Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment (4640 Views)

Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS / 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by debrightingstar(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Apply Now For Graduate and Non-Graduate Recruitment in a Federal Establishment – 2016. An equal opportunity employer is seeking to recruit young Nigerian men and women into her organization as follows:

Job Title: Graduate Cadre

Requirements
*Not more than 27years
*B.Sc / HND holder
*Must have completed NYSC

Job Title: Diploma Cadre...>>>Read more by clicking this link http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/apply-now-for-graduate-and-non-graduate-recruitment/
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by sgbenro21(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hi friends, pls who can describes this address for me P.M.B 166, GARKI, ABUJA. I don't really know dat place very well. That is where dey are submitting the application.
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by barakath(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Are the applicants apply in person or what
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by matrix199(m): 1:43am On Apr 11, 2016
sgbenro21:
Hi friends, pls who can describes this address for me P.M.B 166, GARKI, ABUJA. I don't really know dat place very well. That is where dey are submitting the application.

Young man, I don't mean to be blunt, but you still need to bake yourself more. If you can't figure what "P.M.B" means, I'm afraid you still have much to learn and know.

Just in case of next time, P.M.B means Private Mail Box. It's a mail box you forward letters/mails to, and not an address you go to. Public organisations, private organisations, and individuals, rent private mail boxes in post offices.

There's a post office in Garki, Area 10. That's where the Private mail box is. So forward your application to that mail address through a courier.

6 Likes

Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by waistaa(f): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2016
grin we dey hold phone 24 hrs of the day and we no sabi wetin be "google is ur friend"..... Op above me u try, sha no yab much. Goodluck to applicants
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by waistaa(f): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2016
IMSU give me my mumu certificate na
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by Akaewu: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2016
matrix199:

Young man, I don't mean to be blunt, but you still need to bake yourself more. If you can't figure what "P.M.B" means, I'm afraid you still have much to learn and know.

Just in case of next time, P.M.B means Private Mail Box. It's a mail box you forward letters/mails to, and not an address you go to. Public organisations, private organisations, and individuals, rent private mail boxes in post offices.

There's a post office in Garki, Area 10. That's where the Private mail box is. So forward your application to that mail address through a courier.

Thats shows hw shallow our graduate r these days
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by asikokommw: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2016
Akaewu:

My dear, don't insult anyone. There are a lot of acronym that even you "Mr. Know all" don't even know.

4 Likes

Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by BLACKPANTHER(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2016
sgbenro21:

It's a Postal Address. Do the necessary application and post it to that address through NIPOST.
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by sgbenro21(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
matrix199:

Thanks for ur response but you should learn how to comment and correct
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by sgbenro21(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=BLACKPANTHER post=44599064]

It's a Postal Address. Do the necessary application and post it to that address through NIPOST.[/quote

Thanks
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by janengozi(f): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
is this job real.
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by Bello4John: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
Only God knows weither the job is real or not. But shine your eyes.
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by DJEhimond(m): 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
asikokommw:

My dear, don't insult anyone. There are a lot of acronym that even you "Mr. Know all" don't even know.
You won't allow them correct the guy abi? You are talking about acronyms that people don't know, but then, it shouldn't be like P.M.B or you mean P.M.B could also stand to mean President Muhammed Buhari abi?
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by hammedkola(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
asikokommw:

Not like P.M.B undecided
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by lonelydora: 5:03am On Apr 12, 2016
matrix199:

I sense he was being sarcastic.
Re: Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment by djaay17: 5:54am On Apr 12, 2016
Akaewu:

.........hey.....and I guess u re one of d Deep graduates...ba?.........c'mon......its probably a one off tin......hw many companies receive applications 2ru Postal Mail box dese days.....At first Glance....u'll tink it's an address....even wit. P.M.B tin........so maybe d Guy was acting on first glance.......so.......no need of generalizing graduates as bin shallow...........we all tryna make a living...

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Vacancy @ Tex Conoil Nigeria / Employment Opportunities In A Food Processing Company / Skytraine Centre Is Now In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.