Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Vacancy For The Post Of Business Development Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For The Post Of Business Development Manager (373 Views)

What Type Of Business Should I Do With The Range Of One Million To Two Million / What Kind Of Business Should I Start With 1m Cash / Vacancy For The Post Of A Relationship Officer(male) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Post Of Business Development Manager by lekzey(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
A medium scale industries that venture into manufacturing of black soap needs the service of Business development manager.The salary for the post is very attractive with commissions. Interested candidate should foerward his/her Resume to talek_engineering@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Managing Solicitor / Marketers Wanted At A Top Lagos Fertility Clinic / I Need Home Laundry Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.