly open another thread... Hehehe grin grin truth man the clown..

You have no refutal to my threads, what you do is add some lies to insults and abuses. Those among the islamists who have conscience must have some nights of thinking about islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by truthman2012(m): 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buharism:
bt branding the religion DEVIL, is very wrong, Judgement is for the lord, or is it justifiable for the muslims to judge the christians based on what happened during the CRUSADE, PAPAL INQUISITION, ROMAN WITCH-HUNT ETC.

Are you a muslim? If anybody comes armed with weapons and forces you to declare your faith for Osun or any idol, how will you feel?
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by Rilwayne001: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

You have no refutal to my threads, what you do is add some lies to insults and abuses. Those among the islamists who have conscience must have some nights of thinking about islam.

Lol.. Demola, you see this old man again? Lol.. Well, still expecting you on the other thread. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by Buharism: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

You failed to prove how and why they killed.
You also failed to prove how and why Muhammed killed.
do some people have monopoly to violence?.
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by Demmzy15(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol.. Demola, you see this old man again? Lol.. Well, still expecting you on the other thread. wink
This guy is an agbaya, practically a loser! grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by truthman2012(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buharism:

You also failed to prove how and why Muhammed killed.
do some people have monopoly to violence?.

Serious !!!

It shows you have no understanding of the OP before you started commenting. Every proof you need is clearly stated in the OP.
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by truthman2012(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Demmzy15:
This guy is an agbaya, practically a loser! grin

Tell the reader the OP is not true with evidences. You guys have no refutal for the thread.
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by Buharism: 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Are you a muslim? If anybody comes armed with weapons and forces you to declare your faith for Osun or any idol, how will you feel?
You seem to be Judging from particular to general. Not every muslem is violent, atleast am a witness
Do u knw that if the muslim (1.2 billion) are to pick up weapons and fight the world the way u said that jihad is a virtue, do u think u will be alive.
Will it be good to judge the christians/CHRISTIANITY by the activities of the following CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GROUP since the read and also cite the bible as their source of motivation:
1. Army of God
2. National Liberation Front
of Tripura
3. Hutaree group
4. The KKK.
Am a christian bt nt a religeous bigot, No religion is violent. I believe that people hide behind religion to justify their violent behaviours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by truthman2012(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buharism:

You seem to be Judging from particular to general. Not every muslem is violent, atleast am a witness
Do u knw that if the muslim (1.2 billion) are to pick up weapons and fight the world the way u said that jihad is a virtue, do u think u will be alive.
Will it be good to judge the christians/CHRISTIANITY by the activities of the following CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GROUP since the read and also cite the bible as their source of motivation:
1. Army of God
of Tripura
3. Hutaree group
4. The KKK.
Am a christian bt nt a religeous bigot, I believe that people hide behind religion to justify their violent behaviours.

Any muslims that are non-violent are not true muslims by islamic standard:

Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; AND WHOSO TURNETH BACK, HIM WILL HE PUNISH WITH PAINFUL DOOM"

Any able-bodied muslims are expected to fight as you can see in that verse.

Quran (2:216) - "FIGHTING IS PRESCRIBED FOR YOU, AND YE DISLIKE IT. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Fighting is prescribed for muslims and any one of them who doesn't fight is not practicing the religion as laid down.

It is the grace of God that not all of them heed the evil commands. The point is why should fighting and warring enjoined by the true God on permanent basis to force people to him?

Now I want you to go to the OP and answer the questions I asked instead of your general response. Answer any statement with question mark.
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by true2god: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buharism:

1. Army of God
of Tripura
3. Hutaree group
4. The KKK.
Am a christian bt nt a religeous bigot, No religion is violent. I believe that people hide behind religion to justify their violent behaviours.
Not every muslim is violent but mohammed was a violent man. He even boasted about it: I HAVE BEEN MADE VICTORIOUS THROUGH TERROR (sahih bhukari 4:52, 220).
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by Buharism: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Any muslims that are non-violent are not true muslims by islamic standard:

Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; AND WHOSO TURNETH BACK, HIM WILL HE PUNISH WITH PAINFUL DOOM"

Any able-bodied muslims are expected to fight as you can see in that verse.

Quran (2:216) - "FIGHTING IS PRESCRIBED FOR YOU, AND YE DISLIKE IT. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Fighting is prescribed for muslims and any one of them who doesn't fight is not practicing the religion as laid down.

It is the grace of God that not all of them heed the evil commands. The point is why should fighting and warring enjoined by the true God on permanent basis to force people to him?

Now I want you to go to the OP and answer the questions I asked instead of your general response. Answer any statement with question mark.

truthman2012:

Muslims what do you say?
why did the following prophets kill in the bible:
Joshua
David
Elijah
Elisha
Samuel
or are they nt prophets.
Re: Islamic Evangelism: How Far ? by truthman2012(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buharism:
why did the following prophets kill in the bible:
Joshua
David
Elijah
Elisha
Samuel
or are they nt prophets.

Tell me who they killed, where they killed and why they killed.

You are yet to answer the questions in the OP about;

1. Why Muhammad had to fight the people to forcefully convert them to islam.

2. Why Muhammad and his jihadists had to bring people in chain to allahh?

3. Which prophets of God before Muhammad were forcing people to come to God.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Discuss Boko Haram And Who They Really Are / The Best Platform For Nigerian Muslims / Dajjal- The Anti Christ (Islam Perceptive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.