Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Fuel Situation In Abuja Today, Sunday, 10th April 2016 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fuel Situation In Abuja Today, Sunday, 10th April 2016 (796 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? / Please What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area with PENGASSAN strike ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Situation In Abuja Today, Sunday, 10th April 2016 by boldx(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
I bought fuel last week saturday at MRS Fuel station by Banex plaza and I cruised all through the week to so many places. My fuel tank is about 75 litres so I had about a third of that quantity (approximately) left. I was supposed to buy yesterday saturday but due to the FCT chairmanship and councillorship elections. I couldn't buy fuel.

Today, Sunday, it was terrible. I managed to fill my tank at Oando Gwarinpa just by Gwarinpa Entrance if you follow NEXT/Kado Road. By 9a.m, there were lots of black market fuel sellers. The fuel queue was moving like once every one and half hours and the queue had about 30 cars. After about 2 hours, I was able to buy fuel and fill my tank. Imagine, they were selling with only one nozzle to both sides of the queue all lined up. The security men there told me in confidence that there was enough fuel cos their tanker offloaded saturday night( just yesterday). A lot of black market boys were coming with their dismantled generator fuel tanks to buy fuel. Most of these boys came so many times to buy fuel. Of course, you will know its not for generator. The fuel station manager was there and he saw it happening life.

Driving on Kubwa road today, The queues at NNPC mega station opposite Jahi was up to 2km long if not more. The fuel station opposite had very long queues. On my way back to town from Dutse, I saw 2 long fuel tankers, driving into Abuja. I am sure there should be enough fuel this week if all fuel stations in Abuja sell fuel by using all their 'nozzles'

If you are in Abuja, share your experience from your location.
Re: Fuel Situation In Abuja Today, Sunday, 10th April 2016 by talktonase(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
i had a dream yesterday that i was in a queue at conoil opp nnpc central area for four days only for me to wake up with an empty jerrican in my hand this morning.pls someone should interprete this dream for me.
Re: Fuel Situation In Abuja Today, Sunday, 10th April 2016 by boldx(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fuel was dispensed at N86.50, am quite satisfied with their metering system. My fuel tank is full at the commensurate cost. Quite sad and annoyed that the fuel attendants do not want to fill up the reserve after buying unless if you stand your ground and refuse to pay. They will waste your time and come back and fill it.
Re: Fuel Situation In Abuja Today, Sunday, 10th April 2016 by yarimo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Congratulation from the narration of your dream u will be made ether first minister of black market but in year 5023
talktonase:
i had a dream yesterday that i was in a queue at conoil opp nnpc central area for four days only for me to wake up with an empty jerrican in my hand this morning.pls someone should interprete this dream for me.
Re: Fuel Situation In Abuja Today, Sunday, 10th April 2016 by lonelydora: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
I'm here to read and laugh at comments

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Smell / PGA Championship 2017 / Bledisloe Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.